The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Hmmm! Seems to me you are spending a awful lot of time denying that your date was a date!

And if there was a kiss, I just assumed it was a guy! (Even on the cheek!)
    Why? I get hugged and kissed by a lot of people, not just the guys

Better watch yourself on this site....a comment around here takes off like an eagle!
    I'll remember that next time the thread goes quiet

That's true you didn't swoon at TSE - you acted like a giddy school girl when I gave you his t-shirt! (A mature giddy school girl)
    Indeed I did - I blame Martin!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

I'll remember that next time the thread goes quiet

Indeed I did - I blame Martin!!
      I think his shoulders are broad enough to handle that!
      sigpic

Comment

I think his shoulders are broad enough to handle that!
        Martin's shoulders are..... indeed..... yes......... definitely.....

Comment

I just had a box of "European" cookies left at my door from the management of where I live. Now this is a first. I've never been given a present from the owners of an apartment before. This place really has a nice staff and they seem to care about the people that live here. Only wish I lived on the top floor! Maybe if I move again, I just move up a few floors!

BTW - what is a "European" style cookie........haven't opened the box yet. Saving it for company coming this weekend.
          sigpic

Comment

Well I can personally vouch for the fact you've slept with a woman before.

BTW - what is a "European" style cookie........haven't opened the box yet. Saving it for company coming this weekend.
            I think that's going to depend on which part of Europe they are suppose to be from. Could be rich tea, could be biscotti?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Well I can personally vouch for the fact you've slept with a woman before.
              More than one

I think that's going to depend on which part of Europe they are suppose to be from. Could be rich tea, could be biscotti?
              Could be absolutely anything really. But I bet they're not English

Comment

More than one

I'll let you know!

I can honestly say.......oh never mind!
                sigpic

Comment

More than one
                  Tart!

I could murder a cuppa char with some rich tea right now. Anything to take away the taste of lemsip wild berry and orange (which is truely hideous but greatly improved by the addition of honey and amaretto. ) Why oh why did I not buy biscuits in the shopping!
                  sigpic

Comment

Against my better judgement, I opened the box of cookies and fortunately, they are celephane wrapped as well. But here is a picture of one of the layers (other layer is exactly alike):

They do look good! So what would my English friends call them....here, they are cookies!
                    sigpic

Comment

Biscuits over here

Some of them look like Danish butter cookies, and some like shortcakes. The ones on the top right look like cafe curls but without the chocolate on them.

BTW, I forget to say, awesom tree Josi. I greened you but forgot to post. Doh!
                      sigpic

Comment

Biscuits over here

Some of them look like Danish butter cookies, and some like shortcakes. The ones on the top right look like cafe curls but without the chocolate on them.

BTW, I forget to say, awesom tree Josi. I greened you but forgot to post. Doh!
                        Well, whatever name I give them, they will look lovely on a tray next to the Cheese and crackers and bottles of wine! HO! HO! HO!
                        sigpic

Comment

Laurie - Whatever they are, they look yummy!

I just realized there's not Sanctuary airing in Canada tonight.
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            Laurie - Whatever they are, they look yummy!

I just realized there's not Sanctuary airing in Canada tonight.
                            What? Darn! I was really looking forward to The Depths

Please tell me we don't have to wait until after Christmas?

Comment

Tart!
                              Wasn't my fault - there was a shortage of bedspace

I could murder a cuppa char with some rich tea right now. Anything to take away the taste of lemsip wild berry and orange (which is truely hideous but greatly improved by the addition of honey and amaretto. ) Why oh why did I not buy biscuits in the shopping!
                              Aw, I have some Rich Tea biccies - I don't eat them because my current passion is McVities Digestives

Comment

That would explain why we only have 10 spencers right now.

Enjoy them Laurie. they will indeed look lovely and taste awesome I am sure.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X