No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. He clearly hasn't figured that part out yet.

Darn it, Nad.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*shakes head at Nad even though not quite sure what we're blaming her for this time*
      *hugs Wendy* Glad the wrist is improving if only gradually and that you are being good and careful about it
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thank you, Josi.
        I'm hopeful that when all is said and done that I'll be able to write my name.
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*skids in* Finally saw the Musketeers ep!!

Heading over to the Musketeers thread for discussion, wouldn't want Martin to think we've forgotten him !

Comment

Hey...
            If you free the broccoli, it's free for the taking. *nods*

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs Cags for being here*

*hugs Wendy's wrist*
            ...'cause that's not creepy at all

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            That reminds me, you know that scene where Athos wakes up after a boozy night, ducks his head in a bucket of water, limbers up with a few lunges and thrusts, then buckles himself into his uniform and ambles off down the road.......

Er....

What?

Oh! I know what I was going to say - anybody else think that was very like John Travolta's scene getting ready to go out in Saturday Night Fever?

Except Athos did it soooo much better

Edit: Lunges and thrusts with his sword that is I know how Nad's mind works

Edit 2: Actually, I'm not sure that's any better
            It's not.
            *shakes head*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

See? I knew you'd pick up on that straight away

*tries really hard not to think about Athos and his thrusts...... or his sword........

Comment

My wrist thanks you, Nad
                Really, Thank you *hugs*
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*shakes head...swords, I like swords, giggles, and slinks back to the real world to get ass kicked all over again*
                  sigpic

----------
                  FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    See? I knew you'd pick up on that straight away

*tries really hard not to think about Athos and his thrusts...... or his sword........

You pointed it out with glee.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    My wrist thanks you, Nad
                    Really, Thank you *hugs*
                    Aww. I think it and I could be great friends.

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                    *shakes head...swords, I like swords, giggles, and slinks back to the real world to get ass kicked all over again*
                    Don't encourage the other icky people!

Don't get your ass kicked either!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Look! I'm in danger.
                      This is happening in my hometown:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31628508?SThisFB

I have no fear, though.
                      I shall wear my bunny helmet.
                      *nods*

sigpic

Comment

vicious is he?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Look! I'm in danger.
                          This is happening in my hometown:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31628508?SThisFB

I have no fear, though.
                          I shall wear my bunny helmet.
                          *nods*

Comment

Nads, perhaps there are a lot of children receiving their notification of acceptance into Hogwarts??

Thank God February is over in 2 days! This month SUCKS! Hubby found out that Friday (tomorrow) is his last day with the temp job he's been working. Bright side is that he has a job interview on Tuesday with Children's Hospital. He'd still have to drive a half hour to work, but the benefits and salary would be awesome!

My nephew is home. Now we'll see if he can (1) take his meds like he's supposed to (he was only taking 1 dose per day instead of 3!), (2) keep his counseling appointments, and (3) get a stable job so he can pay his bills. Because of things he was doing recently, my niece has moved out and he's on his own for real now. Financially, none of us can help him so he's got to take that responsibility seriously. But, my sis and brother-in-law are helping him with transportation. If he can't figure things out financially, it's gonna be rough because there are other circumstances that limit his options.

So, despite February totally sucking big rocks, I did have something exciting happen yesterday My BFF was supposed to buy us concert tickets back in December to see one of our fave artists (Alan Doyle, formerly of Great Big Sea) in April. She told me yesterday that she never got the tickets, but that her hubby had bought her and her daughter each a ticket for Christmas. So, I was very angry as I logged on to the venue's website to purchase a ticket for myself (this was before I found out hubby has no job again). BUT, I was able to get a ticket STAGESIDE! I'm so excited and don't care that we aren't sitting together for the concert because I'll be literally just a few feet from the stage!
                            sigpic

----------
                            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Every cloud Scully There has to be some balance somewhere, doesn't there? I mean really, doesn't there? I hope so, because I'm getting really tired of being stuck at the heavy end

On the upside...... hang on, I'm sure there is one........... oh yes, on the upside - Musketeer day tomorrow! Yay!!

I saw a massive spoiler for tomorrow's ep - going to be at least one Awesome scene

Comment

Sending hugs your way Wendy. Hope the wrist improves soon.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X