No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and it never fails - no matter how well you packed, no matter how well you labeled, there's ALWAYS something that you need that you absolutely cannot find.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      and it never fails - no matter how well you packed, no matter how well you labeled, there's ALWAYS something that you need that you absolutely cannot find.
      Don't you know that this is always going to happen. It is inevitable - and always something you really need right away!
      sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
        I'm finally all moved into the new place! I would run nekkid, but I'm just too tired!
        Awesome!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

This week is not going well - I just broke a tooth, and that's the third minor disaster so far - and it's still only Monday

Glad to hear the move went ok LJ

Oh, and I LOVE the new sig and avi Nad

Comment

nuts on the broken tooth. I broke my front tooth shortly after it first came in when I was about 6. My brother and I were playing circus - I was a tiger, he was a tamer, he sat on me, I fell face first into the floor. Back in those days, parents did not have things like that repaired. I never have. It's not too obvious, as it's a (sorta) small amount.

I have been thinking about LJ's move. I hate, abhor, detest, and anything else you can imagine, about moving. I hope never to do it again. On the upside, new homes are always so cool. We're looking at refinancing our mortgage. The payment would stay the same, we'd cut 8 years off of the mortgage (and over 50,000 in interest), and we'd have it paid off completely in just a few years.

I would run nekkid, but I'm afraid that the ice bag on my head would fall off
            sigpic

Comment

Nope, it wasn't nuts - it was the candy that Nad brought me Guess I should have sucked rather than bit

Several of my teeth have been knocked out one way or another. Got an appointment with the dentist on Wednesday - probably need to mortgage the house to pay for it

Comment

*hugs Jumble and LJ*

I on the other hand really really want to move. I'm not relishing the actual process but I am so fed up of waiting for my new flat! Really hoping it won't be too much longer. Any positive house-buying vibes you all feel like sending my way would be great
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Sorry about your tooth Jumble - I hate broken teeth. I broke one many years ago and had to have it repaired. Luckily, I haven't had any dental work done (other then every 6 months for a cleaning and checkup) since I've moved here - oh and a filling partially fell out and had to be replaced. But considering that it was almost 40 years old - can't really complain! So I don't mind waiting another 40 years for that to happen again!

And here's hoping the flat is really real soon Josie! I have moved a lot in the last 6 years, but since I have moved here - my next one will be a plot! Unless I win the lottery then maybe I'll buy a home in Bellevue and let the movers do everything! hmmmm I guess that means I probably need to buy a ticket first - oh well, do mostly like the house I live in
                  so no problem!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Nope, it wasn't nuts - it was the candy that Nad brought me Guess I should have sucked rather than bit
                    I said that once. Never saw the guy again. *cough*

Ack sorry about the tooth. And the small mortgage required to pay for the repair. Hope it's not too painful (on the mouth or pocket).

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    I on the other hand really really want to move. I'm not relishing the actual process but I am so fed up of waiting for my new flat! Really hoping it won't be too much longer. Any positive house-buying vibes you all feel like sending my way would be great
                    *house buying vibes coming your way.*

Good to hear you're all moved LJ Hopefully the unpacking will go smoothly nd you'll be back to your nekkid running soon.

I am back from sunny Camber Sands. Actually I think most of the Camber sand came back with me. Had an awesome week... well almost week (just a couple of days short) but happy to be home and in my own bed tonight. Not before an appointment with Piranhaconda first though. I'm really hoping it's as good as Sharknado was.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      *hugs Jumble and LJ*

*sends positive moving-into-new-home vibes*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      I said that once. Never saw the guy again. *cough*
                      I knew I could depend on you to ickyfy that

Ack sorry about the tooth. And the small mortgage required to pay for the repair. Hope it's not too painful (on the mouth or pocket).
                      It's not painful atm, so I don't think I've exposed the nerve - the filling is still there, just broke off the front half of the tooth. If it had been the back I wood have considered not getting it fixed because it woodn't show, but as it is I'll have to try not to smile too widely until it's done

I am back from sunny Camber Sands. Actually I think most of the Camber sand came back with me. Had an awesome week... well almost week (just a couple of days short) but happy to be home and in my own bed tonight. Not before an appointment with Piranhaconda first though. I'm really hoping it's as good as Sharknado was.
                      Glad you had an awesome holiday

Piranhaconda? *flicks through channels* Ok, got it

Oooh! It's ugly!

Comment

Piranhaconda - saw a few minutes of that a while back.... really lousy. Sharknado was fun to watch - weird but fun!

Looks like our summer is starting to come to an end. Weather for the next week is cooler and rain for most of the days (not all day - but rain nevertheless)! My guess only a few more days might make it to low 80F/27C and then fall will soon appear - or so I hope!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          I knew I could depend on you to ickyfy that
                          But it's true.... except the part about never seeing him again.

It's not painful atm, so I don't think I've exposed the nerve - the filling is still there, just broke off the front half of the tooth. If it had been the back I wood have considered not getting it fixed because it woodn't show, but as it is I'll have to try not to smile too widely until it's done
                          With a bit of luck it won't be too costly to put right. If the nerve is not exposed you could try having it fixed without numbing your jaw first which might save you some money. Sounds gruesome but it's excruciatingly painful for about 20 seconds and then fine and you can go home not a dribbling fool.

Piranhaconda? *flicks through channels* Ok, got it

Oooh! It's ugly!
                          It's bad. So so bad. And not bad in a good way like Sharknado was.
                          sigpic

Comment

'Strange red mist appears where dinner used to be'

Yes, I'll wait and see what it might cost before I decide which way to go

Comment

Trouble is, I now have to watch it to the end in order to find out what ridiculous ingenious method they use to kill it

Comment

Well... to be fair the directing isn't dreadful. About the only decent thing in the whole film.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X