No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you SO MUCH everyone for my birthday wishes! You're all awesome!

I'm sorry I only just got on - I was busy on my birthday and never touched my computer and there may have been a party yesterday... I did have a great time. The start of my birthday was rubbish (work, issues getting home, etc) but it really picked up after that.

I'm sorry I never saw the offer for the 3rd, Cags. *huggles* Thank you for offering it to me.

It's December
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Day one and two of the advent look awesome!

I'll have mine done in time Jumbly! I'll do my best...do we have to post them ourselves or do you post them for us on the days?

Belated Happy Birthday Wendy! Although I wished you a happy birthday on FB and I just read you had a good one! Yay! That's important!

*huggles all Woohoos*

*twirls out*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Day one and two of the advent look awesome!

I'll have mine done in time Jumbly! I'll do my best...do we have to post them ourselves or do you post them for us on the days?
        Pm them to me please. If you want to post them yourself that's fine, just let me know so I don't beat you to it Either way, I need them sent to me so I can put them in the vid

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Pm them to me please. If you want to post them yourself that's fine, just let me know so I don't beat you to it Either way, I need them sent to me so I can put them in the vid
          Ok! I'll send them to you 3 days in advance!
          sigpic

Comment

Jumble, I feel your PS overdose pain I've had a real blitz today myself, and am now feeling achy and tired and so I think definitely time to quit and head to bed

Wendy, glad you had a fab birthday
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Jumble, I feel your PS overdose pain I've had a real blitz today myself, and am now feeling achy and tired and so I think definitely time to quit and head to bed

Wendy, glad you had a fab birthday
              It's only my brain that aches - I'm running out of ideas

But I did manage to finish all my Advents and SS's waaaaay ahead of time

Comment

My advents are all done, but I have yet to start on Martinmas!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  My advents are all done, but I have yet to start on Martinmas!
                  Every year around Martinmas, something happens to make life difficult for me - the laptop goes kaput, or I'm sick, or PB has a major hissyfit and refuses to let me access my MM artwork. There's always something So this year I decided I'd steal a march on it and get all the artwork done ahead of time I've even copied the links for everything, so if PB decides to screw around again I'll still be able to post it all

I just need to finish stuff for days 7 to 12 and make the vids, and I can do that on my other laptop if this one goes kablooey

Comment

maybe this will help?

sigpic

Comment

Yes Wendy, it's December! And it has been snowing (if you forget today's rain), and life is happy.
                      *huggles Woohoos for being their usual awesome selves*
                      I'm happy to see that the postman delivered everything that needed to be delivered! Seeing happy Woohoos is fantastic!

Also, happy belated birthday Wendy!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                      As of next week I'm starting an extra 16 hours a week at work, unfortunately due to various reasons I am only going to be about £30 per month better off for a while.......still debating if this is such a good idea
                      Be careful not to overexert yourself. My mom has been through a very rough time at work (still going on actually), and I'm so worried for her. She says she's fine, but I can see she's not. So you know, just be careful when putting all those extra hours.

I have lists, and they're filed
                      Jumble, what would we do without you and your filing system?

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                      I'm in high spirits. I hate moving, but I'm looking forward to settling into a new place and working hard at our shop! Plus, we're being considered for...(wait for it)...TWINS! AAAAAAH! Not newborn, but we are still super excited. We'll see what happens!
                      So happy for you! *fingers crossed*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Face it, no matter how bad we think things are, there's always going to be some other poor soanso in the world who is way worse off than any of us. The fact we have homes and computers and can sit and post our thoughts freely and openly on an internet forum automatically makes us better of than a large chunk of the global population. Not that it helps much knowing that when the crap is happening to you. And, face it, even when you know it's just stuff and it'll all be ok in the end, some "stuff" is important. I have things that, if they were taken, lost or irrepairably damaged, it would devastate me. Not because of what they are, but because of the journey of my life that they have come to represent. Hey ho, human emotions are funny like that.
                      *shamelessly steals Cags' post* What she said.

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                      *waving*
                      Hello, friends. I see that you are almost ready for Christmas .. oh, sorry, for Martinmass
                      How are you? I just want to tell you that I found a family where I would stay for a year as an au-pair. I will live 30 mins away from London. I am really happy. The family seems lovely and they have awesome kids. I wanted to share my happiness and my excitement. I hope you have a good week.
                      I've heard a lot of good things about this au-pair program. A friend of mine went to Spain last summer as an au-pair, and she LOVED it. Hopefully the experience is as fantastic for you!

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                      Awkward Woohoo moment:

Our neighbor's name is Joe. So Boykid walked by my desk yesterday, pointed at my Woohoo doll, and said, "Did JOE send that to you?!"

Um...Noooooooo....
                      *giggles*

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Well I can officially say my back is healed. Last night I rearranged my entire bedroom which meant moving a queen size bed (one mattress at a time) a tripple dresser and a stand up dresser, a reclining chair, a night stand and other assundry stuff. No back ache and my bedroom now looks right! Furniture just didn't look like it was where it belonged! All it needs now is for pictures to be hung. Only kitchen, dining room, living room, one more bedroom and an office to go! Only problem - my poor arthritic knees bother me some - but that is normal (sadly) for me! So that doesn't count!

Who knows maybe within the next 6 to 9 months I will be through!
                      Now be careful you! Don't start working that hard when your back only just got better. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself again.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      One of my closest friends wants to meet Amanda! She would also love to meet all of you! *giggles* I think I might have exaggerated and presented you all in a very good light!
                      Had to share this, I'm so shocked that she'd want to attend a convention.
                      I think that's awesome. A convention is such a unique experience. I feel like no one really understand how they can change you unless they've experienced one. Yes, sure, I know some of my friends say they do, and they're really happy for me when I attend a con because they know how important it is for me, but I don't think they really *understand*.

This Woohoo is quite good despite being a bit absent this week. Lots of work to do, but looking at the bright side: three weeks to go to the semester!
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

by Cags

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Jumble, what would we do without you and your filing system?

Now be careful you! Don't start working that hard when your back only just got better. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself again.
                          Ditto

I think that's awesome. A convention is such a unique experience. I feel like no one really understand how they can change you unless they've experienced one. Yes, sure, I know some of my friends say they do, and they're really happy for me when I attend a con because they know how important it is for me, but I don't think they really *understand*.
                          So true! I'm pretty sure my girls thought I'd completely lost it when I said I was going all the way to Vancouver to meet Martin Remembering the concerned look on Suz's face when she came round the day I got back always makes me smile - she was worried in case Martin didn't turn out to be as Awesome as I thought he was, and came round with flowers to sympathise - little did she know The whole thing was an amazing experience and I'd do it again in a heartbeat
                          Last edited by Jumble; 03 December 2012, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Lovely coloring Cags!
                            sigpic

Comment

I had forgotten how I loved the Advent. A new pretty artwork each day is so much fun!

Today's is lovely Cags!
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

So true! I'm pretty sure my girls thought I'd completely lost it when I said I was going all the way to Vancouver to meet Martin Remembering the concerned look on Suz's face when she came round the day I got back always makes me smile - she was worried in case Martin didn't turn out to be as Awesome as I thought he was, and came round with flowers to sympathise - little did she know The whole thing was an amazing experience and I'd do it again in a heartbeat
                                - wish we could!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X