No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to me that 'some' of us love to chat about 'our' Martin a heck of a lot

Aaaaand we're top of the C&R page

Comment

*cough*

certainly two people are Martin addicts

*cough*

I'm higher up at another...certain...thread... Not to be named ofcourse
      sigpic

Comment

Shep Thunk I bet

Comment

I can't write, eighter

And I am not addicted to Martin.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nope...not that one...I lost track of that one...haven't been posting in it for almost...9 months or so...I just watch...I'm better at that...

Stopped with that thread one time because I was too busy to keep up with everything that I only kept up with S/J thread...should go back to that one some time...for now...Jann watches...

And Jann actively thunks Martin.... MARTIN YOU ROCK!

*cough*

I think this....thing is getting to me as well...and FCOL I don't even eat broccoli
            sigpic

Comment

OMG! I nearly choked! See its not the broccoli that gets you, its the Martin that creeps up while you're really not paying attention

Well that's how it happened with me, I really didn't see it coming

Comment

Jann, Martin should be honored! You thunk him in public while you thunk Shep, the love of your life, in private? Aww...
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  OMG! I nearly choked! See its not the broccoli that gets you, its the Martin that creeps up while you're really not paying attention

Well that's how it happened with me, I really didn't see it coming
                  I think that no one saw it coming for you, you were such a die hard Jack thunker...

sigpic

Comment

I know, I'm still shocked at myself I mean, you'd think at my age I'd know to look behind me just to be safe, but no, it just crept up on me and *bam* I was hooked

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Jann, Martin should be honored! You thunk him in public while you thunk Shep, the love of your life, in private? Aww...
                      I want a martin autograph*pouts*...

But the love of my life is private area...since we are very....close...ya know...it's special...

*tries to hide her Shep altar*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      I think that no one saw it coming for you, you were such a die hard Jack thunker...
                      *nods* Poor Jumble *hugs*

What have we done!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

How am I fifth in the most posted list?! I didn't think I'd posted in here that much at all!

Still *way* behind Jumble and Nad though And Jann
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hey, don't you 'poor' me, I'm happilly splashing in the gutter with Martin *in my dreams* Happy happy happy

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            I know, I'm still shocked at myself I mean, you'd think at my age I'd know to look behind me just to be safe, but no, it just crept up on me and *bam* I was hooked
                            Are we about to treat Martin as our drug of choice?
                            Just say no?
                            Once you start, you're hooked?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              How am I fifth in the most posted list?! I didn't think I'd posted in here that much at all!

Still *way* behind Jumble and Nad though And Jann
                              Once you start...

sigpic

Comment

Edit: Just say no?? No way am I saying no to my Martin addiction

Comment

Working...
                                X