No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THanks LJ and Jumble...GW has locked me outta the fridge...but thanks*huggles tightly*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Shell has made a coherent statement that is written in the right tone.

Shell has given a coherent summary that is written in the right tone.

Either of those wood be correct when referring to their annual report

Edit: Yay! Luvnjack managed to get Martin in

Edit: Er, that didn't come out right
      jumble! *covers Joe's ears*
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry Joe Can't wait to see what he makes of that in his notebook

You're welcome Jann And that pic is worth more than any amount of green

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Shell has made a coherent report, which is written in the right tone, but would have been much more coherent if Martin Wood had directed them in how to write it.

EDIT: I sit and stare at my sig for several minutes after each post. Is that wrong?
          ROFL...you know I am actually tempted to put that in...because it has some really weak points on the structure...with Martin in it they would have done such a better job!

Not wrong, just a hot picture...it happens... I have the same problem with my LJ header
          sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

You know when you're waking up and the dream you just had is already starting to slip away? Darn!

This morning I woke at 7 and decided to go back to sleep (it's my day off ). Woke again at 9 having had a really weird, fragmented dream. I tell ya, being that close to Martin and not knowing what the heck was going on or how I got there is extremely frustrating

*hugs him*

Comment

Wood Morning!
              Jumble maybe in the evening you will recall something - with your head on the pillow - it's happens to me very often...
              Orrrr...
              It was such secret subconscious message that you're not ready yet to know the truth Who knows, maybe it was Martin phone number or birthday You know, it could be a shock for you to have these informations

sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                Wood Morning!
                Jumble maybe in the evening you will recall something - with your head on the pillow - it's happens to me very often...
                Orrrr...
                It was such secret subconscious message that you're not ready yet to know the truth Who knows, maybe it was Martin phone number or birthday You know, it could be a shock for you to have these informations

<snipped for time>
                Well unless they were written on his hip, I don't think so

Actually I've just realised what may have sparked the dream was that pic you posted last night, where he's um... on the couch, you know the one ) But I have no idea how I came to be beside him...... (nothing un-PG honest....well as far as I can remember Dammit

Gotta go get my hair cut, catch you later ((((WooHoos))))

Comment

Hoohoo! This pic fires one's imagination
                  See you later, in new haircut!
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Yay Jumble is having Martin dreams...even though they are unfinished
                    I hope your hair looks very good when ya come back Jumble! Jann wants picture... even though she doesn't show one of herself

Talking about dreams...got a very disturbing one last night...Let me try to recall it...Oh yeah...I was married with Shep...got a baby from him...met Bubu...fell in love with him while he was peeling banana's ...left Shep...Shep didn't want to give me up...and it all ended in an airport and I left the baby at my parents at that moment which I had given a new house ...disturbing... Although the nights were good with Shep And Bubu...he he

*cough* Sometimes I wish I didn't remember my dreams...

My new lover and his friend
                    sigpic

Comment

..........Martin! Jann's new lover and his friend, Martin

on the dream Jann, can't decide between Shep and Bubu huh? Oh to be bothered by such a decision

I remembered another little snippet of my dream whilst at the hairdresser's. I jumped and said 'Oh!' and she thought she'd snipped my ear or something

Comment

Yup...friend Martin

Nope, I can't...really...this is good inspiration for a sig...but first my homework...it's only 4 pages of typing!

What did you remember...and poor hairdresser...aren't you that chatty there then? Really...when I'm there I can't seem to shut up...

And does the hair looks good now?

Oh and don't ya love days off...wednesday is also my day of from school...but I prefer to call it homework day
                        sigpic

Comment

*Yawn* Morning Woohoos. *yawn*
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh I'm chatty at the hairdresser's, who isn't? But I happened to catch sight of a guy in a blue t-shirt and it reminded me. I'm not sure I can tell you what I remembered It's a bit, well um.....touchy

Edit: Hey Luvnjack *waves* Talked to Joe lately?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Oh I'm chatty at the hairdresser's, who isn't? But I happened to catch sight of a guy in a blue t-shirt and it reminded me. I'm not sure I can tell you what I remembered It's a bit, well um.....touchy

Edit: Hey Luvnjack *waves* Talked to Joe lately?
                              touchy as in bed touchy? *grins*

Mornin' LJ How's ya this morning? And did you have any nice dreams as well? That you are willing to share of course lol!

Perhaps a Jello fight between Martin and Joe
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                touchy as in bed touchy?:P *grins*

Mornin' LJ How's ya this morning? And did you have any nice dreams as well? That you are willing to share of course lol!

Perhaps a Jello fight between Martin and Joe
                                No! I've pmed you

Jello fight between Mart..........

Comment

Working...
                                X