• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
    *sigh*
    *thunk*
    *recovers gets to knees and bows down in worship to Fainne*
    *thunks*

LJ - your Martin searching pics are THE BEST!! My stomach hurts from laughing so much....or ithat could be hunger.
    Glad you like! I haven't had time to do many today. Keep looking for them as long as jumble is wandering.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
      and he will never rest until his mission succeeded
      Nope, he won't. So she has to return soon.

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
      I have to say that i'm very pleased martin wood is directing the SG1 movie.

Finally 200 posts only taken me 4 and a bit years to do, but i got there!!!
      I'm pleased too, I wouldn't want anyone else to direct it... well...perhaps...maybe, if martin couldn't do it PDL would be allowed to do it as wel

congrats on 200 posts! Makes me look very chatty ya know!

nothing to be ashamed for. Happened to me as well. then i started watching SGA again and found this forum and got stuck to it...
      Yup, the forum keeps you addicted...I think without the forum I wouldn't have been such an addict as I am now!
      sigpic

Comment

*clears throat*

SPECIAL JUMBLE ANNOUNCEMENT!

I just got a message from Jumble to say that she's fine, but won't be back online until Sunday. She just wants to make sure we all know so that we don't worry that anything's happened to her!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *clears throat*

I just got a message from Jumble to say that she's fine, but won't be back online until Sunday. She just wants to make sure we all know so that we don't worry that anything's happened to her!
          Hm. Perhaps I need to work on "I found her" pics now...Hmmmm....
          sigpic

Comment

*clears throat*

Woohoo, so this means that Martin has found Jumble on his search for her?!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
              *sigh*
              *thunk*
              *recovers gets to knees and bows down in worship to Fainne*
              *thunks*

LJ - your Martin searching pics are THE BEST!! My stomach hurts from laughing so much....or ithat could be hunger.
              aww, look at my first worshipper *-* so you get a very special place on a thunking pillow with a stitched "No.1" on it glad you like it
              Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Nope, he won't. So she has to return soon.

I'm pleased too, I wouldn't want anyone else to direct it... well...perhaps...maybe, if martin couldn't do it PDL would be allowed to do it as wel

Yup, the forum keeps you addicted...I think without the forum I wouldn't have been such an addict as I am now!
              yup, I don't know what i would worship now without the forum
              *clears throat*

YAY - So he finally found her. I'm just wondering what they do that keeps Jumble from getting online before sunday... If he's showing her how to direct?

thank you for telling us Jos

Comment

aww, look at my first worshipper *-* so you get a very special place on a thunking pillow with a stitched "No.1" on it glad you like it

yup, I don't know what i would worship now without the forum

YAY - So he finally found her. I'm just wondering what they do that keeps Jumble from getting online before sunday... If he's showing her how to direct?

thank you for telling us Jos
                Well he has to 'make up' for all that time he's had away from her

Thanks for the good news josiane

Comment

*clears throat*

Woohood! Thanks for the update on Jumble. Glad she is doing okay.
                  sigpic

Comment

Joe posted a new picture of Martin in his blog today.

Of course, I had to crop Brad out so Martin could be the center of attention
                    Last edited by Kliggins; 28 February 2009, 01:20 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi there Woohoos!
                      Glad to hear Jumble is ok
                      Fantastic pics of Martin! And smilies, oh how I miss them!

one of the cameos
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

ooohh...Siler and Martin together

And Martin as in Joe's blog...even though it was focused on the awesomeness of Brad
                        sigpic

Comment

I remember Joe posted this pic before...or maybe it was similiar
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                            I remember Joe posted this pic before...or maybe it was similiar
                            I think you are right...it looks like an old picture...but still...it has Brad *inner squee* and Martin, *outer squee*

Oh and this makes me curious who is directing episodes of SGU..if only it was Martin*sigh* but he's probably too busy with Sanctuary!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm curious too, we didn't hear any news about Martin for so long now btw: fantastic sig Jann
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                                I'm curious too, we didn't hear any news about Martin for so long now btw: fantastic sig Jann
                                Uhu, we need more and new Martin news. Even though we know he's at Jumble's place now I wanna know what he's doing...on a professional area.

Thank You!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X