No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much licking, I've lost track of who is licking what sig. But since you're sending virtual creepy crawlies, I'm running away now!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      So much licking, I've lost track of who is licking what sig. But since you're sending virtual creepy crawlies, I'm running away now!
      I'm a tart, I'll lick any sig.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Incidentally I was down at the NEC today and drove straight past the Birmingham Hilton Metropole. Lets just say it makes the Ren look like a palace !

Should be interesting then.

Reminding me I haven't emailed you all acc details. Guess I put it out my head until the bill came in.
        sigpic

Comment

Look at all that slobber!

...and here I was feeling bad about attempting to lick poor Martin. Geez.
          sigpic

Comment

*wipes up slobber*

Must keep the thread clean. It is cold/flu season, after all. Woodn't want anyone getting sick.
            sigpic

Comment

Geez - had to wipe my screen - is it raining inside or something!

Went to buy Claire's and my ticket for AT7 and they rejected me! Yeah! Didn't have a none P.O. Box address for Gabit. Going back tomorrow if I can muster us the energy. Outside 2 days in one week and on consecutive days - most energy I have been able to gather up in over a month (if I make it).

Notice not much else happening except for all that liicking! I think you guys have been cooped up too much inside! Go forth and hmmmm! Liiick no ah - flirt with bus drivers no, hmmmm can't think of anything you haven't already done! I know - go forth and fortify your liquor cabinets!

Well, my laptop is tiring out and I think I have just warn myself out as well ..... time for a nap before I make dinner (soup again). Thank goodness for Campbell's soup - my savor for dinner. By then I just don't have the energy to really cook anything else.....just crackers and soup!

BTW - cute grandkids Jumble! And I like the new banner as well. Cags - uniforms are nice too but I don't remember having a crush on a bus driver here....no double-deckers here I guess. And come on guys - no creepie crawlies allowed in this area....not nice!
              sigpic

Comment

I went forth and bought ice cream. And now I'm eagerly awaiting Joe's blog post.
                sigpic

Comment

*carefully picks a path through all the gloop*

Well I slept well last night - so well that I was still asleep when the children arrived I must have turned the alarm clock off in my sleep

More snow fell last night, so we're staying in today - it's supposed to thaw by the end of the week, then we can expect floods and torrential rain

Comment

Gloop? I see no gloop here.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    hmmmm can't think of anything you haven't already done! I know - go forth and fortify your liquor cabinets!
                    Sorry Laurie, I've got that one covered too. Although... now you say it, I'm out of tequila.

Cags - uniforms are nice too but I don't remember having a crush on a bus driver here....no double-deckers here I guess. And come on guys - no creepie crawlies allowed in this area....not nice!
                    It's not the double deck that got me, it's the big red... ah, ok, will stop there.
                    Although the upper deck does come in handy for, uh, parking up. Just best to remember the windows are quite low don't park it right outside a police station.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Well I slept well last night - so well that I was still asleep when the children arrived I must have turned the alarm clock off in my sleep

Ooops!

More snow fell last night, so we're staying in today - it's supposed to thaw by the end of the week, then we can expect floods and torrential rain
                    Excellent! We'll have something else to be completely British over and complain about. *hums Dambusters theme tune*
                    It's all thawed here. Or more or less anyway. It did snow hard for all of 20 minutes this morning though; exactly the length of time it takes to walk to school and back. Funny that.

Oh Primeval NW last night...

Spoiler:
                    Despite the icky bug thing that did squick me out a bit, I loved the episode. You're right, Jumble, the effects are so much more. The anomaly looks awesome!
                    I didn't see it coming when the girl got... uh, yeah. That was a surprise. It was total Pitch Black kind of rip off/homage in a way, but I have no problem with that whatsoever when it's done well. Which I think it was.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Excellent! We'll have something else to be completely British over and complain about. *hums Dambusters theme tune*
                      Awesome! Sounds like fun!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Gloop? I see no gloop here.
                        There are none so blind........

It's not the double deck that got me, it's the big red... ah, ok, will stop there.
                        Although the upper deck does come in handy for, uh, parking up. Just best to remember the windows are quite low don't park it right outside a police station.
                        It's harder in a coach.... I mean, it's more difficult in a coach - you have to find somewhere really secluded

Ooops!
                        Not so much an 'oops' as a 'darnit, we had a power cut during the night and my clock is electric' I'm going to use my phone as a back-up alarm, and leave it far enough away that I have to get up to silence it

Oh Primeval NW last night...

Spoiler:
                        Despite the icky bug thing that did squick me out a bit, I loved the episode. You're right, Jumble, the effects are so much more. The anomaly looks awesome!
                        I didn't see it coming when the girl got... uh, yeah. That was a surprise. It was total Pitch Black kind of rip off/homage in a way, but I have no problem with that whatsoever when it's done well. Which I think it was.
                        PNW : Fear of Flying

Spoiler:
                        I'm really loving the VisFx! Also growing quite fond of the characters now, especially Mac - English sarcasm/stating the obvious at it's very best

Comment

Jumble - I've tried to trick myself with the old 'leave phone out of reach so you get up to silence it' trick. It should work, unless you sleepily walk over to it and go back to bed... Which is what I did. I'm a heavy sleeper, most of the time, I didn't even wake up properly to silence it!
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Jumble - I've tried to trick myself with the old 'leave phone out of reach so you get up to silence it' trick. It should work, unless you sleepily walk over to it and go back to bed... Which is what I did. I'm a heavy sleeper, most of the time, I didn't even wake up properly to silence it!
                            I've been known to turn the alarm off in my sleep, more than once I think the phone plan will work, because I sleep nekkid so once out from under the warm duvet I'm pretty sure I'll be wide awake
                            Last edited by Jumble; 23 January 2013, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              I've been known to turn the alarm off in my sleep, more than once I think the phone plan will work, because I sleep nekkid so once out from under the warm duvet I'm pretty sure I'll be wide awake
                              in this weather? You will definitely wake up!
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

in this weather? You will definitely wake up!
                                In any weather - I just can't bear any fabric tight against my skin while I'm asleep. I do try, I often put pjs on, but when I wake up they're usually on the floor

Comment

Working...
                                X