The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Dee, did I mention that if there is an event of sometime associated with the first meeting it will stay in my memory a lot longer! The first time we met you were so demur and shy! How could I forget?
    I was tired ...but I've found that people easily forget me That's the truth... I need some time to actually start being me around new people and it's especially difficult when I need to speak in a language that's not mine. But at one time I was introduced to one girl at least 4 times until she remembered me.

But I do remember meeting all of you at the station... gosh I was so excited ...and tired

And I've been thinking about that end of the world stuff. Do people who are counting days in Gregorian calendar get 12 more days?
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      I was tired ...but I've found that people easily forget me That's the truth... I need some time to actually start being me around new people and it's especially difficult when I need to speak in a language that's not mine. But at one time I was introduced to one girl at least 4 times until she remembered me.

But I do remember meeting all of you at the station... gosh I was so excited ...and tired
      It was like a total personality transplant compared to the next day

*bounces for AT6*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        It was like a total personality transplant compared to the next day

*bounces for AT6*

*bounces with* Damn now I'm super excited and it's gonna be 11 months...
        sigpic

Comment

And I've been thinking about that end of the world stuff. Do people who are counting days in Gregorian calendar get 12 more days?
          Let me reasure you Dee....I will have no problem remembering you! And the whole week ran into one big day for me so it includes many instances that we talked and ate and all, including one big bear hug - I mean with a bear...a white one!

And what's with Twitter these days. Never lets me log out anymore!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Let me reasure you Dee....I will have no problem remembering you! And the whole week ran into one big day for me so it includes many instances that we talked and ate and all, including one big bear hug - I mean with a bear...a white one!

And what's with Twitter these days. Never lets me log out anymore!
            Good to know!

I think lots of people are having the same problem with Twitter
            sigpic

Comment

man, I spent all day trying to fix the upgrade of my smartphone!!!!!
              I tried to dowload it with the Samsung software but it failed!! After many attempts I installed an emergency firmware but I think that some files were corrupt cuz I couldn't use wi-fi and other things didn't work!!! I called the Samsung help but they just told me that they will recall me tomorrow!
              Luckily people in a forum taught me how to re-install the old firmware! Man, I'm tired!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for at6 too (though I'll see many of you at Chevron )

Jann, I saw that Shep will go to a Con in Germany in May (and Teryl too)
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Dee, I'm sure nobody that has ever met you could possibly forget you!

Sil, I sympathise with your technology issues - my laptop has been giving me trouble for the last week and I've finally figured out what's wrong with it - there's a loose connection which is causing the screen to go blank sporadically, giving the impression that it's not booting up So now it has to go back to Toshiba for repair, which could mean I'm without it for up to 10 days . They're picking it up on Monday, which gives me three days to make sure I've got everything safely backed up. Pain in the bum!

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  I thought you were, but wasn't sure

Yes, it's going to be quite a WooHoo gathering
                  Yay! *bounces*

I cannot imagine how anyone could not remember you once they'd met you
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

(((huggles Sil)))

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Evening Woohoos

Yay! *bounces*

I cannot imagine how anyone could not remember you once they'd met you
                    Neither can I, I always remember myself.

Jumble, hows your cold doing?
                    sigpic

Comment

*bounces with* Damn now I'm super excited and it's gonna be 11 months...
                      *bounces too* I totally feel the same way! But I bet these 11 months will fly by!

I think lots of people are having the same problem with Twitter
                      I don't have that problem with Twitter. I perfectly able to log in and out. *scratches head*

*and huggles Sil and Jumble for the techy-issues* I have when those happen!

*huggles everyone else too*
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I was tired ...1. but I've found that people easily forget me That's the truth... I need some time to actually start being me around new people and it's especially difficult when I need to speak in a language that's not mine. But at one time I was introduced to one girl at least 4 times until she remembered me.

2. But I do remember meeting all of you at the station... gosh I was so excited ...and tired

1. That is not possible

2. I just remember being swooped into a hug at waterloo station, and wondering how the heck you know I was me! That was a pretty big risk!

I had my last scheduled-for-now interview today with Medecins sans Frontieres (Doctors without Borders). Now time has come for soul searching and decisions. *hugs*
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          *bounces too* I totally feel the same way! But I bet these 11 months will fly by!
                          Lets hope so! *fly months fly!*

I don't have that problem with Twitter. I perfectly able to log in and out. *scratches head*
                          I saw that a lot of people were commenting and I tried and couldn't log out, but I don't really need to...

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          1. That is not possible

2. I just remember being swooped into a hug at waterloo station, and wondering how the heck you know I was me! That was a pretty big risk!

I had my last scheduled-for-now interview today with Medecins sans Frontieres (Doctors without Borders). Now time has come for soul searching and decisions. *hugs*
                          2. There were people who almost got hugged that night, lol. It was the Magnus boots

Ah, I'm cheering for MSF ...in case you were wondering *giggles*
                          sigpic

Comment

Huggles abound! Dee is unforgettable? Cool! Jumble has a screw loose? er, loose connection...

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            This sounds fascinating. Will be interested to hear your decision.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

SFN: How much did I love it??? *spreads arms as wide as I can* Thiiiiiiis much!
                              sigpic

Comment

*skips in*

*does a little cheerdance for MoB and MSF*

*giggles and agrees with Nola's bits for today*

Dee, you hadn't seen it yet? It was great, wasn't it?

*looks down*

All alone on the thread tonight!

*takes a blanket and lies down on the couch*
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X