No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! Yeah Jumble will have a sh.... fit! Hee Hee - She really doesn't like him for some reason!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Hello! Yeah Jumble will have a sh.... fit! Hee Hee - She really doesn't like him for some reason!
      Especially that pic. Although...ya' know...not bad to look at, really.
      sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*

*squishy huggles Oma*
        So good to "see" you again.

*hands LJ the ibuprofen just in case the ice isn't enough*
        Uh, easy on the head banging ok?

*scrolls back up for another look at those abs before wandering out to RL*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
          Especially that pic. Although...ya' know...not bad to look at, really.
          True - it's only when he opens his mouth that I get negatively distracted!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

Oh I think we'll do ok so long as nobody decide to naughtily spam the thread with several pictures of him or anything like that.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Oh I think we'll do ok so long as nobody decide to naughtily spam the thread with several pictures of him or anything like that.
              \

Are you kidding - just one picture of him could set Jumble off - I've seen it! So just to be awnry!

sigpic

Comment

Mm. Nice shoulders!
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow.
                      Two Nekkid PDL pics sure clear this thread!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Wow.
                        Two Nekkid PDL pics sure clear this thread!

Hey, who is that in your sig and avi?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post

Hey, who is that in your sig and avi?
                          Gabriel Macht is an actor who hasn't really done anything really big on TV before. Did some movies and he's in a show called 'Suits' now.
                          Which I haven't really watched, but hey...
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I do watch Suits. Good show. Based on a fancy law firm that only hires Harvard grads. Harvey (Gabriel Macht's character) hires an associate who not only did not attend Harvard Law, but who didn't even go to law school - but he happens to have a photographic memory. Lots of legal wrangling, both internally in the firm and on a few legal cases that they deal with.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              I do watch Suits. Good show. Based on a fancy law firm that only hires Harvard grads. Harvey (Gabriel Macht's character) hires an associate who not only did not attend Harvard Law, but who didn't even go to law school - but he happens to have a photographic memory. Lots of legal wrangling, both internally in the firm and on a few legal cases that they deal with.
                              From what I have seen (start of S1), it's fun. But as it is with many shows, it's not showing here. Yet. For I have hope.

Until then, it's all shallow thunking from me.*nods*

sigpic

Comment

I see nothing wrong at all with shallow thunking. He pulls off the scruffy look well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X