X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        It went ok - I spent an hour being prodded, poked, pricked, weighed, scanned, swabbed and questioned Seriously, how am I supposed to know what year I had my appendix out? I think I was about ten, that's as near as I can get, and what can it possibly matter anyway? Oh well, that's me done until the 29th
        hehe - had to add this! (You do know you never read things like that don't you!)

Hey Jumble - glad the testing went well. It sounds like they have done everything already! I'm not quite sure why - but they asked me similar questions about my youth and bygone days! (I didn't have much to say in that area on the form so the nurse just started asking me tons of questions..... like I can remember 1/2 a century ago what illness I had! Poo! Hope all goes well, what much come out does and what must go in does that too (and correctly)!
        sigpic

Comment

Years ago, I put together a list of my surgeries and so forth and years...now, where it IS is questionable?
          sigpic

Comment

And there it is again - our Cute and Cuddly WooHoo seeing ickybah in innocent posts

Thanks Dee The only problem is that I was given a leaflet that tells me in graphic detail exactly what this op entails - I hadn't even read half of it before I needed to throw up I think I'll just let them get on with it and remain in blissful ignorance
            I'm all for it! I wouldn't want to know either.
            *hugs*
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                Years ago, I put together a list of my surgeries and so forth and years...now, where it IS is questionable?
                That wood be me too, so I'll just not bother

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                I'm all for it! I wouldn't want to know either.
                *hugs*
                See, I usually do want to know exactly what's going to happen to me, but this was just a bit too gory *shudders*

*waves to Laurie* I've had a lot of surgery over the years, but like you say, who can remember stuff like that from half a century ago?

Comment

Nad did a shippy...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

And there it is again - our Cute and Cuddly WooHoo seeing ickybah in innocent posts

I said 'interesting'. Not 'Ickybah'.

Thanks Dee The only problem is that I was given a leaflet that tells me in graphic detail exactly what this op entails - I hadn't even read half of it before I needed to throw up I think I'll just let them get on with it and remain in blissful ignorance
                    *hugs*

But that did make me giggle a little.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I suspect this picture may get used a lot today...

Jumble, glad things went OK at the doctor's. I think it sounds like best not to know in too much detail

Nad, love the shippy
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *hugs WooHoos*

I said 'interesting'. Not 'Ickybah'.

Yes, but with you we all know that 'interesting' = 'Ickybah'

But that did make me giggle a little.
                        Thank you soooo much for your sisterly concern

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Yes, I foresaw that and avoided it

Jumble, glad things went OK at the doctor's. I think it sounds like best not to know in too much detail
                        Unfortunately, one cannot 'un-know' something once it's known....... even with my lousy memory, things like that do seem to stick

Nad, love the shippy
                        Me too!

I miss Sanctuary *sigh*

In fact, I miss being able to see stuff that Martin's working on

Comment

I have just the thing...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Nad, love the shippy
                            Yes, but I do love seeing it

And thanks

Yes, but with you we all know that 'interesting' = 'Ickybah'

Thank you soooo much for your sisterly concern

It's not!

You're welcome.

Me too!

I miss Sanctuary *sigh*

In fact, I miss being able to see stuff that Martin's working on
                            Me too.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            I have just the thing...
                            Ooh! Can we drink that?

sigpic

Comment

Shh! I'm concentrating........... I need to find my 56 favourite pics of Martin...... it's very difficult and needs careful attention.........

Comment

Shh! I'm concentrating........... I need to find my 56 favourite pics of Martin...... it's very difficult and needs careful attention.........
                                One for every week?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X