The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Woohoos!

Laurie - Glad your cold has subsided. Here's hoping that tomorrow is even better!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Ickybah in TV/films? Nope, not for me. I agree with the consensus that it's much better when it fades to the fireplace. Although I'm not averse to a bit of ickybah in writing/fanfiction if done tastefully and, actually, not even averse to a bit of PWP if it's clearly marked and that's what I'm in the mood to read. I rarely am though; I'd rather plough through some decent fiction...
    Yep, I feel differently about fanfictions too. Maybe because they're fan-made. If I feel like reading that, that's where I'll look, not in the actual TV Show.

Umm, Umm... the Wii fit Jakie? Still in the box. It's a sort of surprise for the wee man's birthday so I've not set it up yet and it'll go up on the 1st. Expect reports of aching limbs and possibly broken furniture after that date.
    Right. Well then... *settles on the couch and waits*

Er, that being said...

*pushes the couch far enough not to be hit by an exercising-Cags*

sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

I saw commercials for that show... It seems to be the type of show I usually despise, but I'm happy to know one of our folks is working on it! Good for him!
      I watched one episode and decided it was not for me.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      New oncoming movie with Amanda. she is Dianne. http://t.co/uzaYFUu8
      This doesn't sound like my cup of tea either.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        It's a long story, but basically I've been telling her for months that she needed to get her new address on everything - bank account, driving license, phone bill etc, because at some point she may need to prove her address (plus, I'm really fed up with having all her post sent here and having to get it to her ), but she didn't do anything about it. Today, she needs to see a doctor fairly urgently, but her local surgery won't register her and give her an appointment until she can show some ID with her present address on it, which she doesn't have. She's already had her one unregistered appointment, so they won't let her have another one. There's absolutely nothing I can do, except tell her how to sort it out for herself, which I have now done (and without saying 'I told you so' ). So yes, time to grow up and accept that Mummy's magic wand doesn't always work
        Ah like that! I hope she does all of it now and gets everything figured out! It's just a hassle getting everything sorted out!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Ah like that! I hope she does all of it now and gets everything figured out! It's just a hassle getting everything sorted out!

Not as much hassle as it is for her now

Anywoo, good news! I've just heard that my Tosh is repaired and on its way back to me - should be here by Friday! *bounces*

Comment

Woohoo! for the laptop Jumble!

I'm about to head out to school. I only have one class today at 2. Smooth return. I like that. Then dance class tonight. We started rehearsing for the final show already! So much fun!

*hugs Woohoos* Have a great afternoon/evening!
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Yay for fixed laptops.

Had the WEIRDEST conversation at work today involving you lot :O

Just happened to mention that I'd booked my Birthday off (for the first time ever!) and about going to Andersons for a meal and meeting all of you for the first time. And the response was:

- make sure you let us know exactly where you are every few hours, for all we know that lot are in some sort of cult and they'll take you away and we'll never see you again -

I mean it's nice to know that my Friend's care enough to be concerned for my safety, but I did have to giggle at the thought of being kidnapped by 'The Order of the WooHoo's' and being forced to worship at the shrine of Martin!! (unless there really is something you guys haven't been telling me )

and on an equally amusing note, I have decided that I do not own the smartest cat in the world............

sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Nooooooooo! Mr's friends have figured us out

But....... we thought you wanted to join our little Hippy cult and live out your days in the WooHoo House eating cake and smoking broccoli! We thought you truly understood and wanted to join us in worshipping our Directing God! No? Oh

Ok then, we'll just drag you to Anderson's for dinner and then let you go - but you really don't know what you'll be missing if you don't join us

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                  Yay for fixed laptops.

Just happened to mention that I'd booked my Birthday off (for the first time ever!) and about going to Andersons for a meal and meeting all of you for the first time. And the response was:

- make sure you let us know exactly where you are every few hours, for all we know that lot are in some sort of cult and they'll take you away and we'll never see you again -

I mean it's nice to know that my Friend's care enough to be concerned for my safety, but I did have to giggle at the thought of being kidnapped by 'The Order of the WooHoo's' and being forced to worship at the shrine of Martin!! (unless there really is something you guys haven't been telling me )

and on an equally amusing note, I have decided that I do not own the smartest cat in the world............
                  Oh oh, appears MR is on to your evil plot all you UK woohoos!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    Oh oh, appears MR is on to your evil plot all you UK woohoos!
                    But surely the Only Legal WooHoo will vouch for us? You know how genuine we are....... don't you??

Comment

Hang on a minute! Why are the UK WooHoos in the spotlight here? The foreign ones are worse than us - especially those from the Netherlands

And the Canadians - well - they're just scary

And you really have to watch out for that Serbian one

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        You know, I find clipping is the worst part of vidding. I have so many ideas for Sanctuary vids, but I fail at making clips and I tire before even getting to vidding. *sighs* I've made two vids in my life and thank god they were only 20-30 seconds long, lol.
                        Me too It's not that I don't enjoy vidding or going through the eps, I really do, but after a while it just becomes tedious. You can literally spend days clipping and you feel like you haven't got anywhere at all!

I'm not so sure - I've gone to great lengths to uphold my reputation, and now I've spoiled it with one little sentence

Well, today is a Red-Letter Day......... it's the day my 23-year-old daughter found out that, actually, there are some things that Mummy can't fix

I think I just fell off my pedestal
                        It's a long story, but basically I've been telling her for months that she needed to get her new address on everything - bank account, driving license, phone bill etc, because at some point she may need to prove her address (plus, I'm really fed up with having all her post sent here and having to get it to her ), but she didn't do anything about it. Today, she needs to see a doctor fairly urgently, but her local surgery won't register her and give her an appointment until she can show some ID with her present address on it, which she doesn't have. She's already had her one unregistered appointment, so they won't let her have another one. There's absolutely nothing I can do, except tell her how to sort it out for herself, which I have now done (and without saying 'I told you so' ). So yes, time to grow up and accept that Mummy's magic wand doesn't always work
                        I hate to say it, but it really was about time!! In a warped sort of way, you have to be cruel to be kind...

Anywoo, good news! I've just heard that my Tosh is repaired and on its way back to me - should be here by Friday! *bounces*
                        Hooray!! *bounces*

Why....w-what have you heard

[video=youtube_share;DI-k8kFeqxg]http://youtu.be/DI-k8kFeqxg[/]

Methinks our cats are cut from the same cloth, that's a regular pastime in this house

Comment

Hang on a minute! Why are the UK WooHoos in the spotlight here? The foreign ones are worse than us - especially those from the Netherlands

What? Not!
                          Plus the UK WooHoos *are* the foreign ones
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hello! Just stopping in long enough to read all the messages I missed since my last visit. I'm feeling pretty good now except for a stupid cough that I'll probably have for another month. I'm even breathing better.
                            Now I have to make up for lost time. I want that surgery on my hand and after that, I won't be typing much for awhile. Need to try and finish my book before the surgery. However, I can always edit....just not sit and write long pieces.
                            Waves to all the WooHoos!
                            sigpic

Comment

Evening all

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              Was out at cousin's fabulous bat mitzvah party in the afternoon then the boy and I went to a friend's amazing one woman show about how she learned to love her body through becoming a belly dancer. Tomorrow night I fly to Vancouver for a week of adventure. Plans so far include snowshoeing, skiing, kayaking and drinking wine and eating sushi. Yay!
                              Safe travels and have fun!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Hello....I know no one is home right now, but today I felt really good and I didn't cough that much so I got back to working on my book. Don't have a lot of energy yet, but it's coming back.

Oh, I have a doctor's appt on Feb 1st for a complete checkup....funny, but that is the first day of my Social Security insurance as well!

Well, getting late, time to get ready for bed. Have to wake up early tomorrow so I can Skype to Costa Rica and talk with an old college friend.

Everyone have a great day!
                              So glad to hear you sounding so much better!

Not as much hassle as it is for her now

Yay! *bounces too*

Yay for fixed laptops.

Oh don't worry, we're perfectly safe

http://youtu.be/DI-k8kFeqxg

Oh yeah. She's the worst of the lot
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

HEY! We're not. We're innocent.

Aren't we Nad?

As she said y'all are the foreign ones...not us!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X