No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to be honest: That's my problem with this. I hate selfies or having my picture taken.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I know, but it makes the vid so much more personal if he can see who his birthday wishes are coming from. Do like Josi did - partly hide behind your greeting

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Too. much. information.

Have to agree.
        Hmm, TMI would have been me telling you what time of the month it was as well.

Never rains but it pours.

So to speak.

From all.... er, no, ok I'll stop right there.

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Yes - I have to agree to - very nice way to start my morning!
        I'll third (fourth?) that. Lovely Martin pics and I adore the second one.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Just taken a million and 1 pictures of myself which are all awful.
        I'm gonna do mine tomorrow. Although I am seriously thinking about donning Ben's Christmas antler headband and pretendng like I'm Rudolph. The nose is already red.

Jumble, do you want pictures or video clips? I can do either? Hate myself on film as much as I hate myself in pictures but it's all in a good cause.
        sigpic

Comment

I guess everyone hates selfies
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

So far everyone has plumped for pictures, which is fine because I'm jazzing them up with some slideshows, so I guess we'll go with pictures (Which let's me off the hook ). I think I didn't really give everyone enough time to come up with vids - it'll probably be better if we get some footage of ourselves/each other during the year and then put it all together for next year

*scrolls back up*

*sighs*

Yes, Dennys certainly knows what he's doing with his camera - I'm hoping he'll leak us a few more pics when he gets back from Africa

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              I guess everyone hates selfies
              Definitely! Your pic is great - not a selfie, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Definitely! Your pic is great - not a selfie, surely?
                a selfie. it took me ages though to find a place where to put my camera and get the right zoom (I'm actually sat on the floor behind my couch )
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Selfies take on a completely different meaning when you've got a bridge camera with a timer and a tripod.

My last passport picture was a living room selfie.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    a selfie. it took me ages though to find a place where to put my camera and get the right zoom (I'm actually sat on the floor behind my couch )
                    Well done you

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Selfies take on a completely different meaning when you've got a bridge camera with a timer and a tripod.

My last passport picture was a living room selfie.
                    I think to be a true selfie it has to be taken at arm's length with a phone - with me that always turns out a complete disaster I'm going to cheat and get someone else to take mine

Comment

The song I'm using is one of my all-time favourites, but I'm already starting to get bored with it........ I guess if I were better at this vidding lark I woodn't have to keep playing the vid over and over in order to get it just right

Comment

What - we have to have our face in the video?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          What - we have to have our face in the video?
                          You don't have to, it's up to you

Comment

I'll do the vid
                            I got sick over the weekend which is why I haven't done it already

Or I can do a pic if it's easier Jumble... just got back and re-read the previous posts.
                            Last edited by Devilish Me; 14 January 2014, 10:02 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              I'll do the vid
                              I got sick over the weekend which is why I haven't done it already

Or I can do a pic if it's easier Jumble... just got back and re-read the previous posts.
                              Aw *huggles Dee* Hope you feel better now

It's up to you which you do - you could do both if you like, then I can fit in whichever looks right in the vid

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Aw *huggles Dee* Hope you feel better now

It's up to you which you do - you could do both if you like, then I can fit in whichever looks right in the vid
                                *huggles back from a distance* Not quite healthy. And sure thing.
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X