No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, it's been more than an hour since the sneezing started...I do hope it has subsided!
    sigpic

Comment

I got up to 64 before it stopped - that's a new record for me

Thanks Wendy - I may have to down a glass of wine later on, just to make sure I'm not allergic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs Wendy*
        It's easy for me to say, but I'm happy you're getting the surgery! Fixing bodyparts is a good thing. *nods*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        I got up to 64 before it stopped - that's a new record for me
        That's quite impressive.

Been a little absent, but I've been spending a lot of time in the hospital with mom and rushing home to work and take care of my dad and the house.
        I am so not having kids. I don't know how you moms keep up with it all. I am really appreciating this thing called 'free time' right now.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

64 times?! That's way beyond my grandad's "bless you, bless you, shut up" scale

*hugs Nad*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Nad and sends healing vibes to Mom* I was wondering how you were coping with taking care of Dad as well.

I do have to say though, looking after kids is much easier than looking after adults, especially when they are sick

Comment

I think looking after adult males is the worst! Husbands, fathers, brothers... they refuse to take care of themselves and then complain (loudly) when you try to get them to the doctor or to take medication.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the hugs!

Yes. Adults are awful sick people.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Bless you, Jumble!

*Runz nekkid to celebrate Sara's birthday*

P.S. Yes, I am still alive.
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Sara!
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Had a horrible day.
                      I had to put my dog to rest this morning. We've had her for well over sixteen years and everything feels miserable.
                      Then I arrived at the hospital, completely set on spending the rest of the afternoon crying over it with Mom, just to be told that she had a bleeding and that they had difficulties stopping it due to the medication for her trombosis. She's doing better but isn't out of the woods yet.

I want to hug my dog and Mom and I can't and now I am feeling sorry for myself and life sucks today. And I wish I could get drunk.

(Ok... I lied about the drunk part. I hate getting drunk )

[/whine]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *hugs WooHoos*

Had a horrible day.
                        I had to put my dog to rest this morning. We've had her for well over sixteen years and everything feels miserable.
                        Then I arrived at the hospital, completely set on spending the rest of the afternoon crying over it with Mom, just to be told that she had a bleeding and that they had difficulties stopping it due to the medication for her trombosis. She's doing better but isn't out of the woods yet.

I want to hug my dog and Mom and I can't and now I am feeling sorry for myself and life sucks today. And I wish I could get drunk.

[/whine]
                        I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and your mother's health problems. Sending virtual hugs to you and your Mom. And I like to think of pets who have crossed over as going over the Rainbow Bridge and are having much fun with their friends there; it helps a bit with the loss. (((((hugs)))))

Comment

Oh Nad Sending you massive huggles and positive vibes to your mum. It's heartbreaking when pets die. Wish you were closer so we could huggle you in person!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nad that makes for a perfectly wretched day. *hugs*. Anyone who has ever lost a furry family member can feel your pain. Sending healing vibes top mom.
                            sigpic

Comment

Aw Nad, so sorry to hear all of that *sends mahoosive squishy huggles and love to you and Mom* I too wish we were close enough to offer some help

Life needs to just STOP kicking us WooHoos around

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *hugs WooHoos*

Had a horrible day.

[/whine]
                                Oh...what to say. My dog died in 2011 and I am still mourning him, and have two other dogs. It's heartbreaking to lose a friend.

As for mom, thrombosis medicines ( I guess you're talking warfarin or something similar) wreak havoc with other treatments. My aunt has bladder cancer and she has been in and out of hospitals with those problems. One time they couldn't stop her nose bleeding. She is a trooper and she is still here ( she is 81!) So, it will take some time but your mom will get better. Promise!

Instead of wine try chocolate. Chocolate cures a lot of aches (but belly aches). perhaps you'll feel guilty enough the next morning to go jogging...chocolate does trigger a lot of insane reactions...And now I am ranting!

And, I almost forgot... *hugs*.
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X