Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Laurie, you already know how much I love liquorice

Six packs Cags? *bounces* Of course you realise, this means I'll have to pay you a visit in the near future
    So true Just wrote in my calendar (for next year) to pick up some various flavors for you in Feb!
    sigpic

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *runs through the thread*

I hate coming in on conversations but I always played with boys toys but to be honest I think all anyone needs it a good set of building blocks and some playdough.

After cleaning the communal rooms in the house yesterday to find them terribly messy again this morning, I super super cleaned again, and then baked brownies...only to find I have no housemates tonight. Resisting the urge to eat all the brownies myself...
      sigpic

Comment

Why resist? You know you'll eat them all in the end, so stop torturing yourself and dive in

Oh, and congratulations - I saw the pics on FB

Comment

Hello everyone! Did I miss much?
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *runs through the thread*

I hate coming in on conversations but I always played with boys toys but to be honest I think all anyone needs it a good set of building blocks and some playdough.

After cleaning the communal rooms in the house yesterday to find them terribly messy again this morning, I super super cleaned again, and then baked brownies...only to find I have no housemates tonight. Resisting the urge to eat all the brownies myself...
            BROWNIES - did I hear BROWNIES!
            sigpic

Comment

Brownies and booze, an empty house and causes for celebration? Sounds like we have all the ingredients for a woohoo party

End of another busy week. More nephew time on the cards for tomorrow
              *huggles woohoos*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                Hello everyone! Did I miss much?
                Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Brownies and booze, an empty house and causes for celebration? Sounds like we have all the ingredients for a woohoo party

*huggles woohoos*
                That.

*shimmies*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*huggles woohoos*
                  Parties are always fun!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday
                      Jann
                      !!!

I hope it's a great one!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hello friends,
                        how are you? I miss you... I hope we will meet soon.
                        Sammie
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          Hello friends,
                          how are you? I miss you... I hope we will meet soon.
                          Sammie
                          *squishy huggles Sammie* Good to see you Are you still in the UK?

Comment

*huggles Sammie*

Busybusy weekend I need another weekend now before I have to go back to work
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

two of the girls, Shannon and Aurora, came over for Mother's Day today. We grilled some chickens and the whole group watched the basketball game. Perfect day except for this migraine. My son in law is my other geeky pal to talk a little sci fi with. My grandsons were very sweet.
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Mother's day to all the moms!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X