No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like having a contract for at least a year, preferably two at a time. It just makes me feel better about what I'm doing. The budget situation is so bad in Texas that we've gone to single year contracts, and no one knows if theirs will be renewed in the spring. I hate not knowing. I can appreciate how frustrating your current situation must be at the moment.

Nothing wrong with being cheeky! A bit of aggression can be a very positive thing.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
      *hugs MoB* Hang in there! (think kitten poster)

I cannot wait to see you in less than a month to hug your for realz!

And yay for 'Mr. Right Now'
      I am literally counting the days until I get on that plane to LA! (I also have at least 1 and possibly 2 interviews while I'm out there.) 21

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      I like having a contract for at least a year, preferably two at a time. It just makes me feel better about what I'm doing. The budget situation is so bad in Texas that we've gone to single year contracts, and no one knows if theirs will be renewed in the spring. I hate not knowing. I can appreciate how frustrating your current situation must be at the moment.

Nothing wrong with being cheeky! A bit of aggression can be a very positive thing.
      that's rough. Of course, if I had a go-with-the-flow personality, I'd still be singing for a living, lol. Mr Right Now is good for me for that. Since he's an actor/stuntman, his life is totally go with the flow and he's very zen about it. I, on the other hand, am not.

Happy Thanksgiving, American Woohoos. We all have much to be thankful for. I know that in spite of my feelings of stress, I am so very blessed and lead a really wonderful life. Namaste.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Sounds like you've got a lot of options MoB, which can make it a lot harder to know which direction to take

Yay for Mr Right Now - I could do with one of those

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Sounds like you've got a lot of options MoB, which can make it a lot harder to know which direction to take

Yay for Mr Right Now - I could do with one of those
          It's great to have options. Except for when the one you desperately want is only MAYBE on the table. Ack.

Yeah, it's nice to have a MRN. Sending MRN vibes your way. Tis the season and all that...
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Not today's bits, but in honor of American Thanksgiving, and all who will be participating:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              It's great to have options. Except for when the one you desperately want is only MAYBE on the table. Ack.
              Aw

But I'm a great believer in 'what will be will be', so I'm sure wherever you end up will be the right place for you

Yeah, it's nice to have a MRN. Sending MRN vibes your way. Tis the season and all that...
              Thanks

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all the American woohoos. Hope you are with the ones you love.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to the American Woohoos!

Hope you're all having a lovely day, with lovely food and lovely family and friends

Hugs today for MoB I have my fingers permanently crossed for you, and yay for Mr Right Now
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I've been struggling all week to do something for the negative space challenge - it's definitely not my thing

Any volunteers for making the 3169 page banner? Anyone?

Comment

Jumble that's gorgeous!! Love the colouring, I think you've got the hang of it.

Happy Thanksgiving to those who are celebrating

Comment

Thanks Sarai, but I really had to grit my teeth on that one Empty space just isn't me

And yet, I love the one Sci made *points down*

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs MoB and high fives for the Mr.*

I've been struggling all week to do something for the negative space challenge - it's definitely not my thing

Any volunteers for making the 3169 page banner? Anyone?
                          I like it, but you're right. It's not quite you.

I could do the banner if you want, but I made the last one too and I'd hate for the WooHoos to get fed up with me '69-ing the thread.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Woohoos*

Yay MoB for Mr. Right for now.

Nice arty Jumble

And finally it's weekend!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *hugs WooHoos*

*hugs MoB and high fives for the Mr.*

I like it, but you're right. It's not quite you.
                              Thanks, and I agree

I could do the banner if you want, but I made the last one too and I'd hate for the WooHoos to get fed up with me '69-ing the thread.
                              The reason I'm offering it is because I'm afraid you'll all get fed up with me 69-ing the thread

You do it, your artwork is so much better than mine atm

Comment

*hugs Jann and waves*

Thanks, and I agree
                                Yeah you're more a ...positive space person.
                                Even if that isn't really the opposite of 'negative space', it still sounds good.

The reason I'm offering it is because I'm afraid you'll all get fed up with me 69-ing the thread

You do it, your artwork is so much better than mine atm
                                Never! You '69 all you want and we'll watch.

And I'm not sure about that. The early Advent days are creeping up and all I've been doing is write.
                                I just hope me and the Gimpy will start communicating again. The '69 will be a nice practice run, though.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X