Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ((((WooHoos))))






    (Yes. I did. I did use the Golden Girls theme lyrics.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

    sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


    Comment


      Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *squee* Much! Thanks Jumble *huggles*
      You're very welcome

      Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Well he has chocolate balls because he knows what people love to eat!
      I'd seen him before, but Jumble totally renewed my interest.
      He's on my tv every day - once celebrity for whom reality tv was a very good idea


      I dare you.
      *sigh*


      Sexy. I said sexY.

      ...
      And it's truth. *nods*
      There's a difference?

      Besides, it was Martin that brought the word 'sexy' to this thread


      Aww! Look at that lovely bunch
      Awesome vid!
      Thank you

      I do think it's sad that since GW brought in this method of posting vids, nobody ever comments on yt anymore

      Yes, that is a hint

      Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      ((((WooHoos))))






      (Yes. I did. I did use the Golden Girls theme lyrics.


      It turned out really great - well done

      Comment


        Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        He's on my tv every day - once celebrity for whom reality tv was a very good idea
        *nods*

        *sigh*
        Oh... Don't pretend the thought of Helgel doesn't excite you...
        It could use the slogan ''Invisible Love''


        There's a difference?

        Besides, it was Martin that brought the word 'sexy' to this thread
        Yes!

        And very true.
        Let's blame Martin!


        Thank you

        I do think it's sad that since GW brought in this method of posting vids, nobody ever comments on yt anymore

        Yes, that is a hint
        *sighs*




        It turned out really great - well done
        Thanks
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

        sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


        Comment


          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *nods*



          Oh... Don't pretend the thought of Helgel doesn't excite you...
          It could use the slogan ''Invisible Love''
          Hm. The 'ship' doesn't excite me, but I'm starting to like the sig idea.....

          Besides, wasn't Nigel having a thing with that French Resistance girl in Normandy? What was that - something to keep him occupied whilst he waited for Helen/James to deflate?


          Yes!

          And very true.
          Let's blame Martin!
          Of course, because Martin is the only reason we're here, therefore everything that happens here is his fault

          *ponders*

          I don't think we've seen this for.... oh.......... at least two days...............


          Oh yes - Sexy is definitely the word.........

          Comment


            Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Hm. The 'ship' doesn't excite me, but I'm starting to like the sig idea.....

            Besides, wasn't Nigel having a thing with that French Resistance girl in Normandy? What was that - something to keep him occupied whilst he waited for Helen/James to deflate?
            Oh absolutely. Most definitely. I just know Nigel dumped her as soon as he got the chance with Helen.
            Seriously. Wait untill we finally get that '60's episode. John's gone, the fling with James is over, Nikola is hiding... I'm sure we get lng haired pot smoking Nigel love. *nods*



            Of course, because Martin is the only reason we're here, therefore everything that happens here is his fault

            *ponders*

            I don't think we've seen this for.... oh.......... at least two days...............

            ]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/Sanctuary%20S3%20screencaps/Normandy-bts-80ed.jpg

            Oh yes - Sexy is definitely the word.........
            *does a little arm shimmy*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

            sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


            Comment


              Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Oh absolutely. Most definitely. I just know Nigel dumped her as soon as he got the chance with Helen.
              Seriously. Wait untill we finally get that '60's episode. John's gone, the fling with James is over, Nikola is hiding... I'm sure we get long haired pot smoking Nigel love. *nods*
              Wood be nice to see what he looks like with hair

              Tell you what though, having a thing with Nigel wood be...... interesting You couldn't cheat on him, because you'd never know how closely he was watching you........ and just imagine making love with an invisible man - that wood have to be a little weird



              *does a little arm shimmy*
              Arm shimmy?

              Not quite my reaction.......

              Comment


                Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Wood be nice to see what he looks like with hair

                Tell you what though, having a thing with Nigel wood be...... interesting You couldn't cheat on him, because you'd never know how closely he was watching you........ and just imagine making love with an invisible man - that wood have to be a little weird
                Yes. I bet it wood make some really disturbing smut FF...


                Arm shimmy?

                Not quite my reaction.......
                *blinks*
                Did you shimmy something else?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                Comment


                  Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Yes. I bet it wood make some really disturbing smut FF...
                  ....... or really funny

                  *sig inspiration strikes*

                  *blinks*
                  Did you shimmy something else?
                  I might have

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    ....... or really funny

                    *sig inspiration strikes*
                    You scare me.


                    I might have
                    Foot shimmy? Shouldershimmy? HeadshimmyBumshimmyKneeshimmyShinshimmy?
                    Hm.

                    I just hope it wasn't a nekkid shimmy.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                    sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                    Comment


                      Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      You scare me.
                      I just got a thank you card through my door from a friend that I helped out the other day. Inside it was a bookmarker which says "Live for the day - scare a toddler!"

                      I guess I did




                      Foot shimmy? Shouldershimmy? HeadshimmyBumshimmyKneeshimmyShinshimmy?
                      Hm.

                      I just hope it wasn't a nekkid shimmy.


                      Nope - I don't do nekkid!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        I just got a thank you card through my door from a friend that I helped out the other day. Inside it was a bookmarker which says "Live for the day - scare a toddler!"

                        I guess I did

                        *sticks out tongue and blows a raspberry*






                        Nope - I don't do nekkid!
                        Not even once?
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                        sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                        Comment


                          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

                          *sticks out tongue and blows a raspberry*

                          Which proves my point




                          Not even once?
                          Not in public

                          Trying to find the right pic of Nigel.........

                          Comment


                            *giggles*


                            Boy, did I have to clean that up for GW

                            Comment


                              Comment


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X