• Show
Clear All

Back again later with more hopefully...

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Thanks for the pics Deeds! Snagging them all for my personal collection (and possibly future artwork) if that's alright with you!
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Thank you Deeds! The pics are amazing!
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Aww thanks guys.....it was a new camera and I was a long way away but I was pleased that I took so many to grab the ones that did come out clear...

Please use away for anything you want...I'm happy to share...

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            No. There will be no replication!

Laurie is the last original! *grabs a hug* Morning!
            Ah sucks! Yes ma'am - no replications - but thanks for the "last original" comment! oh and I'll throw in one of those hugs as well - at least for a few weeks I can still do that.....after the surgery - can't use my rt arm so much to protect the hand so it can heal!
            sigpic

Comment

I had no idea!!!! I remember Primeval being mentioned here... but... gah! Seriously have to pay more attention. Or you know, just focus. Thanks for clearing up what executive producer does! We have a different name for it.
              And Amanda will be directing! That's excellent news too! Ok... now just getting Damian to write it and the gang is there!
              A lot of the Sanctuary crew are working on it, which is also good news - when S5 finally gets confirmed they'll all still be close to home and ready for action

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Great to hear news on New World! I've never watched Primeval, so I don't know... As I understand it, I wouldn't need to watch it to understand New World, but if it's the same time of spin-off like Atlantis was to SG1, I know it would help to watch it.

It will certainly be interesting to see how it develops. I don't know if I'll watch it, I'll wait for more news - and anyway I can always catch it later if I decide not to watch it for now.
              Nope, you shouldn't need to watch the UK Primeval if you don't want to - I'm sure it'll be easy to pick up the premise of New World without it

Thanks for being so generous with your pics Deeds

Comment

Hope the series is picked up by a US network. Would like to watch it. Always willing to watch a new (good) show on tv!

And thanks to everyone who posted pictures ....especially Deeds. It's as close as we are going to get to that event! Now, hoping somethng shows up on YouTube!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Hope the series is picked up by a US network. Would like to watch it. Always willing to watch a new (good) show on tv!

And thanks to everyone who posted pictures ....especially Deeds. It's as close as we are going to get to that event! Now, hoping somethng shows up on YouTube!
                  Ahm... search youtube *giggles*
                  sigpic

Comment

It better not - no filming was allowed and we were all trusted not to do it!

Edit: And I see by Dee's post that such trust was misplaced

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Uhm... should I delete my previous message?
                      edit: I've edited...
                      sigpic

Comment

Ask and it shall be delivered! Claire helping Robin out of his pants *giggles*
                        Appreciated that.....and loved it....thanks!
                        sigpic

Comment

Appreciated that.....and loved it....thanks!
                          Me too, had me grinning the whole day And np
                          sigpic

Comment

Me too, had me grinning the whole day And np
                            If you think you were grinning - what about Claire!
                            sigpic

Comment

If you think you were grinning - what about Claire!
                              I know!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Edit: And I see by Dee's post that such trust was misplaced
                                I know they said no filming during the quiz and the usual flash photography rule... did they actually say /have it documented that there was to be no filming during the talks? I don't remember? Then again, there was quite a lot of things that were not said/written down anywhere (like the parking concession that turned out to be pointless, and where the photos were etc. That said, I do remember specifically thinking "I mustn't film anything" but not sure if I am just applying AT event rules to this con.
                                Either way, if there's YT stuff that shouldn't be, I daresay it will be taken down toot sweet.

New World/ Priveval. I have to admit to really liking Primeval - at least the first couple of seasons - so I am looking forward to New World. I'd say, even if it's not necessary to watch Primeval, it might be worth checking it out anyway.

Deeds, thank you for coming over here and posting those pictures. I have some but mine are even worse quality than yours so It's fab someone has some they are happy to share.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X