No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's a hang-up from the old days (about 10 years and 130 pounds ago).
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Fool around yes, but not in the shower! Besides, the floor tile was slippery - could have easily fallen and broken something. Perfectly good "other" room in the suite...just not the bathroom!
      I wasn't suggesting that you stay in the bathroom

I think it's a hang-up from the old days (about 10 years and 130 pounds ago).
      Doesn't he have the same 10 years and 130 pounds to worry about?

Ignore me - I'm just jealous of anyone that's had someone in their life to share their shower with for more than five minutes

Comment

hehehe - except he's gone UP 130 pounds and I've gone DOWN 130!

Yes, 35 years is pretty special with one person. Has had it's ups and downs, the sickness and health (he's had 7 heart attacks ) the kids, the grandkids, house, dogs, cats...
        sigpic

Comment

hehehe - except he's gone UP 130 pounds and I've gone DOWN 130!
          But he still loves you I bet

Yes, 35 years is pretty special with one person. Has had it's ups and downs, the sickness and health (he's had 7 heart attacks ) the kids, the grandkids, house, dogs, cats...
          I've had the bolded, but mostly on my own

35 years is Awesome!!! Soooo jealous........

I've been married to a serial adulterer and a violent psychopath - I can really pick 'em - so when I see couples that have been together forever it really makes me think about what I've missed. I don't for a second regret my kids, but I do so wish I'd had someone to share them with.

NAD!! Your inbox is full

Comment

35 years!
            My parents have over 30 years (32 I think) and it amazes me that people can do that. It's quite something.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Well I waited........ and waited.... but none of the ickybah WooHoos took up the challenge so I said it for them
            You don't have to if it makes you feel uncomfortable...

NAD!! Your inbox is full
            Taken care off
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

My parents will be 36 years this summer. Whenever they have their anniversary or the subject comes up, I always think wow that's such a long time, that's longer than I've been alive... and then think well duh, of course it is

*throws green confetti and snatches up stray huggles from earlier*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                35 years!
                My parents have over 30 years (32 I think) and it amazes me that people can do that. It's quite something.
                It really is

And now I'm feeling nostaligic.......... watching TOTP from 1977 (the year Jo was born), 'Another suitcase in another hall'.... story of my life

I really shouldn't have drunk the whole of that bottle of wine Rob sent me....

You don't have to if it makes you feel uncomfortable...
                You know me - always there to take the hit for the team

Taken care off
                Good How can we get our trip organized if our host is too busy to receive info?

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  My parents will be 36 years this summer. Whenever they have their anniversary or the subject comes up, I always think wow that's such a long time, that's longer than I've been alive... and then think well duh, of course it is

*throws green confetti and snatches up stray huggles from earlier*

It really is

And now I'm feeling nostaligic.......... watching TOTP from 1977 (the year Jo was born), 'Another suitcase in another hall'.... story of my life

I really shouldn't have drunk the whole of that bottle of wine Rob sent me....
                  Nonsense.
                  It's what wine was made for.

You know me - always there to take the hit for the team
                  I admire that.

Good How can we get our trip organized if our host is too busy to receive info?
                  Info? Host?
                  *blinks*
                  Organized?

I need a warning system. Something with alarms and flashy blinky signs telling me to clear my inbox.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

In November, my parents are going on their 40th year! (But they never married, so it's their anniversary of coupledom? ) It's amazing that people can stay together that long. I'm so proud and happy for them.
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      In November, my parents are going on their 40th year! (But they never married, so it's their anniversary of coupledom? ) It's amazing that people can stay together that long. I'm so proud and happy for them.
                      In the US you have to get married to have the rights that should be yours. Biggest example is in hospitals, you could be left out of the decision making and the room....I know it affects mostly gay people, but long term couples have the same thing going against them and for no good reason (in both cases)! My parents were married for 30 years when they decided to get divorced! So longevity doesn't always work.
                      sigpic

Comment

Seems to be my night for nostalgia - just watched the Lord of the Flies movie from 1963 (read the book in school but didn't really understand the depth of the story). The lad that played Piggy came from my home town, the same Camberley that he talks about in the movie. I remember him making an appearance at the local cinema when the movie came out, and being totally un-struck by it I was more impressed when the guy from Ring of Bright Water (another book we read in school) was spotted at Camberley Station, complete with otter on a lead

Ah, memories.........

Time I went to bed - Woodnight WooHoos *huggles*

*squishy huggles Martin*

Comment

This is the resort/spa where we stayed this week. Had to make some art with it! There's a new pic of me (online of course) in our room at the place as my profile pic now.
                          sigpic

Comment

For some reason GW didn't want to load properly yesterday and this morning. The screen stayed blue

Anyway...here I am

Congrats Nola with your anniversary! 35 years is amazing!
                            My parents have been together for 41 years now and married for 33. I always find it amazing when couples stay together for that long!
                            sigpic

Comment

This is the resort/spa where we stayed this week. Had to make some art with it! There's a new pic of me (online of course) in our room at the place as my profile pic now.
                              Love the art work, so really cool! (((Waves and hugs))) to all the missing WooHoos. Nobody is here to talk to.

Oh well, I guess I should get dressed and go to the store. Got to bring in munchies for my friends who are coming on Tuesday - my "nurse maids" ! Hee hee!
                              Last edited by llp; 18 March 2012, 03:42 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

*puts on Thread Police hat*

Laurie, you need to remove the img tags from your post

Comment

Working...
                                X