• Show
Clear All

*hugs WooHoos*
    *hugs Oma*
    Congrats LG!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    This explains a LOT.
    *nods*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs to Cags* for your hectic and crazy.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      I dunno, I'm AWOL for a little *cough* while and come back to find you diss-ing classic rock

*huggles Woohoos* It's another flying visit I'm afraid, things are mad busy here, but it's all good My 19 year old had her hip surgery 4 weeks ago and she's healing really well. She's even enjoying living back home! Atm there's no arguing or stress (at least, no more than normal )
      Ouch for hip surgery though. *hugs to her and to you*

I'm glad it's good even if it's busy.

However, my 14 year old is far to clever for her own good. She challenged me to name all the SG1 eps from S1 in under 2 minutes......she got all 22, I struggled to remember 15! *hangs head in shame* Now if she'd asked me to name 22 eps directed by PDL.......I'd have got even less! I'm so not a good example of a Woohoo anymore

I'm not proud of the fact that I just named all 22... in order. Who am I kidding? I'm a dork and I'm proud!

I went back breifly to attempt a catch up and was hyper-razzed to see Wendy's good news, new job and moving! Hope it all goes well *extra huggles*
      RAZZED! *huggles* Thank you. One week+ till I move, and two weeks until I start there. I got a phone call asking me what new uniform I needed. Made it all the more real!

And thank you for the melatonin information. I'm looking to see if I can get some.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hooray for all the fly-by posters! Good to see you, even for just a second.

Getting really close now Wendy - new uniform? You're right - that does make it even more real!

Today's bits:

and my granddaughter last night at Night in Old San Antonio for Fiesta
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

From the Calgary con:

SPACEchannel ? @SPACEchannel
          Do you see any familiar faces? #Sanctuary's @amandatapping @chrisheyerdahl and @RyRobbins with InnerSPACE's @AjayFry http://pic.twitter.com/09oK7I5b

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Here is another tweet from the con:

"It's not that Sanctuary is dead but it's just lying there with its eyes closed & you can see its chest rising and falling" @amandatapping

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*waves madly at Oma* Hiiiiiii! *huggles*
              Glad to hear your daughter is healing well.

...and yeah I can still name all the eps though I struggle with the ones that have Serpent in the name... always confuse them.

Nola your granddaughter is so sweet! <3
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                Here is another tweet from the con:

"It's not that Sanctuary is dead but it's just lying there with its eyes closed & you can see its chest rising and falling" @amandatapping
                And now I'm leaning towards the pessimistic side of things. *sigh* Thanks for sharing EH-T
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  And now I'm leaning towards the pessimistic side of things. *sigh* Thanks for sharing EH-T
                  Why? What she's saying is that it just needs needs an injection of cash and it'll bounce back stronger than ever

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    From the Calgary con:

Do you see any familiar faces? #Sanctuary's @amandatapping @chrisheyerdahl and @RyRobbins with InnerSPACE's @AjayFry http://pic.twitter.com/09oK7I5b
                    Chris looks like he is standing at attention!

Originally posted by Jumble
                    Why? What she's saying is that it just needs needs an injection of cash and it'll bounce back stronger than ever
                    All right everyone - time to break into our piggy banks!

Nola your granddaughter is adorable!

((Waves)) to Jumble and Wendy!
                    sigpic

Comment

Maeryn (my granddaughter) is the light of my life! I just can't believe how big she's gotten.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        Maeryn (my granddaughter) is the light of my life! I just can't believe how big she's gotten.
                        Yeah! They grow up and we just grow older!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          I get it, it's just if they didn't get the money so far... I don't know... *crosses fingers*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          *melts*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            I get it, it's just if they didn't get the money so far... I don't know... *crosses fingers*
                            Never say never And if it doesn't get renewed for S5, there are other options - Amanda has already said that a mini-series is a possibility

Comment

*sneaks in*

*shares vid*

*sneaks out*
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Thanks for that Sil

Comment

Working...
                                X