The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    We could just talk about Jumble without having her jump in to defend herself.

*off to find spam*

Yay spam!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

Yay spam!

I do suck at spam. I hope Jumble knows how much trouble this is...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*happy sigh*
          No one stops me!

sigpic

Comment

I'm not gonna stop you. I'm loving the pretties
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I'm not gonna stop you. I'm loving the pretties
              Aww thanks

AT Spam:

sigpic

Comment

Martin Spam

sigpic

Comment

My own Martinart...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

WooHoodStock Spam

sigpic

Comment

Yay!

Awesome Nola!

*sits back*

EDIT: If we keep spamming we could pass page '69.
                        Last edited by DutchIndeed; 03 March 2012, 05:09 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on '69 Woohoos

Lovely spam Nad and Nola!

Welcome back Bekki!

*huggles for those who need them*
                          and *kisses for those who don't need hugs*
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Wahey! A '69 page! Congrats WooHoos!

Random question: Has anybody ever been in a house share? And, if you have, do you have any advice on looking for a place, etc, and what's it like? Julie and I are considering it, but you hear a lot of bad things and a lot of good things about it.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*wanders in*
                              *checks Jumble's post count* Phew, I haven't missed it. And we're now on a 69 page so... *taps fingers* Come on then
                              *huggles Wendy and Jumble for eye sickness* Hope you both feel better soon!
                              *huggles Estrela and Cags and crosses fingers for jobs*
                              *extra special squishy huggles Bekki because we missed her lots*
                              *admires pretties*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Wahey! A '69 page! Congrats WooHoos!

Random question: Has anybody ever been in a house share? And, if you have, do you have any advice on looking for a place, etc, and what's it like? Julie and I are considering it, but you hear a lot of bad things and a lot of good things about it.
                                I've lived in share houses a few times. A couple of years of uni, where it was basically fine because they were college-owned houses so we had a cleaner (Yeah I know, Oxford...) which took a lot of the potential stress points out of it. Then after uni I lived in one share house which was AWFUL and one which was fabulous. It really depends who you're living with, in my experience. I didn't like most of the people I lived with in the one I hated, and they were really bad with sharing the cleaning and chores and stressed over money a lot for the bills and whether everyone was paying their fair share, so I moved out about as soon as I could. The one that I really liked, by contrast, worked because the people I lived with were all lovely and relaxed - we all got on well, and were happy to pull our weight with the chores, and were relaxed and trusted each other about sharing and sorting out the money and things. In that house we really lived more like a family than anything else and it really worked well. So my advice would be that the most important thing to consider is the other housemates. If they live together already, find out how they deal with the shared things like chores and money and stuff. It's a real risk to go in with people you don't know; can be less of one if they're at the least friends of friends, but even then you don't really know how people are to live with until you actually do. And don't sign up to too long a contract initially (or make sure you can get out) so that if it does turn out to be a nightmare you're not trapped.

Hope that helps!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X