The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*loungez on couch in jammies*

Girlkid is getting cabin fever, as it's another snowy day here. Wish the school district wood hurry and get things sorted for her so she could go to school.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I've just realised that I've got the same OFSTED inspector next week as I had last time - you know, the one that I got on with sooooo well The one that showed me, my opinions and my 30+ years experience in childcare soooo much respect ........

This is going to be soooo much fun

Can you set up a hidden camera please? Just so the rest of us can enjoy what you do to her.

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
      *loungez on couch in jammies*

Girlkid is getting cabin fever, as it's another snowy day here. Wish the school district wood hurry and get things sorted for her so she could go to school.
      Huggles. We has cabin fever over the weekend. It's horrible.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Can you set up a hidden camera please? Just so the rest of us can enjoy what you do to her.
        What happened to 'Keep your mouth shut except to say yes ma'am, no ma'am'?

Huggles. We has cabin fever over the weekend. It's horrible.
        I've got a touch of that too, haven't been anywhere this week I'm hoping we'll get a bit of a thaw so I can take the kds to toy library tomorrow.

Comment

I've just realised that I've got the same OFSTED inspector next week as I had last time - you know, the one that I got on with sooooo well The one that showed me, my opinions and my 30+ years experience in childcare soooo much respect ........

This is going to be soooo much fun
          Oh that's not fair Bad enough to have to endure Ofsted without having to face the same awful inspector you had last time. *hugs*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Oh that's not fair Bad enough to have to endure Ofsted without having to face the same awful inspector you had last time. *hugs*
            On the other hand, I do know what to expect from her, and therefore how to deal with her

And I hate to say it, because it's sheer hypocrasy, but the fact that I'm currently caring for two 'ethnic minority' children will weigh heavily in my favour and cut out a lot of questions and answers
            Last edited by Jumble; 24 January 2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

*yaaaaaawn* Oh my goodness! Time to go into winter hibernation!
              sigpic

Comment

Absolutely! I'm going to go wrap myself in The Quilt and read myself to sleep

Comment

Sounds lovely!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah, nice to know The Quilt is still doing its job!
                    sigpic

Comment

What happened to 'Keep your mouth shut except to say yes ma'am, no ma'am'?
                      Pah, this is more entertaining.

On the other hand, I do know what to expect from her, and therefore how to deal with her
                      Oh yes, definitely better the devil you know.. And you've done all the things she asked you to do so there's no reason you shouldn't get a good grade this time.

And I hate to say it, because it's sheer hypocrasy, but the fact that I'm currently caring for two 'ethnic minority' children will weigh heavily in my favour and cut out a lot of questions and answers
                      Well that's good for you I think. Like it should make a difference? Well no but for some reason it does. I have always thought that we will only ever have true equality in these things when people start saying things like "what skin colour?" rather than marginalising people with terms like "minority" in the first place.

Ack, that was a bit deep... I best do some licking to lighten things up...

*spies random sig* Liiiiiiick!

sigpic

Comment

*runz through the thread nekkid, using a blanket as a cape*

It's Luuuuuvnjooooooe! Dun-da-duuuuuun!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                          Sounds lovely!
                          It was

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Ah, nice to know The Quilt is still doing its job!
                          And doing it very well

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Pah, this is more entertaining.

Oh yes, definitely better the devil you know.. And you've done all the things she asked you to do so there's no reason you shouldn't get a good grade this time.
                          I won't hold my breath for changing the grade, but I've created enough paperwork over the last couple of days that there is no way (hopefully) I'll fail on that Although I woodn't put it past her to look for the one piece of paper that I haven't got, like she did last time
                          Well that's good for you I think. Like it should make a difference? Well no but for some reason it does. I have always thought that we will only ever have true equality in these things when people start saying things like "what skin colour?" rather than marginalising people with terms like "minority" in the first place.
                          Exactly! Children are children, no matter what, and they don't see skin colour until some adult points it out to them

Ack, that was a bit deep... I best do some licking to lighten things up...

*spies random sig* Liiiiiiick!

As long as it wasn't mine *narrows eyes*

*stands back to leave SuperLJ enough space*

Comment

Forgot what I came in to say

If this is as bad as it sounds, a space may have just opened up on the Chevron 8.0 guest list.

Comment

Forgot what I came in to say

If this is as bad as it sounds, a space may have just opened up on the Chevron 8.0 guest list.
                              Hello - just about to go to bed when I saw your note - according to GW - it was broken in 3 places. But he says he is okay now, just needs to heal his leg. But he will be fine. He was shooting a movie for the SyFy channel when it happened off the coast of Mexico somewhere. A medic on board and quickly being taken to a good hospital also helped!

So it will depend when Chevron is = once he can get around on crutches or a walking cast, no reason he can't still attend.
                              Last edited by llp; 25 January 2013, 03:33 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Having one of those nights I can't sleep = fortunately I have no plans for tomorrow (or actually today) so when I do fall asleep I can get 6 or 7 hours. But at 3:30 in the morning I also have no one I can talk too! I'm bored!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X