• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Jumble; 03 April 2012, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      And that was my contribution for today. Eleven in total this evening, not bad. Very tired hands today and some pain...and I didn't wack them this time. I am trying to type with both hands and it is very hard on my right hand! Maybe I shouldn't be doing this yet!

Going to make some dinner (one handed so limited food supply) and watch TV. Have a few tortillas and a can of refried beans. Bought some cooked chicken....so dinner will be simple but tasty. And, a new Castle is on tonight! And I think a new Bones as well! Good TV night!

((hugs)) for everyone - without the use of my hands!
                      Ya think?

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      I don't think it means that - they obviously had it in mind that S4 could be the last one so I'm confident they'll have given us as many special features as they could, and maybe they've kept it under tighter wraps to prevent it going on youtube before the dvds are released. That's my take anyway I'm not that keen on bloopers, prefer the proper bts stuff

*huggles Cags for mad life*

Me to! I've coveted that hat since the moment I first saw it - to have that wood make my Martin collection perfectly complete I can dream
                      Hope you are right.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

AT was on Strombo last night (local Canadian talk show) doing a comedy bit. Here is the link from parsifal:

Last night's episode of "George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight" online at http://www.cbc.ca/strombo/videos.htmlÉID=2218810210

starts at 2:12

*edit-sorry problem postin link. The question mark is showing up as É. So insert a question mark there to get the website.*

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Hope you are right.
                          Glass half full

AT was on Strombo last night (local Canadian talk show) doing a comedy bit. Here is the link from parsifal:

Last night's episode of "George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight" online at http://www.cbc.ca/strombo/videos.html?ID=2218810210

*edit-sorry problem posting link. The question mark is showing up as É. So insert a question mark there to get the website.*
                          Not working for me

Edit: Ok, that ^^^ link works

Comment

Last night's episode of "George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight" online at http://www.cbc.ca/strombo/videos.html?ID=2218810210

*edit-sorry problem postin link. The question mark is showing up as É. So insert a question mark there to get the website.*

Thanks for sharing Eh-T!

Comment

"The only thing better than fighting aliens is loving aliens"

Comment

indeed! But then, that Martouf was a *fairly* good looking guy...I guess...

Nad inspired me the other day posting links to the old S/J thread, just been reading through some of our old posts and came across this...

Comment

Working...
                                X