No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Wanders through thread looking for spare hugs*....... I'm lonely and having a strange week.......

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Watching Castle (nothing else but sport on ) and had to giggle...........

Spoilered because I don't know whiich season it is........

Spoiler:
    "I'm not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder..."

Sounds like season 3 to me. Could be wrong though (it has been known to happen!)
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

It's Close Encounters of the Murderous Kind, Season 3 Episode 9 I think so no spoilers
      Well at least it's making me laugh - the whole ep is just ridiculously hilarious

*huggles MR* Still missing your baby?

Comment

Well at least it's making me laugh - the whole ep is just ridiculously hilarious

*huggles MR* Still missing your baby?
        Yes..... I probably be ok if I knew when she's be back but the issues with my Parents motorhome mean that it could be longer than I thought. So I'm trying not to think about it too much.
        Add to that Ellie's Father emailing me for the first time in 6 years which has thrown me a little and this week has not been my favourite ever
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
          Yes..... I probably be ok if I knew when she's be back but the issues with my Parents motorhome mean that it could be longer than I thought. So I'm trying not to think about it too much.
          Add to that Ellie's Father emailing me for the first time in 6 years which has thrown me a little and this week has not been my favourite ever
          Ah, that's who it was? That's definitely enough to upset your week *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

It's Close Encounters of the Murderous Kind, Season 3 Episode 9 I think so no spoilers
            LOL! I finally saw an episode of that show recently. Not bad. I might have to go back and watch them. I really want to see the Steampunk episode.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

*huggles all*

*sings* And IIIIII will hold on hope, and IIIIIII won't let you choke on the noose around your neck!

*does a jig*
              sigpic

Comment

Ah, that's who it was? That's definitely enough to upset your week *huggles*
                Yes.... to be honest after the last time we talked I never thought I'd hear from him again, appears he may well have finally grown up....maybe.
                sigpic

Comment

Yes.... to be honest after the last time we talked I never thought I'd hear from him again, appears he may well have finally grown up....maybe.
                  Don't bank on it Although I guess that's just my own personal experience talking - it's just possible that not ALL men are like the ones I was dumb enough to get tangled up with

Comment

I'm just going to do that *hugs everyone* -thing again
                    So yeah.

*hugs everyone*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Crumpets! Dammit, I forgot the crumpets

Comment

Don't bank on it Although I guess that's just my own personal experience talking - it's just possible that not ALL men are like the ones I was dumb enough to get tangled up with

*hugs Jumble*
                        I had this really long reply but then I realised it was just a rant and I am trying desperately not to do that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Crumpets... Yuck!!
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jumble*
                            I had this really long reply but then I realised it was just a rant and I am trying desperately not to do that.
                            I'm always at the end of a pm if you want to get that rant off your chest

Crumpets... Yuck!!
                            Oh, I agree, but I promised to send some over to the Netherlands and I keep forgetting to buy them

Comment

but, but, but - I *like* crumpets! Well, once in awhile anyways.

giant huggles to MR, virtual high-fives to Jumble's shoulder and eye, scowl-ly looks for Laurie's bank, toasts for a great concert, (what have I missed?) ah well, general huggles all around!

Week one down. Three day weekend ahead. Life is pretty decent at the moment.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

You see me and think: ''Crumpets''?
                                I should post more.

EDIT: Wow. Only nine members on all of GW and a handfull of Spencers? Has the site been down?
                                This is lonely man, Lonely!

*blinks*

*runs nekkid aaaaaall around GW*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X