No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, thank you all for the kind birthday wishes. Very lovely indeed! Because all the restaurants were book for Valentimes day, I decided to wait until tomorrow to go out to lunch. Besides, I really don't celebrate holidays (except Xmas) or my birthday very much anymore by preference. The older you get the more you feel like you are celebrating surviving another year, rather than ones birth!
    But I did go to 31 flavors and got me an ice cream cone. Cold weather or not, had to do that!
    sigpic

Comment

Wendy's mum has finally had the surgery she needed, so hopefully she'll soon be on the road to recovery

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Again, thank you all for the kind birthday wishes. Very lovely indeed! Because all the restaurants were book for Valentimes day, I decided to wait until tomorrow to go out to lunch. Besides, I really don't celebrate holidays (except Xmas) or my birthday very much anymore by preference. The older you get the more you feel like you are celebrating surviving another year, rather than ones birth!
        But I did go to 31 flavors and got me an ice cream cone. Cold weather or not, had to do that!
        Ice cream! Excellent idea.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Wendy's mum has finally had the surgery she needed, so hopefully she'll soon be on the road to recovery
        Thanks for the update. More hugs and positive vibes heading that way.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I do love when my boss forgets that I exist!!!
          This morning I had some data to show him but he was busy so I had to wait almost until noon. Than we talked and he gave me 2 essays to make. I did, but I'm fast and then my reactions last 8h, I just have to turn the timer on!
          This evening before I left, he asked me: "hey did you find the time to make what I told you this morning?" Me with a serious face: "ah yes I did. Moreover I've already talked with Claudia (one of my colleagues) and tomorrow morning she will make the analyses of my reactions. This way as soon as I have the results, I'll be able to make 2 more essays". He (all smiling): "perfect, perfect!!! that's the right way to work!!!".
          In my mind: "are you kidding me????? dude I was able to read a WHOLE Gen Varel's fic on my phone today! almost 200 pages!!!"
          ...Thank God I'm such a good liar!
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Hugs to Wendy.

Hope everyone is having a happy Wednesday!
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Quiet round here today... yay for ice cream and for Wendy's mum (and positive vibes for a speedy recovery), but boo for difficult bosses.
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Wendy and family* Glad to hear that the surgery finally took place. *fingers crossed for a quick recovery*

Sil... So you got to do something productive at work today

Happy Wednesday here MoB

I think I'm becoming a unicorn. Or at least that's what I tell myself when I see the big thing that wont stop growing in the middle of my forehead... just hope that no one's gonna come and drink my blood in hopes of eternal life. That's a happy thought.
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

Sil... So you got to do something productive at work today
                  I did! (long English reading...just to improve my language knowledge, I'm sure my boss would understand *nods* )

I think I'm becoming a unicorn. Or at least that's what I tell myself when I see the big thing that wont stop growing in the middle of my forehead... just hope that no one's gonna come and drink my blood in hopes of eternal life. That's a happy thought.
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Glad to hear about Wendy's mom. Hope it does the trick and she can go home feeling better.

Sil - as long as the boss is happy and leaves you alone.....

DM - ah something growing out of you! I guess as long as it isn't around the "female" area (ie - PREGGIE!) it will disappear soon enough!
                    Last edited by llp; 15 February 2012, 05:17 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                      *hugs Wendy*
                      *hugs icky bosses for they too need some love*

DM - ah something growing out of you! I guess as long as it isn't around the "female" area it will disappear soon enough!

*thinks*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*shakes head* I do worry about you sometimes Dee
                        Last edited by Jumble; 15 February 2012, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Huggles to Wendy and Mom.

Yea! for sneaking fic reading in at work! wish I could (try that with a bunch of teenagers watching!)

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

More boobling.........

Comment

Well finally got my birthday lunch....had a lovely and quite tender steak with a portobello mushroom stuffed with spinach and a few roasted potatoes. Quite lovely and the steak was cooked perfectly. Very nice.

Nolamom - I can relate to your "postings" today....of course the PMS one has been a long time! Say, could I have a cookie or two! Yummm!

Trying to get my taxes done and it's a pain....My tax accountants are in California but they are very good. It is the selling of the house (so confusing) and some stock (even worse - phooey on cost bases!) but hopefully she finally has all the info she needs. Thank goodness I can fax!

Been a quiet day today. My knee is starting to heal a little, certainly doesn't hurt as much anymore. Still waiting to hear from the doctor about my hand surgery. He forgot to turn in the paperwork so they will get back to me on Friday to set a date. Then we wait! Oh well, more time to write!

BTW - love the sig that Josie sent for my birthday. Got so many new sigs thanks to Josie and Jumble. And love my new avatar - again thanks to Jumble!
                              sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear about Wendy's mom. Hope it does the trick and she can go home feeling better.

Sil - as long as the boss is happy and leaves you alone.....

DM - ah something growing out of you! I guess as long as it isn't around the "female" area (ie - PREGGIE!) it will disappear soon enough!
                                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*thinks*
                                What Nad said!

*shakes head* I do worry about you sometimes Dee
                                Then you'd be happy to know that the night went perfectly, nobody coming after me! ...not over yet, though.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                Huggles to Wendy and Mom.

Yea! for sneaking fic reading in at work! wish I could (try that with a bunch of teenagers watching!)

Today's bits:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...teenager-1.jpg
                                I so relate to this! Though I don't have any tests to do, I am always prepared for the Apocalypse! I plan on bringing my camera (with the spare battery) and ipad, change of clothes, and wholly water in case the rumors are true.

Laurie glad to hear about the knee getting better! You'd be running in no time!
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X