Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ooooh! Nice Martinspam MR

    *waves to Nad and MoB*

    Just dropped Jess off for her first day at nursery - a real deja vu moment, harking back seven years to when her sister, Rachel, started there Got a HUGE welcome and hugs from the staff, who I haven't seen for about four years - so nice to be remembered
    Last edited by Jumble; 16 April 2012, 05:14 AM.

    Comment


      Soooo quiet here lately - where is everyone?

      Today is Anderson's third anniversary, so Suz, Mike and I will be off to help them celebrate later on *bounces*

      Comment


        Lovely way to wake up with all those nice pictures waiting just to be looked at!

        Have a great time at Anderson's Jumble - can't wait until Nov!
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Ooooh! Nice Martinspam MR

          *waves to Nad and MoB*

          I though i would be a nice way to start the week


          Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Soooo quiet here lately - where is everyone?

          Today is Anderson's third anniversary, so Suz, Mike and I will be off to help them celebrate later on *bounces*
          Humph I want to go to Andersons - and yes I know I was invited but I can't do that weekend!!! *sulks*

          Not having the best of days, issues with my diagnosis and medications at the Doctors this morning and work, well, that just sucked!!

          *Huggles all WooHoos just to feel better*
          sigpic
          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

          Comment


            Originally posted by llp View Post
            Lovely way to wake up with all those nice pictures waiting just to be looked at!

            Have a great time at Anderson's Jumble - can't wait until Nov!
            Speaking of which, it is looking pretty good for my nephew to come with me to London this trip which is great, I'm very excited to show him around! The only downside is that leaves me out of the woohoo gathering at Anderson's.


            Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

            Comment


              Originally posted by llp View Post
              Lovely way to wake up with all those nice pictures waiting just to be looked at!

              Have a great time at Anderson's Jumble - can't wait until Nov!
              Thanks, we will

              Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
              I though i would be a nice way to start the week
              Definitely




              Humph I want to go to Andersons - and yes I know I was invited but I can't do that weekend!!! http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...32/tantrum.gif *sulks*
              Never mind, you'll get more invitations

              Not having the best of days, issues with my diagnosis and medications at the Doctors this morning and work, well, that just sucked!!

              *Huggles all WooHoos just to feel better* http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/hug.gif
              Aw! *hugs for all of the above*

              *runz off to get ready*

              Comment


                Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                Speaking of which, it is looking pretty good for my nephew to come with me to London this trip which is great, I'm very excited to show him around! The only downside is that leaves me out of the woohoo gathering at Anderson's.
                You could aways bring him with you - think he could cope with about a dozen WooHoos?

                Comment


                  Ooooh! Martinpicspam! What a lovely way to start the week.

                  I so don't want to work today and this is such a nice diversion.

                  Have fun Jumble. I'd say tell us all about it later, but I'm sure you will anyway. I'll try not to be jealous.

                  I had a lovely dinner last night with my mom and aunt. The restaurant wasn't Andersons but the food was good and our waiter was extra special.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    You could aways bring him with you - think he could cope with about a dozen WooHoos?
                    I don't want to scar the boy for life!


                    Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

                    Comment


                      Evening all

                      Nice Martinspam MR (and *hugs*), and awesome vids, MoB - thanks for sharing!

                      Hope Jumble and everyone are having fun at the Anderson's birthday party! Congrats to them on three awesome years!
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                      Comment


                        I want some Anderson's! Unfair! Have fun Jumble and crew...

                        today's bits:



                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          *waves*

                          Not much to add to the convo today. Positive things happening though!

                          Xo
                          sigpic

                          come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                            Have fun Jumble. I'd say tell us all about it later, but I'm sure you will anyway. I'll try not to be jealous.

                            I had a lovely dinner last night with my mom and aunt. The restaurant wasn't Andersons but the food was good and our waiter was extra special.

                            Originally posted by josiane View Post

                            Hope Jumble and everyone are having fun at the Anderson's birthday party! Congrats to them on three awesome years!
                            It was fun, food was Awesome and the place was packed! Next year they're going to have to get a marquee

                            The only downside was that there were so many desserts on show that I couldn't try them all, only managed a creme brulee and a raspberry cheescake Seriously stuffed

                            Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            I don't want to scar the boy for life!
                            Look upon it more as an educational exercise

                            Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            *waves*

                            Not much to add to the convo today. Positive things happening though!

                            Xo
                            Good to know

                            Comment


                              just poping in to say hi so
                              HI!
                              sigpic
                              Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Posters/sicktwistedmind-1.png[/IMG]
                                hahaha nice one
                                sigpic
                                Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X