• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Stocky toffee pudding? For a moment there I was jealous

*dances and throws confetti*
    Yes, it was a particularly chunky piece

From Twitter:

Martin Wood @realmartinwood 24m

Thanks everyone for the beautiful birthday wishes! I have been well whelmed. And Thanks @Jumble555 & the WooHoo horde for the videos! <3

Comment

From Amanda Tapping

Please join me in wishing @realmartinwood a happy birthday!! He's really old and needs your support. Literally. xo
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

*splutters*

Martin Wood @realmartinwood 6h

Count the number of candles Tapping- one LESS than last year! I'm actually getting YOUNGER. @amandatapping pic.twitter.com/oSJvzaJpq8

Last edited by Jumble; 20 January 2014, 04:10 AM.

Comment

I would love to get younger each year.

Although I confess Martin does kind of look like he's getting younger lately.
          sigpic

Comment

He does - sickening isn't it?

Comment

Bloody unfair I'd say!
              sigpic

Comment

As is Kevin Costner - seriously Daybreak, a bit of warning before springing him on me first thing in the morning

Comment

...not a thunk thread though...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nope, absolutely not a thunk thread

Comment

Sorry I wasn't around for Martin's big day but thanks Jumble for including me in the video. Wood have sent a picture if it was just going to Martin but you know how I feel about having my face on the internet. Nice reply from him.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        Nope, absolutely not a thunk thread
                        But there's nothing wrong with a little gentle thunking in among our sophisticated and highbrow appreciation of a craftsman at work.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Sorry I wasn't around for Martin's big day but thanks Jumble for including me in the video. Wood have sent a picture if it was just going to Martin but you know how I feel about having my face on the internet. Nice reply from him.
                        I just thought of this but you could have cut out a giant cardboard maple leaf and held it up in front of your face so just your hand were showing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

I just thought of this but you could have cut out a giant cardboard maple leaf and held it up in front of your face so just your hand were showing.
                          LOL. Next year!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Just saw the season finale of Sleepy Hollow!
                            BLOODY HELL!!!!
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Right. Now that this thread is all happy, I think it's time for someone (read: me) to bring some bad news

I do seem to make a habit out of this, but here I am asking for some good vibes right this way. My mom has been diagnosed with cancer. We don't know what kind it is yet, but she's starting the research today. I'm not panicking completely (yet), but please do send good vibes, prayers or whatever else you guys can spare?
                              Thanks

Now by all means, carry on not thunking!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Right. Now that this thread is all happy, I think it's time for someone (read: me) to bring some bad news

I do seem to make a habit out of this, but here I am asking for some good vibes right this way. My mom has been diagnosed with cancer. We don't know what kind it is yet, but she's starting the research today. I'm not panicking completely (yet), but please do send good vibes, prayers or whatever else you guys can spare?
                                Thanks

Now by all means, carry on not thunking!
                                *good vibes and prayers sent*
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X