The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Hey Jumble, glad you had a great time. Wish I could have joined you. In fact, now I actually could have affored to go! But it came too late to know! So get some sleep and rest up...kids coming tomorrow!

Oh we want pictures and some stories!
    Waaaay too hyper to sleep!

Scanning pics now............

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Waaaay too hyper to sleep! Scanning pics now............

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves.. I hear Claire got to be Amanda's crew assistant on one day. Bet she enjoyed that! I have to run an errand so I'll talk to you another time....but please, try and relax and get some sleep. It's about 11 pm there....and you will have a house full tomorrow!
      sigpic

Comment

See? Told you Wendy was fibbing
        Nope, it was fruity sauce made by Branston.

Yes, yes, I was very drunk.... but I'm surprised Cags remembers anything about that night, considering how drunk she was
        Pht! Dunno what you're talking about!

Aaaaaand we WooHoos did a 69 at Chevron! Yesssssss!

Two if I recall.

And, yes, I took lots and lots of pictures but we were quite far back and on full zoom with no flash and lots of heads and people holding cameras up high in front of them so in shot so not a lot of them are very good.
        I'd love to upload some but PB is being a git of gigantic proportions tonight.

Anyway, I have to say the biggest surprise (and highlight) of the weekend was Tom Mcbeath, who gave a solo talk and spoke from the heart, with beauty, honesty and emotion about his career in acting, and the business in general. I think he got the loudest applause of the weekend and throughly deserved it. Oh and Wendy, Jumble and me got a hug off him and told him so.
        Peter Kelamis was great too. Really funny guy and great fun. I hope he does more conventions in future because he's made for them.
        Garry Chalk is a funny guy and has done a lot more stuff than I realised.
        Robin is... well, he's Robin. We managed to get him to keep his pants on. Mostly anyway. Jumble did as was asked of her so consider him, er, well and truely hugged (there was a bit of that going on actually).
        And Amanda, well, as always. She's, y'know, Amanda. never, ever disappoints.

Thank you to all the Woohoos who I met there - and the guys I met who are lurking - and especially the Costumed Woohoo who, I suspect, had the best weekend of all of us crewing - for making it a fab and fun weekend.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves.. I hear Claire got to be Amanda's crew assistant on one day. Bet she enjoyed that! I have to run an errand so I'll talk to you another time....but please, try and relax and get some sleep. It's about 11 pm there....and you will have a house full tomorrow!
          Claire did indeed get to 'look after' Amanda all day today and had a wonderful week-end - every time we saw her she was positively glowing!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Nope, it was fruity sauce made by Branston.
          I have absolutely no memory it - I'm sure you and Wendy are just making it up

Pht! Dunno what you're talking about!
          Which proves my point

Two if I recall.

And, yes, I took lots and lots of pictures but we were quite far back and on full zoom with no flash and lots of heads and people holding cameras up high in front of them so in shot so not a lot of them are very good.
          I'd love to upload some but PB is being a git of gigantic proportions tonight.

Anyway, I have to say the biggest surprise (and highlight) of the weekend was Tom Mcbeath, who gave a solo talk and spoke from the heart, with beauty, honesty and emotion about his career in acting, and the business in general. I think he got the loudest applause of the weekend and throughly deserved it. Oh and Wendy, Jumble and me got a hug off him and told him so.
          Peter Kelamis was great too. Really funny guy and great fun. I hope he does more conventions in future because he's made for them.
          Garry Chalk is a funny guy and has done a lot more stuff than I realised.
          Robin is... well, he's Robin. We managed to get him to keep his pants on. Mostly anyway. Jumble did as was asked of her so consider him, er, well and truely hugged (there was a bit of that going on actually).
          And Amanda, well, as always. She's, y'know, Amanda. never, ever disappoints.

Thank you to all the Woohoos who I met there - and the guys I met who are lurking - and especially the Costumed Woohoo who, I suspect, had the best weekend of all of us crewing - for making it a fab and fun weekend.
          Tom, Peter and Garry were extremely nice and very entertaining - loved them all

Robin was extremely guttery on stage and funny most of the time. And he was lovely at the photshoot and the auto signing

Pics........

Not exactly a 'smooch', but a really nice cuddle - one of

And special thanks to Cags for the gorgeous top
          Last edited by Jumble; 26 February 2012, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Runz in smiiiiiiliiinnng! Awesome pics Jumble! I'm satisfied with the cuddle soooooooo glad you guys had a great time! Thanks for the live tweets to Sil! And totqlly want to see more pics!!
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              Runz in smiiiiiiliiinnng! Awesome pics Jumble! I'm satisfied with the cuddle soooooooo glad you guys had a great time! Thanks for the live tweets to Sil! And totqlly want to see more pics!!
              Thanks

I don't have many pics of the guests - as Cags said, we were too far back and there were just so many heads and cameras blocking our shots

But I have some nice ones of our lovely WooHoos which I'll upload tomorrow

Comment

I have absolutely no memory it - I'm sure you and Wendy are just making it up

Which proves my point

Unfortunately for you, Wendy was perfectly sober and will back me up on this.

And special thanks to Cags for the gorgeous top
                Well, at least it looked good on someone coz it was hideous on me!

Woodnight Woohoos. I am still a bit poorlyish and exhausted from all the laughing so need my sleep. More tomorrow.
                sigpic

Comment

Yes I meant the pics of the Woohoos!

Oh and I wood also like the explanation of those 69 you all had... Twice!

Wood night Cags!
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    Yes I meant the pics of the Woohoos!

Oh and I wood also like the explanation of those 69 you all had... Twice!

Wood night Cags!
                    Um.......... we were split into two teams for the quiz, we were in Robin's "Keep your trousers on" team playing against Amanda's "Rubber Ducks" Our team won with a score of 69

I'll let Cags explain the second one

*huggles Cags for feeling rough again * Hope you have a good night and feel better in the morning

Comment

So happy our chevron crew had such a great time! Love your pics Jumble, can't wait to see more!

I'm totally overwhelmed by the Boston housing market. I'm totally used to the way the market works here in NYC, and it looks like Boston is similar and just as expensive. Actually will end up being more expensive for me because I've had the luxury of a housemate for the past 4 years. Now, I'll be getting my own place, and yikes! But I have to remember that I'm going to be making more money, so I can afford more, but it's still daunting, and I do want to save for a down payment so I can buy a place in 2-3 years. Sorry, just venting. Kind of wish Andi were moving with me.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Just dropping in to say I just finally got home. The coach was late arriving into Nottingham but I got there in the end.

I'm absolutely exhausted though so I'm off to bed before I sleep standing up.
                        But I had an amazing time and my face was hurting from all the laughing.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

AND yes, I back Cags up 100%. This is why it pays to be sober... sometimes
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Here's one of our Partying WooHoos...

today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Well it certainly looks like you all had a great time. I'm glad you kept your word Jumble and hugged Robin for those that requested it.

Well, I have a chicken ready to come out of the oven. Going to make an early even of it. I guess I'll watch some of the Oscars....but it doesn't interest me that much and get to bed before 11pm tonight. I have an eye doctor appointment tomorrow.

Just ready for bed and came online to see what's happening - absolutely nothing. WooHoos that went to Chevron are asleep and probably to tired to get up. The ones in the states probably watched the Oscars and started to get bored and fell asleep. Best part...the opening with Billy Crystal. The guy puts on a great act! Now - time for me to retire for the night!
                              Last edited by llp; 26 February 2012, 11:05 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Unfortunately for you, Wendy was perfectly sober and will back me up on this.
                                It's a WooHoospiracy I tell you!

Well, at least it looked good on someone coz it was hideous on me!
                                Aw *hugs*

I think it was your subconscious saying to you 'That wood look Awesome on Jumble - buy it for her!' I credit your good taste in clothes for the 'You look great!' that I got from Amanda

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                So happy our chevron crew had such a great time! Love your pics Jumble, can't wait to see more!
                                Stay tuned!

I'm totally overwhelmed by the Boston housing market. I'm totally used to the way the market works here in NYC, and it looks like Boston is similar and just as expensive. Actually will end up being more expensive for me because I've had the luxury of a housemate for the past 4 years. Now, I'll be getting my own place, and yikes! But I have to remember that I'm going to be making more money, so I can afford more, but it's still daunting, and I do want to save for a down payment so I can buy a place in 2-3 years. Sorry, just venting. Kind of wish Andi were moving with me.
                                Can't you persuade her to join you on your new adventure? Don't worry, you're bound to make lots of new friends and maybe one of them will be in need of somewhere to live

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                Just dropping in to say I just finally got home. The coach was late arriving into Nottingham but I got there in the end.

I'm absolutely exhausted though so I'm off to bed before I sleep standing up.
                                But I had an amazing time and my face was hurting from all the laughing.
                                Yes, we did a lot of that Which explains a whole new crop of 'laugh lines' around my eyes this morning

Glad to know you got home safely, and it was brilliant to see you *hugs*

You'd think I'd have run out of hugs by now, woodn't you?

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                AND yes, I back Cags up 100%. This is why it pays to be sober... sometimes
                                Being sober doesn't help when your memory is faulty

LOVE that smiley Nola

Comment

Working...
                                X