X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in to hug WooHoos and do a nekkid shimmy*

*sends good vibes to MoB and gently kicks Cags' parcel delivery person*
    *sends extra hugs to WooHoos in need*

WooHoos In Need. Sounds like a good cause.
    You can shorten it to WIN.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Evening all

*sends positive job vibes to Cags and MoB*

I am so not ready for the big party, plus I have a busy weekend ahead too *kicks RL* You know how sometimes you just want the world to stop for a bit? Yeah, that's me right now Oh well, hopefully should be able to squeeze in some PS time tonight and tomorrow evening, fingers crossed!
      Originally posted by max_omega View Post
      You don't have to back away, my voices are pretty content right now. Sanctuary starts tomorrow. Dies a little to see it.

And i have got to try and make some Martin art for this thread....but just don't have any good ideas.
      Don't worry, the party is on for a whole week so plenty of time to do something - sometimes it's better to save some stuff for later in the week rather than all at once at the beginning

Well I've totally blown the diet, what with lunch at Anderson's and Chinese tonight - chased down with a couple of beers, which I never normally drink

*checks the mirror* Curves are nice, right?

*huggles MoB for work problems*

*huggles Cags for stoopid delivery guy*

Comment

Curves totally are the way to go, Jumble.
        *nods*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary S4 Spoilerfree Wet Moving Martin.

sigpic

Comment

*hugs Woohoos*
            *hugs Cags and MoB again cause they need it right now*

Nad - Thanks for the vid! I missed it last night and meant to watch it.

I'm going to see a play tonight! Woot!

Have a lovely evening everyone.
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Sanctuary S4 Spoilerfree Wet Moving Martin.

Comment

Since it's after midnight..............

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *hugs MoB* That all sounds very frustrating and unsettling, I'm not surprised you're in need of talking down.

Number one sounds very stupid, and I hope it doesn't prove to be the case for all the agencies you apply to. However, might there be other short term nursing/midwifery posts you could look into to bridge the gap before your course starts in Vancouver? Kind of more like you're doing at the moment, temp jobs or per diem cover? I know it would all be in one place but might be an alternative option? Alternatively there's the hole up and write option, which does sound kind of appealing as long as you can afford it and you can get a place to stay OK. The apartment/visa thing I'm sure will all work out OK, but inevitably being confronted with the reality of the move like that is unsettling - it's like seeing a safety net pulled out from under you, even though you were going to move anyway, knowing that someone else is going to be moving in gives you a real deadline and of course that makes you worry in terms of getting everything to work with the visa timeline. Could you chase up on the letter for the visa thing, if you're getting worried about getting it all through in time?

As for number three, that's really unfortunate, and I'll keep my fingers crossed it all sorts out. I guess being per diem you don't have any kind of contractual length of time that they have to employ you for? Here's hoping they can still find work for you.

Big hugs, and eat some of those maltesers, if they're not already gone. This sounds like a time for chocolate if ever there was one
                  Thanks Josi. I went off to yoga and on my way, got a call from another agency who doesn't think they'll have the same insurance issue. So fingers are crossed. Yeah, Malteasers sound about perfect right now.

Thanks for the support everyone!
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oh dear, Woohoos with problems!

First - CAGS - I think that delivery guy use to live stateside. I've gone through the same thing. Every excuse I could shoot down. Had to be the delivery guy was having a beer or something because somehow, even though I was home, some packages always arise late!

Next - MoB - you knew this had to happen. This whole thing came together so easily. Everything was working out perfectly. So, of course, they had to make it difficult for you. But hang in there. Good things happen to good people in spite of the trials and tribulations they put you through. It will all work out and make it even better because you had to fight for it!

Jumble - Beer! What, you had no wine?

And Nad: Happy Birthday!

Waves at Jumble - how come you're not asleep yet?
                    Last edited by llp; 06 October 2011, 04:29 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Nad!
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Happy Birthday Nad!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Oh dear, Woohoos with problems!

First - CAGS - I think that delivery guy use to live stateside. I've gone through the same thing. Every excuse I could shoot down. Had to be the delivery guy was having a beer or something because somehow, even though I was home, some packages always arise late!
                          And then we had the classic with Martin's chair back that didn't arrive because it was sent to the wrong address and couldn't be retrieved

Jumble - Beer! What, you had no wine?
                          Nope - each of us thought the other was buying the wine, so we made do with beer.......... which I actually quite enjoyed, much to my surprise

Waves at Jumble - how come you're not asleep yet?
                          I was busy

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            Since it's after midnight..............

[center]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...-card-2011.jpg
                            Oooh! Niiice!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            Happy Birthday Nad!
                            Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            Happy Birthday Nad!!!!!
                            Thanks ladies!
                            *hugs*
                            *hands out cake, candy and broccoli*

Bring your own booze?

And WooHood!!!
                            Let's kick off that celebration week, huh?
                            Last edited by DutchIndeed; 07 October 2011, 04:04 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Okey dokey, kicking off as requested by The Birthday Girl...............

*munches on cake*

So who's got the wine?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Okey dokey, kicking off as requested by The Birthday Girl...............

*munches on cake*

So who's got the wine?
                                *is kicking*
                                I just got a bottle of wine, so I'll share

...It's a 0.25 liter bottle. Is that enough for us all?
                                *looks around*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X