No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doubling up for both AfA challenges........

*covers Josi with a blanket and tiptoes away*

Comment

Oh that's a beautiful sig Jumble! did you used the star pattern and lightening that was posted on the AforA thread? I just spoke to the hubster. He went to a class this afternoon for PowerPoint. He found out that his version of the software is so old it doesn't have some of the features of the newer versions (same problem I have with Photoshop) SO!!! he said we should go ahead and buy the new programs. It's a big investment to purchase both Office and Photoshop at the same time, but we really do need new ones. Hope that it's very soon!
      sigpic

Comment

Hello all....been a busy day. Had to go into Seattle to pick up something, been doing grocery shopping for me and to donate to the local food bank (yeah, I know I gave myself a pat on the back. ) and unpacked another 5 boxes this am. I am almost done. Well my office is the room that needs the most work. As for my bedroom, I'm waiting until Thursday when my new dresser gets delivered. Have one big box of stuff that needs to go in there. And tons of pictures to be hung - the last thing I need to do. When I start doing that, then I'll know there is an end in sight. Hopefully next weekend I will start with the picture hanging.

Oh and it is a yummy day out today. In the low 60's (15 to 18C) and the sun is out. Rained early this am but I was sleeping. We have had a lovely late summer here. Getting ready to make an early dinner.....have plenty if anyone cares to join me. Having a nice salad and a turkey dinner....cooked a turkey breast! Getting so domestic that it's starting to scare me!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          Oh that's a beautiful sig Jumble! did you used the star pattern and lightening that was posted on the AforA thread? I just spoke to the hubster. He went to a class this afternoon for PowerPoint. He found out that his version of the software is so old it doesn't have some of the features of the newer versions (same problem I have with Photoshop) SO!!! he said we should go ahead and buy the new programs. It's a big investment to purchase both Office and Photoshop at the same time, but we really do need new ones. Hope that it's very soon!
          Thank you

Yes, I used that texture - it's been calling to me ever since I saw it

Oh YAY! for getting your PS upgraded! Which one are you getting? I think 5 is the newest I'm using CS3 and intend sticking to it now that I've got the hang of it. I've heard CS4 is a bit of a pain, but I know nothing about CS5

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Hello all....been a busy day. Had to go into Seattle to pick up something, been doing grocery shopping for me and to donate to the local food bank (yeah, I know I gave myself a pat on the back. ) and unpacked another 5 boxes this am. I am almost done. Well my office is the room that needs the most work. As for my bedroom, I'm waiting until Thursday when my new dresser gets delivered. Have one big box of stuff that needs to go in there. And tons of pictures to be hung - the last thing I need to do. When I start doing that, then I'll know there is an end in sight. Hopefully next weekend I will start with the picture hanging.
          I'll know you're really at home when your ABNRML plate goes up on the wall

Oh and it is a yummy day out today. In the low 60's (15 to 18C) and the sun is out. Rained early this am but I was sleeping. We have had a lovely late summer here. Getting ready to make an early dinner.....have plenty if anyone cares to join me. Having a nice salad and a turkey dinner....cooked a turkey breast! Getting so domestic that it's starting to scare me!
          That IS scary!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Thank you

Yes, I used that texture - it's been calling to me ever since I saw it

Oh YAY! for getting your PS upgraded! Which one are you getting? I think 5 is the newest I'm using CS3 and intend sticking to it now that I've got the hang of it. I've heard CS4 is a bit of a pain, but I know nothing about CS5

I'll know you're really at home when your ABNRML plate goes up on the wall

That IS scary!!
            Always nice to have friends!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

YAY for lovely days. Sounds fantastic.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/69%20new%20banners/27269.jpg

Doubling up for both AfA challenges........

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...s/Avi-wk-8.jpg

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...manda-wk-8.jpg

*covers Josi with a blanket and tiptoes away*
              Those are gorgeous Jumble!

*squishy huggles Josi* Sleep well!
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I'm too exhausted from work today - like I usually am on Saturday nights - to MQ or anything, but passing out love too!

*huggles all around*

*waves to Yami and MR* Glad to see you've found your way here.

Loving the artwork.

Jumble - Awesome new sig!

And yes, the new Sanctuary is AWESOME. You won't be disappointed.

*passes out next to Josi*
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Happy Happy Joy Joy - have just ordered Office 10 Professional and Photoshop CS5! Now just to wait for them to arrive.... Finally realized that as a teacher I can get really good deals on software (I tend to forget this) and so I got both programs for about half of what I was expecting to pay for Photoshop.
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy Happy Joy Joy - have just ordered Office 10 Professional and Photoshop CS5! Now just to wait for them to arrive.... Finally realized that as a teacher I can get really good deals on software (I tend to forget this) and so I got both programs for about half of what I was expecting to pay for Photoshop.
                    Seriously, yay for education discounts! I am holding off on a new comp until I get my official letter for my midwifery bridging program. It means I'll be enrolled at UBC et voila! So you are going to give us lots of great Martin!Art once you get it?
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Seriously, yay for education discounts! I am holding off on a new comp until I get my official letter for my midwifery bridging program. It means I'll be enrolled at UBC et voila! So you are going to give us lots of great Martin!Art once you get it?
                      Once I learn how to use it! Little by little I AM learning...
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Hungry Eyes?
                        Yeah, you should look it up sometime. *nods*

From Twitter:

Now I wonder which Director he's talking about ......

Himself maybe?

Love the artwork, BTW!

Same goes for you, Nolamom Can't wait to see what you come up with when you're learning
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          YAY for lovely days. Sounds fantastic.

Those are gorgeous Jumble!
                          Thank you

*squishy huggles Josi* Sleep well!
                          If she sleeps half as well as I did, she should be waking up about now..... 12 noon!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          I'm too exhausted from work today - like I usually am on Saturday nights - to MQ or anything, but passing out love too!

*huggles all around*

*waves to Yami and MR* Glad to see you've found your way here.

Loving the artwork.

Jumble - Awesome new sig!
                          Thank you

And yes, the new Sanctuary is AWESOME. You won't be disappointed.

*passes out next to Josi*
                          Of course it is

*huggles for busy day*

YAY!!! So glad you remembered the discount I was very lucky and got mine for free

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *hugs WooHoos*

Yeah, you should look it up sometime. *nods*

Himself maybe?

Love the artwork, BTW!

Thanks! I'm planning on spending the rest of the day making PTBart

Same goes for you, Nolamom Can't wait to see what you come up with when you're learning
                          Me too!

Comment

I'm PTB artworking as well
                            (I'm not sure I love the result so far, but still... I'm busy. )
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              I'm PTB artworking as well
                              (I'm not sure I love the result so far, but still... I'm busy. )
                              I was hoping to do one of those serial thingies that I enjoy doing, but so far inspiration hasn't struck

Maybe some breakfast will help........ *looks at clock*.... er........ make that lunch

Comment

I was hoping to do one of those serial thingies that I enjoy doing, but so far inspiration hasn't struck

Maybe some breakfast will help........ *looks at clock*.... er........ make that lunch
                                ''Serial thingies''.
                                It's funny how we all probably do understand that.

Hm. Food. Great idea.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X