Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Textures are really useful for adding colour. I often use one of the brighter gradients with the angle skewed a little and put on screen or overlay

    Still haven't really got into the habit of using gradients(maybe we should have a gradients challenge on the AfA thread?) and although I have hundreds of textures on the Hard drive and I still had to go looking for one that fit this challenge!

    Ended up with this one

    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

    Comment


      Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      You're one of the most determent people I've met! Seriously. I'm sure you'll accomplish that one goal *huggles*

      Happy S.H.I.P's birthday!!!
      Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      What she ^^ said



      WooHoooooood!!! Let the madness begin!!!
      Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Happy Birthday
      MoB
      !!!




      Hope it's an awesome one! :
      Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post


      I'm going to bring cake to the party until I can get some art done

      Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Happy Birthday MoB!!!

      And *hugs* for the feeling bummed Time has an unfortunate habit of marching on even if life doesn't quite keep up with it sometimes But what Dee said!


      Party!!! *boogies*

      Loving the Martinspam, and oh my, the mempics! There's an awful lot of names there from years gone by
      Thanks, Ladies!

      Happy thread anniversary!
      sigpic

      come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

      Comment


        Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        Still haven't really got into the habit of using gradients(maybe we should have a gradients challenge on the AfA thread?) and although I have hundreds of textures on the Hard drive and I still had to go looking for one that fit this challenge!
        Good idea! I love gradients, use them all the time

        Awesome! *snurches*

        Comment


          Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Textures are really useful for adding colour. I often use one of the brighter gradients with the angle skewed a little and put on screen or overlay
          Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
          Still haven't really got into the habit of using gradients(maybe we should have a gradients challenge on the AfA thread?) and although I have hundreds of textures on the Hard drive and I still had to go looking for one that fit this challenge!
          Gradients, screen, overlay...
          And they say *my* tuts are hard to follow.


          *waves to MoB*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

          sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


          Comment


            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Gradients, screen, overlay...
            And they say *my* tuts are hard to follow.


            *waves to MoB*
            *waves*
            sigpic

            come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

            Comment


              Love it MR!

              Now, let's see what bright, colourful, possibly shippy and possibly hippy art I can pull out of the depths of my PB for today...



              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

              Comment




                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                Comment




                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                  Comment




                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                    Comment


                      OK, I know it's the S.H.I.P. birthday and not Woohoodstock, but these count, right?



                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                      Comment




                        Old S.H.I.P. birthday art:

                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                        Comment




                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                          Comment




                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                            Comment




                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                              Comment



                                More old S.H.I.P. birthday art:


                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X