No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So........ that special 69 I said I could see approaching.........

CONGRATULATIONS WOODY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      My S4 dvds will be here any day now - soooo looking forward to those SFs

Hey, around here you can pretty much do what you like.... just think it's a bit of a waste to eat it

Whole broccoli is better...........

Soon you won't have to watch out for those spoilers.

*sighs* okay, I'll try to behave and not eat the broccoli, at least not on this thread.

Okay the baker in me is wondering if the broccoli is either too crunchy or too mushy when baked whole inside a muffin.

Originally posted by tinnec View Post

I've had brownies with zucchini. Sometimes the workers would cut the zucchini too big and it'd get chunky...but you couldn't really even taste it for the most part. They just said it made the brownie a healthful.
      They're not supposed to CUT it! It must be grated, so all you see is little green flecks in the finished product. THen you won't taste it at all. Just the yummy chocolate gooey-ness of brownie.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      This is an Official WooHoodStock Administration Office Announcement.

Here's the first draft of the Official Guide for Newbies and forgetful Old timers.
      Suggestions for add-on's are welcome. There could still be some typo's and/or grammatical errors, but it's late. And as for the background... I thought it was fitting. For now.

The Official Guide to WooHoodStock

I might change it all again tomorrow.

EDIT: And a '69 too!
      Thank you! Very informative.
      sigpic
      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Woohoo! Way to go.

So, any suggestions on what my Woohoo name should be?
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
          Soon you won't have to watch out for those spoilers.
          True And they should arrive just in time for the ten-day break that I've got coming up at the end of term, so I'll be able to watch and listen to Martin to my heart's content

*sighs* okay, I'll try to behave and not eat the broccoli, at least not on this thread.

Okay the baker in me is wondering if the broccoli is either too crunchy or too mushy when baked whole inside a muffin.
          Good question...... why not bake some and see?

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Woohoo! Way to go.

So, any suggestions on what my Woohoo name should be?
          Hm.....

All I really know about you is that you spend a heck of a lot of time studying...... does The Studious WooHoo sound boring? What else do you do? Sports? The..... TennisAce WooHoo....... the...... Ice-Skating WooHoo?

I need more clues

Comment

True And they should arrive just in time for the ten-day break that I've got coming up at the end of term, so I'll be able to watch and listen to Martin to my heart's content

Good question...... why not bake some and see?

Hm.....

All I really know about you is that you spend a heck of a lot of time studying...... does The Studious WooHoo sound boring? What else do you do? Sports? The..... TennisAce WooHoo....... the...... Ice-Skating WooHoo?

I need more clues
            I do spend a lot of time studying/doing homework. I don't do sports. Always hated them. I'm a student librarian, so pretty soon I'll be doing what Josi does, just not in a university. I like to scrapbook, and design costumes. I've always been creative, I get that from my mom (The Creative Woohoo?). Star Wars was the first fandom I got into when I was really little. I have several medical problems and have had three surgeries because of them. That enough?
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

How about "The Bookish WooHoo" ? That covers both studying and librarian...
              sigpic

Comment

I do spend a lot of time studying/doing homework. I don't do sports. Always hated them. I'm a student librarian, so pretty soon I'll be doing what Josi does, just not in a university. I like to scrapbook, and design costumes. I've always been creative, I get that from my mom (The Creative Woohoo?). Star Wars was the first fandom I got into when I was really little. I have several medical problems and have had three surgeries because of them. That enough?
                The scrappy woohoo?

Sorry I have been absent of late. Work/life has been.......interesting.

Haven't had the chance to catch up but understand we have some newbies. Welcome all newbies!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  How about "The Bookish WooHoo" ? That covers both studying and librarian...
                  Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  The scrappy woohoo?

Sorry I have been absent of late. Work/life has been.......interesting.

Haven't had the chance to catch up but understand we have some newbies. Welcome all newbies!
                  There you go Padme, there's three to choose from

It's really up to you - pick whatever you think suits you best And there's no rush, if you want to wait until something really strikes you, that's fine

Comment

Evening all and happy Tesla Day

Everything about Martin is Special

Er...... isn't that usually around the 16th/17th? Won't some of us be rather busy around then?
                    I guess Woohoodstock is just going to have to move this year then Weekend before or after?

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    This is an Official WooHoodStock Administration Office Announcement.

Here's the first draft of the Official Guide for Newbies and forgetful Old timers.
                    Suggestions for add-on's are welcome. There could still be some typo's and/or grammatical errors, but it's late. And as for the background... I thought it was fitting. For now.

The Official Guide to WooHoodStock

I might change it all again tomorrow.

EDIT: And a '69 too!
                    Love it! Awesome job, Nad

Congrats Woody!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Evening all and happy Tesla Day

I guess Woohoodstock is just going to have to move this year then Weekend before or after?
                      Either is good for me

*thinks*

Of course, if we did it the week-end before (10th) we could make it a double celebration

Congrats Woody!
                      He's very pleased with himself

Comment

*huggles Woohoos*

Wood afternoon, my dears!
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy Tesla Day!
                          http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla

Comment

Originally posted by tinnec View Post
                            Celibate? Seriously??

I'm definitely not a real geek

*huggles Luvnjoe*

Comment

Celibate? Seriously??

I'm definitely not a real geek

*huggles Luvnjoe*
                              I know, right!! He was really dedicated to science.

Comment

okay, the only thing I take issue about with that comic is the "I hope a Nazi torpedo hit your grandchildren right in the mouth." Totally unnecessary, mean-spirited, and what the heck do *anyone's* grandchildren have to do with the actions of their grandparents????
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X