Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    You do.
    Aha! I knew it



    Oh... for a while I quite enjoyed running in to say ''Jolinar!'' and run out
    ...'Cause it was. Jolinar. *nods*
    I always enjoyed saying how much I liked Laira, and how I thought any man in that situation wood have done what Jack did

    Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Good girl.



    Not that I know..or you must contact B or...oh wait...Wendy She's been AT my place!
    I thought B wood know, and with Wendy that makes three sources. See? There's no escape



    Perhaps that will help! but then I need HQ pics! I'm getting more difficult
    I'll send you some that I snurched from Antoa



    Indeed, what is there still to talk about? Nothing new! No SG and all you know. The only "new" thing I read this year was a comment on a question from JM what was written in the 3rd movie script about S/J...but there is not much to say about that!
    I'm not even curious to ask what that was

    Comment


      Originally posted by starlover View Post
      You know my address? How?
      I'm creepy like that.

      I think I still have it somewhere. We did that small Dutchie thread Christmas card exchange a few years back.

      Sam... I liked running in there for a while just for the Grace scene... That kiss was awesome for me for quite a while!
      Yes. The gif!

      Oh that reminds me of this oldish one...


      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

      sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


      Comment


        Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        I always enjoyed saying how much I liked Laira, and how I thought any man in that situation wood have done what Jack did
        Well as a 16 year old shipper I didn't like it...now I'm like...he's a man, of course he did that. It's not like he was married or together with Sam

        I thought B wood know, and with Wendy that makes three sources. See? There's no escape
        No...there isn't I'm stuck!

        I'll send you some that I snurched from Antoa
        Awesomeness! Thankies!

        I'm not even curious to ask what that was
        Not...but it was sooo...lets say...romantic

        Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        I'm creepy like that.

        I think I still have it somewhere. We did that small Dutchie thread Christmas card exchange a few years back.
        I don't even remember that . Bad me!

        Yes. The gif!

        Oh that reminds me of this oldish one...

        That sig is awesome! So true!
        sigpic

        Comment


          I'm quite new on GW, I probably never met the "old shippers" but I still enjoy talking about S/J. I don't care if the discussions aren't new, I just like them. Period.

          It's my choice to NOT move on! I enjoy other fandoms and ships but S/J have and will always have a special place in my heart. I need my daily S/J dose (vids, pics or fics), it makes me happy and I'm not going to apologie for this.
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

          Comment


            Originally posted by starlover View Post
            I don't even remember that . Bad me!
            *giggles*
            It was a while ago so it's OK.

            Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
            I'm quite new on GW, I probably never met the "old shippers" but I still enjoy talking about S/J. I don't care if the discussions aren't new, I just like them. Period.

            It's my choice to NOT move on! I enjoy other fandoms and ships but S/J have and will always have a special place in my heart. I need my daily S/J dose (vids, pics or fics), it makes me happy and I'm not going to apologie for this.
            You don't have to be apologetic about shipping! Ship whomever you like. I do as well.
            Some of us have moved on, some of us are just not actively shipping and some do still care about Ship fandom. All opinions are welcome.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

            sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


            Comment


              Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              I'm quite new on GW, I probably never met the "old shippers" but I still enjoy talking about S/J. I don't care if the discussions aren't new, I just like them. Period.

              It's my choice to NOT move on! I enjoy other fandoms and ships but S/J have and will always have a special place in my heart. I need my daily S/J dose (vids, pics or fics), it makes me happy and I'm not going to apologie for this.
              You don't ever need to apologise, you're totally at liberty to enjoy what you choose

              Comment


                Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                You don't ever need to apologise, you're totally at liberty to enjoy what you choose


                *rummages*

                Tadaaa!


                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                Comment


                  Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  I think we're just out of touch with the fresh Shippers. They still have fun over there it's just not what we grew up with and we're too set in our GW ways to accept this New Age of Shipology.
                  I've adjusted through many ages of shipology. You guys were all newbies when I was wondering where my old shippers had gone.

                  I still post in the ship thread and don't get bored because there are always new people joining, bringing with them an enthusiasm that adds to the fun of the thread.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                    I've adjusted through many ages of shipology. You guys were all newbies when I was wondering where my old shippers had gone.

                    I still post in the ship thread and don't get bored because there are always new people joining, bringing with them an enthusiasm that adds to the fun of the thread.
                    Right! I remember there was you and Melissa and Nola and all those other 'old Shippers' I was afraid to talk to when I was a newbie. Seriously. You scared me because you had Ship History.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                    sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                    Comment


                      Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Right! I remember there was you and Melissa and Nola and all those other 'old Shippers' I was afraid to talk to when I was a newbie. Seriously. You scared me because you had Ship History.
                      I scared you??!! Sweet, cuddly me?


                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                        I scared you??!! Sweet, cuddly me?


                        Yes Ma'am.

                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                        sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                        Comment


                          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          I hardly dared look, in case it was one of your you-know-who ship sigs

                          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Right! I remember there was you and Melissa and Nola and all those other 'old Shippers' I was afraid to talk to when I was a newbie. Seriously. You scared me because you had Ship History.
                          Ah yes! And Melissa used to congratulate everyone for every 100 posts - she'd be busy around here woodn't she?

                          Comment


                            Since I am not a picture poster, my contribution to getting the post #s up:

                            What are you most looking forward to on the Sanctuary season 4 DVDs?


                            Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              I hardly dared look, in case it was one of your you-know-who ship sigs
                              I know. I'm evil like that
                              I only have one you-know-who ship sig and the reason I hardly ever pull it out is that the manip is ugly.

                              Ah yes! And Melissa used to congratulate everyone for every 100 posts - she'd be busy around here woodn't she?
                              Yeah.

                              Though it technically is what you're doing here
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                              sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                              Comment


                                Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Since I am not a picture poster, my contribution to getting the post #s up:

                                What are you most looking forward to on the Sanctuary season 4 DVDs?
                                Behind the scenes and commentary!

                                EDIT: Gah! I scrolled fast and thought I had actually typed ''Behinds and commentary''. I scare me as well
                                Last edited by DutchIndeed; 02 April 2012, 01:15 PM.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                                sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X