The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made another one!

Just posting this one to see if the clickable thumbnails work - PB has taken away the old version from me and non-clickable thumbnails were the reason I didn't like the new version!

Edit: That seems to work now, I'm a little less anti-new PB now.
    Last edited by Madness reigns; 31 December 2012, 02:21 AM.
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Nice one MR

The clickable thumbnail works, but it doesn't allow me to save it I've got the one you posted

Last night I watched two particularly gory horror movies - gallons and gallons of red dye Did I have nightmares? No. I dreamt that I came in here this morning and noticed that Nola's location said 'Taking a day off'', then Ferris Bueller turned up in his little red sports car and off we went to pick up Josi and Sarai to go to........ I have no idea where we were going because I woke up

Comment

I don't know why, but that's the piece of music that most came to mind when I thought 'steampunk'. It's probably the cannons

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
        So tired. Hell of a long day at work (same thing yesterday, and the day before yesterday), and no break when coming home at night because of the party tomorrow.

Pretty scifi artwork everyone! Josi and Jann, can you share the original picture of your artwork? I don't seem to have those and they're awesome!

Yay for Martinspam and Steampunk Day! Happy last day of Martinmas!

*falls asleep on couch*
        Do you mean the picture of him playing with the spaceships? I'll dig it out for you if so

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        I made another one!

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4bee9818.jpg

Just posting this one to see if the clickable thumbnails work - PB has taken away the old version from me and non-clickable thumbnails were the reason I didn't like the new version!
        http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Artwork/th_MRsp12_zps4bee9818.jpg
        Edit: That seems to work now, I'm a little less anti-new PB now.
        Oh well that's an improvement, at least. Eventually I guess we'll all be forced onto the new version, which is fine by me as long as they've carried over all the functionality properly by then.
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

@ Josi Funnily enough......... um.... nope, not going to say it

My Power Director is being a right pain - shuts down every time I try to crop a vid clip And I so wanted to get this vid (kids at the farm) finished so I could send it to the parents tomorrow

Comment

NOLA STOMP NOLA CRASH NOLA MAD!!!!!!

damn Photobucket has switched me to the "new" format after I specifically opted out of it! and there doesn't appear to be any way to go back. grrrrrrrr The site logged me out (I did not log out) and when I logged back in - viola! the horrid new version.
            sigpic

Comment

They've done it to me too Nola - I suspect they've decided to ignore all our complaints and preferences and just dumped it on us anyway

Comment

There's a switch back button that doesn't work. I've tried it several times. I've written a complaint. This is outrageous.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  There's a switch back button that doesn't work. I've tried it several times. I've written a complaint. This is outrageous.
                  I tried it, told them why, and like you say it doesn't work!!

So I clicked it again, told them 'case in point - the switch back system doesn't work!'

Maybe if they get bombarded with complaints they'll stop trying to fix what wasn't broke

Comment

Finally finished the farm vid - had to remove the clip that it woodn't let me crop

If anyone's interested, it's here:

Before we went, Elliot's mum warned me that he was scared of goats

Comment

piggies and goats, chicks and bunnies! how adorable. The children all looked happy except a trifle unsure of some of the animals
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        piggies and goats, chicks and bunnies! how adorable. The children all looked happy except a trifle unsure of some of the animals
                        We all had a terrific time! It did take a little encouragement to get some of them to interact with the animals, but they all did in the end. I was very proud of Elliot - he went from refusing to go into the pen to holding the baby goat and then going into the pen with the big ones

Comment

Hey Woohoos! *waves*

Sorry I haven't been around in a long while, but I haven't forgotten about you. I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Martinmass and a very Happy New Year!

*hugs all the WooHoos*

*crawls out quietly*
                          sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Jas* So good to see you, we miss you around here!

Happy New Year to you to

Comment

Jas! Awesome to see you! *squishes*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hey guys! What have I missed around here?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X