• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Stitches removed and not one finger fell off! They do hurt a lot now though after pulling out the stitches. Now I just got a call...my car alarm is going off??? Got to see what's happening.
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

That's every picture in my main Martin folder in PB - 696 of them

Now to open some subfolders.......

Comment

Wow. When Jumble picspams she sure does picspam!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  You're not bugging us Nad, we want to know how he's doing

And what's wrong with calling you on his banana? Bananas have unplumbed depths of power and usefulness - Dad obviously knows something you don't
                  When we were kids, my dad thought it was HILARIOUS to pretend bananas were guns, and point them at us and say "Watch out, this banana's loaded". It wasn't even original. He copied it straight from Bananaman

I've just watch the Primeval S5 finale - Amaaaaziiiiiiing!!! Really hope they get picked up for a sixth season And no, I'm not thinking that there wood be crossovers with New World that might necessitate a trip to England for Martin......
                  Heh.

I really must get hold of Primeval sometime...

Just seen the clip from One Foot in the Grave where Victor answers the phone only to find himself holding a puppy to his ear

See? You never know
                  "4291... argh!"

Every time
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Stitches removed and not one finger fell off! They do hurt a lot now though after pulling out the stitches. Now I just got a call...my car alarm is going off??? Got to see what's happening.
                    Good to know nothing fell of Now you should rest that hand to let it get over the shock

Comment

Some of us know how to amuse ourselves when left all alone
                      A very good trait to have, I say.

Yay for still attached fingers!
                      Hope the car is OK too.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Wow. When Jumble picspams she sure does picspam!
                        Stops me getting bored That's what happens when somebody tells me something 'can't' be done

154 to go!

When we were kids, my dad thought it was HILARIOUS to pretend bananas were guns, and point them at us and say "Watch out, this banana's loaded". It wasn't even original. He copied it straight from Bananaman
                        Dad's can be a major embarassment sometimes I wonder what Martin says/does that makes his kids roll their eyes and say 'Oh, Daaaaad!'

Heh.

I really must get hold of Primeval sometime...
                        You should, it's really good Must admit, watching it one ep straight after another does make it a lot better

"4291... argh!"

Every time
                        I know!

Comment

Yay for Laurie's stitches being out! Big step on the path to recovery

Stops me getting bored That's what happens when somebody tells me something 'can't' be done

154 to go!
                          Yeah. Definitely can be done

Dad's can be a major embarassment sometimes I wonder what Martin says/does that makes his kids roll their eyes and say 'Oh, Daaaaad!'
                          Hee! I bet he does lots. There's a quote I really like from a Terry Pratchett book about dads... hold on... *rummages through bookcase*

"They weren't particularly funny after about the third time, but she'd miss it if he didn't say at least one of them every week. They didn't have to be funny. They were father jokes."

So true

You should, it's really good Must admit, watching it one ep straight after another does make it a lot better
                          I will. I will add it to my 'to-watch' list!

Night night all!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yay for Laurie's stitches being out! Big step on the path to recovery

Yeah. Definitely can be done
                            I'm surprised that we've got that close already, I envisaged a mad posting session Friday night

Mind you, I think we'll hit 69000 long before I run out of pics

Hee! I bet he does lots. There's a quote I really like from a Terry Pratchett book about dads... hold on... *rummages through bookcase*

"They weren't particularly funny after about the third time, but she'd miss it if he didn't say at least one of them every week. They didn't have to be funny. They were father jokes."

So true
                            True indeed

I will. I will add it to my 'to-watch' list!

Night night all!
                            Amazon has all five seasons very cheap atm They're short seasons though, between six and ten eps per season. New World will have 13

WoodNight Josi *hugs*

Comment

You know, I was thinking about something funny while catching up today, and I just remembered it. I find it a bit ironic that I'm the Multi-Shipping Woohoo, but that I don't have a S.H.I.P membership! I wonder why is that. *scratches head*

Love them Nad!
                              I had forgotten about that picture. We never actually saw that scene in any episode, did we? I sure hope it is part of a deleted scene that will be on the DVDs.

Glad the stitches removal went well.

That's every picture in my main Martin folder in PB - 696 of them

Now to open some subfolders.......
                              And how many of those are left?

154 to go!
                              Go Jumble! You can do it!

And knowing Martin is involved.
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

So true
                                So true

'Night Josi!
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X