• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Blue Martinmas!

sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

This artie when I made it, seemed so familiar... so if I stole someones idea - sorrrryyyy
      sigpic

Comment

Gah! overslept by about an hour and a half this morning!

No work today but I do have my weekly house-clean/washing/ironing to do AND I promised Ellie a trip to the cinema and dinner out today as I have barely seen her all week (She's been having fun shopping/being Christmassy with Nana and Pumpy whilst I've had to work!)

Anyway, a couple of Blue arty bits (the one I accidently urned green last night! ) - well actually the same arty with different colouring - not sure which I prefer.

sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Amanda talking about Druitt:

Spoiler:
            Q. What happened to John Druitt?

A.I don't know.

Q.It's a mystery.

A.Yeah, right? I heard this other thing, "He is dead. He is dead and how awful is that that you killed John Druitt?" Well it's John Druitt, the guy who had an entity coursing through his body, right? So the last time we see him he's dealing with this huge electrical surge. Who is to say the entity didn't protect him? Just saying. I do not believe that anyone is dead.

The rest of the interview is here.

Comment

Lovely Blue Art Dee and Mr

Amanda talking about Monsoon:

Spoiler:
              Tapping was shocked that two women kissing would cause controversy. "I don't know, maybe because I just am that dumb and that naïve that I think, 'Really? Two women kissing is a terrible thing?' I don’t, so I’m shocked when people think that it is … I just thought, 'It's just two people kissing.'

"As old as [Helen] is, clearly she has been with women [before]. We've already established that. We've already talked about that, so it’s no big surprise that Helen is not gender specific when she chooses love."

Negative reaction to the gal-on-gal aspect of the kiss didn’t rattle Tapping as much as did claims by some viewers that it was simply a stunt by episode writer Damian Kindler and director Martin Wood to attract viewers and/or to appease gay fans. "I was [saying], 'No, no, no, no!'" Tapping said. "If it was Richard Feliz at the end who kissed her she would have still said, ‘I haven’t been kissed like that in a long time.'"

As is usually the case, the majority of “Sanctuary” fans had positive things to say about the kiss, and the episode. And that, Tapping said, is the wonderfully rewarding thing about her job.

“We also got an incredible number of really positive comments, not only from the gay, lesbian and transgender community, but just from our straight fans, from all the different aspects of the fans, from men and from women all saying, ‘That was lovely. It was great.’”

The rest of that interview is here.

Comment

Aaaaaand some Blue stuff....

Comment

Comment

Martinmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!

Jumble! Stop posting Icky cartoons!
                    *scrolls up*
                    Oh.

Blue Art! Love
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wood Morning Nad

Isn't that getting a little old now?

Or are you just disappointed that the cartoons are not icky?

Comment

I love blue day.

Blue OldieArtReallyBadOnesNotIncludedSigSpam

I love blue.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          Wood Morning Nad

Isn't that getting a little old now?

Or are you just disappointed that the cartoons are not icky?

Getting old? Never!
                          And I am. I LOVE seeing you get modded for Ickybah Content.

sigpic

Comment

Morning peeps. Happy Blue Day.

Sorry I was not around much on Green day. I ended up very busy (today not looking a whole lot better either but I AM going to squeeze in some Martinmassy fun if it's the last thing I do )

Something blue I made for a challenge once:

And the song those words came from is called Blue and is here:

And I do love a bit of Joni Mitchell.

Oh but this is another song with Blue in the title that I also love:

Hmm, showing my musical tastes off well and truly now.

But this is what I grew up listening to...

Back later with more bluey goodness...er but not blue jello! yuk
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Getting old? Never!
                              And I am. I LOVE seeing you get modded for Ickybah Content.

Thanks

And Shh! I'm trying to make a vid.... or two....

No, not blue ones

Loving the Blue Art

*waves to Cags*

Showing your age a bit with those vids

Oh! I need to email you........

So much to do, so little time

Comment

Pretty pretty stuff! I love blue!

I didn't sleep much today. I couldn't fall asleep last night, ended up PSing until 3 AM. Now, I'm leaving the house in an hour to go to the hairdresser. Oops?

Oh, and it snowed last night! Finally! Not a big storm, but enough so for it to be all white when I looked outside this morning! Woohoooo!
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X