The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    stitches?!! Ow! I'd say be careful, but it's a bit late, huh? Hope it heals quickly.
    Thanks. Broken seedling containers and me in a rush are not the best of combinations.

On the bright side I have the week off anyway, so it's not really going to be too much of a hassle.
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

MR - hope the stitches and finger heal quickly.

Huggles for Wendy - hope your Mother's surgery goes well tomorrow.

Jann - enjoy the time you have with your Grandparents. I too was luck enough to have at least one live until my late 20's. I so enjoyed talking with her and spending time with her.

Nola - love todays comments!
      sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs Wendy*
        Hope your mother's surgery will be successful!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        Guess who spent 3 hours in A and E this afternoon to get 4 stitches in her finger! (How many times do I have to say about how accident prone I am!) That's the last time I attempt to tidy up my back garden
        Ouch!
        *sends healing vibes and hugs*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
          *huggles for Wendy and her family*

*huggles for Jann's Grandma*

Pretty new sig Jumble - that tut has certainly come in useful
          Thanks, indeed it has

The first one of today's bits is how I feel today Nola, still made me smile though

Guess who spent 3 hours in A and E this afternoon to get 4 stitches in her finger! (How many times do I have to say about how accident prone I am!) That's the last time I attempt to tidy up my back garden
          Ouch! Wear gloves next time

Comment

*stumbles in the thread*

Heey Woohoos! Feeling as if I'm drunk and can't lift my feet. Happy feet. Might watch that.

*hugs Wendy and family* I hope everything goes fine!

*hugs Laurie for her leg*

*hugs Mr*

I have a little tiny cuts on my fingers from yesterday, because it was so cold that the skin tore in some places... It's not so bad given that I feel fine today while we all thought we'll get the sniffles (or worse) since our feet were covered with snow up to our knees for longish periods of time. All good. It was a wedding for the champions me thinks. *giggles*
            Oh, I caught the bridal bucket And had sooooo much fun. Really really great party, plus I love weddings, so...
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Glad to hear the wedding went well Dee, despite the cold feet and fingers

And I really, really hope you caught the bouquet - a bucket could be painful

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Glad to hear the wedding went well Dee, despite the cold feet and fingers

And I really, really hope you caught the bouquet - a bucket could be painful
                Yes, that.
                sigpic

Comment

I've seen the Grammys, but I saw this pic on Twitter!
                  It does seem a Stargate!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/Kelly_Eckley/.../photo/1/large
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Looks exactly like a Stargate Sil

Comment

So, then why did they take the program off the air....still looks popular to me!

Dee - its my knee more than my leg, but I'm limping around and it's only a strain so it will go away. I should have known better. I just doesn't bend like it use to and what I was doing made it bend more than it has in a very long time...ouch! But at least it bent!

Going to have to keep you away from sharp objects!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooooh look - I nearly missed another one.........

*waves to Laurie*

Comment

Waves (a delayed) wave back at ya Jumble!
                          sigpic

Comment

Off out to Anderson's - Pie Night!!! WooHooooooD

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

check out this thread -----> click here

I posted my thoughts there.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

Ohhh! It has chevrons!!!! ...miss stargate... ((hugs stargate))

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                So, then why did they take the program off the air....still looks popular to me!

Dee - its my knee more than my leg, but I'm limping around and it's only a strain so it will go away. I should have known better. I just doesn't bend like it use to and what I was doing made it bend more than it has in a very long time...ouch! But at least it bent!

Going to have to keep you away from sharp objects!
                                Oohh, I meant the knee Glad to hear it's gonna be alright

And did you mean keeping me from sharp objects? Why? I'm very good with them! I never needed to reattach any of my fingers! Ever! *feels proud*

Ooooh look - I nearly missed another one.........

*waves to Laurie*
                                Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! *twirls*

In the honor of my '69 I shall make something... *please wait*

Off out to Anderson's - Pie Night!!! WooHooooooD
                                Have fun!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X