Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ooooh! Let me guess: It wasn't supposed to have Martin in it.
    Am I close? I'm close am I? Not?


    Love it. Him.

    Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Does it matter? But I call it my precious! ...maybe it's my twin sister, we shall see when it's done
    It does matter. If it's alive we have two yous and I'm concerned about the balance of the internet.
    Last edited by DutchIndeed; 16 February 2012, 03:14 PM.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

    sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


    Comment


      Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Ooooh! Let me guess: It wasn't supposed to have Martin in it.
      Am I close? I'm close am I? Not?
      Absolutely right! It was supposed to have Tesla in it, but I somehow got sidetracked........

      Love it. Him.
      Thanks, me too



      It does matter. If it's alive we have two yous and I'm concerned about the balance off the internet.
      Not just the internet - the whole universe could go out of whack

      Comment


        Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Absolutely right! It was supposed to have Tesla in it, but I somehow got sidetracked........

        Thanks, me too
        Yeah. As if that could ever happen.
        *thinks*
        Really?



        And thought so.



        Not just the internet - the whole universe could go out of whack

        I was being nice.

        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

        sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


        Comment


          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Yeah. As if that could ever happen.
          *thinks*
          Really?

          Are you suggesting that I never do anything except Martinart? You're the second person tonight to do that

          It's not true!



          I was being nice.

          Really? Such a rare occurance and I didn't even notice

          Comment


            Hey!

            My growing thing is getting upset
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

            Comment


              Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              Hey!

              My growing thing is getting upset
              Now why did my internal movie screen just flash up a picture of the Alien bursting out of John Hurt's chest?

              Comment


                Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Are you suggesting that I never do anything except Martinart? You're the second person tonight to do that

                It's not true!
                To be honest I do have non Martin Art from you to back that statement up.
                ...But still.




                Really? Such a rare occurance and I didn't even notice

                *sighs*



                Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                Hey!

                My growing thing is getting upset
                OMG! Hiiiiiiiiide!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                Comment


                  Be afraid. Be very afraiiiid...
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    To be honest I do have non Martin Art from you to back that statement up.
                    ...But still.
                    You do? I mean, yes, of course you do *nods emphatically*



                    Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    Be afraid. Be very afraiiiid...
                    Oh we are!!!!

                    Comment


                      Good evening WooHoos!

                      good news about mom and feeling in her leg and walking a few steps!

                      Beautiful boobling! Love the "style" - wherever it originated.

                      "Things" don't grow out of you - it *has* to be an alien creature.

                      We're doing construction at school, and it's my turn to move classrooms. I was at school cleaning and packing like a maniac. I'm exhausted.

                      Today's bits:



                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Was watching the Ellen show and she explained how all the celebrities when they become famous get the celebrity baby name generator. Was wondering about sci fi writers if they had something similar while naming alien races, tech, or giving individual aliens names... I think one of the rules to make a cool alien name is that it has to have an apostrophe in it.
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          You do? I mean, yes, of course you do *nods emphatically*
                          Yeahyeah! They have Teslas on 'em.
                          Though it's still a dark haired yummy man...

                          Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          "Things" don't grow out of you - it *has* to be an alien creature.

                          We're doing construction at school, and it's my turn to move classrooms. I was at school cleaning and packing like a maniac. I'm exhausted.
                          This might just be the best wisdom you have shared. Is true. *nods*
                          *hugs for the move*

                          Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          Was watching the Ellen show and she explained how all the celebrities when they become famous get the celebrity baby name generator. Was wondering about sci fi writers if they had something similar while naming alien races, tech, or giving individual aliens names... I think one of the rules to make a cool alien name is that it has to have an apostrophe in it.
                          I've seen that on YT. PTB must have one too. I can especially see Joe having fun with an alien name generator.
                          ''And the winner is... Broccl'ee!''
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                          sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            Was watching the Ellen show and she explained how all the celebrities when they become famous get the celebrity baby name generator. Was wondering about sci fi writers if they had something similar while naming alien races, tech, or giving individual aliens names... I think one of the rules to make a cool alien name is that it has to have an apostrophe in it.
                            Totally!

                            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Yeahyeah! They have Teslas on 'em.
                            Though it's still a dark haired yummy man...
                            Ah, but Tesla doesn't have the one essential that makes Martin so....... interesting



                            I've seen that on YT. PTB must have one too. I can especially see Joe having fun with an alien name generator.
                            ''And the winner is... Broccl'ee!''

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              I've seen that on YT. PTB must have one too. I can especially see Joe having fun with an alien name generator.
                              ''And the winner is... Broccl'ee!''
                              ...totally can imagine this coming true!

                              Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Totally!

                              Ah, but Tesla doesn't have the one essential that makes Martin so....... interesting
                              The Shorts?
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                                ...totally can imagine this coming true!



                                The Shorts?
                                Nope!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X