Clear All

*hugs WooHoos*

The laptop is back, baby!
    *shimmies*
    *installing programs*

Belated Happy Joe's birthday!

Have an awesome Vancouver time, Laurie!

And yay for the maybe boy LG
    Maybe 'your' boy, I mean. Not that he maybe is a boy 'cause I'm sure he is...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

BTW - did I mention I was also going to have lunch with Amanda Tapping on Sunday!

That might have something to do with why I'm going to Vancouver in October!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        I'm loving it too - finding it very intriguing, and love the dry wit Damien Kindler has a hand in it, so no wonder it's quirky

Have fun Laurie
        So true.
        I didn't know he was involved until second ep, was so happy when I heard.

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
        *waves to Laurie* Have fun in Vancouver!

I've heard a lot of good things about Sleepy Hollow. Maybe I'll check it out. I'm catching up on Arrow at the moment. I quite like it.

I went to my old dance school tonight to drop in on a jazz class while I was in Montreal. It was so much fun! I miss dancing.

And in completely unrelated news, just cause I feel like sharing... There may be a boy is this Woohoo's life. It's all very complicated, and far from official, but we've talked about it, and we're both clearly interested... And eh, we'll see where this goes.
        *fingers crossed* Every time I say that I remember Jonas in SG.
        You should check out Sleepy Hollow it's very promising

Originally posted by llp View Post
        BTW - did I mention I was also going to have lunch with Amanda Tapping on Sunday!

No, you forgot that part! Have fuuuun
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          No, you forgot that part! Have fuuuun
          oops!
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Sarai! So tell us about your Las Vegas trip. What did you see, go to any shows, win at gambling = whatever!
            sigpic

Comment

I wish *I* were having lunch with Laurie and Amanda on Sunday
              sigpic

Comment

I suspected that is why you were going. Glad you finally got it arranged. Have fun and say hi from me.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Say hi from all of us!

Have fun Laurie -- I'm only a little bit jealous!
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    Say hi from all of us!

Have fun Laurie -- I'm only a little bit jealous!
                    What she said!
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Thirded!
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Very cool Laurie!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally it was suppose to be Amanda and whoever it was that arranged this in the first place along with Krystal and myself. But somehow, another couple has been added onto this which we never knew about until a few days ago. Not sure why this happened, but so be it. There will be six and our table rather then 4, but it should be fun as long as the other couple don't try and dominate the converstation. Have no idea who they are. But it will be nice anyway. The menu is quite varied with sandwiches, salads and several really nice entrees. Leans a little towards seafood, but not a lot. I'll tell you more after we have been there, most likely not until Monday or Tuesday once I'm back home.
                          sigpic

Comment

you will have fun, I know it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally it was suppose to be Amanda and whoever it was that arranged this in the first place along with Krystal and myself. But somehow, another couple has been added onto this which we never knew about until a few days ago. Not sure why this happened, but so be it. There will be six and our table rather then 4, but it should be fun as long as the other couple don't try and dominate the converstation. Have no idea who they are. But it will be nice anyway. The menu is quite varied with sandwiches, salads and several really nice entrees. Leans a little towards seafood, but not a lot. I'll tell you more after we have been there, most likely not until Monday or Tuesday once I'm back home.
                              That's a bit odd to be adding extra people but I'm sure you will have a great time. Drive safe.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

So I went to the Ottawa Geek Market today. It's essentially the dealer's and artist's room from a convention, but without any celebrity guest. I cosplayed female!Jack Harkness and met a female!Ten and TARDIS, and we took pictures outside when it stopped raining.

Pictures! (I think the file sizes are okay.)
                                Spoiler:

Flirty Jack -- it was kinda hard cause I kept laughing. I can't flirt like him.

There are more on FB with the Ten and TARDIS, I just didn't want to put them on here.

We also saw one Four, two Elevens, another Jack, a River Song and a Dalek, and all DW cosplayers were women. It was kind of cool.
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X