The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs around in empty thread*

Nice night. Very nice scotch. Very very nice guy. Drinking lots of water since I am taking his combat class tomorrow and don't want to get my @ss kicked.

xo
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Our posts are odd in context.
      That's... true.

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Well, I am signing off for now. Time to disconnect my pc. Hopefully I will be back online late tomorrow afternoon. IF not.....????

See ya!
      Disconnecting the PC. Now that sure makes it real!

And MoB (hm. I hit the MQ button, but GW made it disappear ), scotch, a nice guy and water... sounds awesome!
      Last edited by DutchIndeed; 21 September 2011, 03:45 AM.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        *throws off invisibility cloak*

*runs through thread streaming broccoli smoke... nekkid*

*makes beeline for Nad lurking under the Hippy bus*

Naad! This pizza here is stale and mouldy! When did you last go shopping?!

*wonders whether Jumble will reward my delurkage with some tastefully spoilered brand newly capped MartinSpam*

*huggles Cags* Glad to see you back in here! I missed you!

*huggles other woohoos*

I hope you feel ok MoB...as scotch can have really interesting after effects on you... certainly when you drunk a whole bottle what I once did

*runs through thread...bounces*
        sigpic

Comment

*huggles Cags* Good to see you here

I have a new favourite Martinpic..........

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            And MoB (hm. I hit the MQ button, but GW made it disappear ), scotch, a nice guy and water... sounds awesome!
            Was a lovely, if expensive night. I also paid part of the bar tab for a friend who is heading home to Australia after 2 years here.

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I hope you feel ok MoB...as scotch can have really interesting after effects on you... certainly when you drunk a whole bottle what I once did

*runs through thread...bounces*
            Currently drinking more water and making tea. We'll see just how I okay I am when I attempt to go for a run a bit later. Scotch is EXPENSIVE, a whole bottle's gotta last you! But, yanno, I'm 115lbs and my liver doesn't get a workout too often, so I'm a massive lightweight. Trouble with scotch is that it effects come on slowly for me, so I was on #4 before I realized it might have been one too many. Fortunately I still had my wits and was just extra mellow and chatty.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

MoB, Scotch is very bad for you - stick to the wine

I stole your pic for some Tesla art for the AfA Favourite Baddie Challenge................

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                MoB, Scotch is very bad for you - stick to the wine
                Wine affects me far more quickly than scotch.

Ah. I see what you are saying.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Hey (((Cags))) how you doing? Been awhile. Hope you and Ben had a great time at Jumble's....but then why not, she's a great hostess!
                  I had a great time, thanks. She is indeed a great hostess. And I have another review for more delish Anderson's grub to do.

I've been... ok let's not go there huh! I might be here a while. (and just when I think I'd got it all sorted and things were settling down with my 'orrible lot, Facebook status updates seem to indicate otherwise. )

Tomorrow is the big day. "THE MOVE" Hopefully all will go well and I will be back online in the afternoon (my time)
                  Loads of luck for a smooth move and well behaved moggies. ++++

*huggles Cags* Good to see you here

I have a new favourite Martinpic..........

Urgh, I don't know what you see in him....er... really....er...yeah... umm...

Seriously. Great pic. I can certainly see his its appeal.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Oh dear. *gently huggles hungover MOB*

Hope you're rehydrated quickly. I've come to believe in the power of the post booze-bing powerade.

I think I need to check out the AfA thread and get my PSing bum back into the swing of things.
                  sigpic

Comment

Exactly And it doesn't leave you with a hangover - or should I say it doesn't leave me with a hangover

I had a great time, thanks. She is indeed a great hostess. And I have another review for more delish Anderson's grub to do.
                    Glad you enjoyed it

Oh yes, that was indeed a delish lunch

I've been... ok let's not go there huh! I might be here a while. (and just when I think I'd got it all sorted and things were settling down with my 'orrible lot, Facebook status updates seem to indicate otherwise. )

Loads of luck for a smooth move and well behaved moggies. ++++

Urgh, I don't know what you see in him....er... really....er...yeah... umm...
                    You need me to explain? How long have you got?

Seriously. Great pic. I can certainly see his its appeal.
                    Resistance is futile

I just think that pic is so....... him!

I think I need to check out the AfA thread and get my PSing bum back into the swing of things.
                    Yes you do!

What can I say? The Man inspires me.........

Comment

Nom! That pic of Martin is awesome

Totally forgot to MQ throughout so from memory...

((((((((Cags)))))))) So good to see you

*hugs Eh-T* I'm so glad you're ok and there were no adverse effects!

Good luck with the move tomorrow Laurie, on that score for us - we go to see the solicitors tomorrow to *hopefully* sign the contract and get a completion date sorted Although...

Spoiler:
                      Not quite sure what will come of it at the moment but Dave is going for a first interview for a job at the weekend that if he gets it will totally change our lives - he'll be away in training for a year and afterwards we would have to move to London and sell our house Having very mixed feelings about it to be honest! Feels like we're just getting settled, it's a fantastic opportunity - but it couldn't have come at a worse time *sigh*

*skips out to re-watch Monday's awesome episode of Castle*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Nom! That pic of Martin is awesome
                        No nomming on my Baby beloved Martin fave PTB!!! *huggles him*

Totally forgot to MQ throughout so from memory...

((((((((Cags)))))))) So good to see you

*hugs Eh-T* I'm so glad you're ok and there were no adverse effects!

Good luck with the move tomorrow Laurie, on that score for us - we go to see the solicitors tomorrow to *hopefully* sign the contract and get a completion date sorted Although...

Spoiler:
                        Not quite sure what will come of it at the moment but Dave is going for a first interview for a job at the weekend that if he gets it will totally change our lives - he'll be away in training for a year and afterwards we would have to move to London and sell our house Having very mixed feelings about it to be honest! Feels like we're just getting settled, it's a fantastic opportunity - but it couldn't have come at a worse time *sigh*
                        Away for a year? That's not good But I have to say, I'm all in favour of you moving further South Look at the upside - Sunday lunch at Anderson's could become a MUCH more regular occurance

*skips out to re-watch Monday's awesome episode of Castle*
                        Still not seeing the attraction of Castle

Comment

No nomming on my Baby beloved Martin fave PTB!!! *huggles him*
                          Teehee, give me Dan any day but that is a lovely pic of Martin

Away for a year? That's not good But I have to say, I'm all in favour of you moving further South Look at the upside - Sunday lunch at Anderson's could become a MUCH more regular occurance
                          I know Well the plan wood be for him to go down to Oxford where the training wood be for 6 months, the other half of the year the training is in America so there's no point me going. I'll stay in the house for a year, hopefully it will increase in value a little and I'll be able to stay in my job. Things is, it's an amazing opportunity for him, and will set us up financially for the rest of our lives really, well unless he were to get made redundant, it's just such a huge fork in the road and I can't see what the right path is. There are so many more factors I've not even mentioned.

But I can't deny the thought of being closer to you guys was one of the first things that crossed my mind

To each their own

Comment

*throws Danpics at Sarai to distract her*

*huggles Martin*

I know Well the plan wood be for him to go down to Oxford where the training wood be for 6 months, the other half of the year the training is in America so there's no point me going. I'll stay in the house for a year, hopefully it will increase in value a little and I'll be able to stay in my job. Things is, it's an amazing opportunity for him, and will set us up financially for the rest of our lives really, well unless he were to get made redundant, it's just such a huge fork in the road and I can't see what the right path is. There are so many more factors I've not even mentioned.
                            Gosh, that's a really hard decision to make - don't envy you that But you know, a year now to set you up for life - gotta be worth thinking about

But I can't deny the thought of being closer to you guys was one of the first things that crossed my mind
                            Yep, that's one for the 'con' list

To each their own

Who out there wood call me a prude? Anyone? I just watched 15 minutes of True Blood, turned it off and deleted all the recorded eps......... watching naked bodies on the screen just doesn't interest me.....

*looks at postcount*

Comment

Oh dear. *gently huggles hungover MOB*

Hope you're rehydrated quickly. I've come to believe in the power of the post booze-bing powerade.
                              I actually wasn't hungover, thank goodness. On the very rare occasion that I overimbibe, I take great pains to drink a lot of water with some emergen-c (same concept as powerade) and 3gm of evening primrose oil before bed. My run was on the tougher side today, but I still managed to put in a solid 4 miles. I also have combat class tonight, and drinking after is part of the ritual, so I will be limiting myself to one glass of wine tonight.

Exactly And it doesn't leave you with a hangover - or should I say it doesn't leave me with a hangover
                              Wine doesn't leave me with a hangover because I can't drink enough of it to get THAT drunk. I KNOW I have a 2 glass limit at all times. Tho to be honest, drinking too much, for me, doesn't involve more than becoming rather tipsy. I don't like being drunk.

*faints*

To each their own
                              Re: Big life changes. See how it goes. He doesn't have the job yet, right? From what you've said, it seems like an amazing opportunity. I don't doubt being apart for such a stretch will be HARD. I've had friends who've had to do it for a year or so (being in the training aspect of medicine does that a lot) and it was definitely challenge, but they all felt like they were stronger as a couple when it was all over. Just a thought. *hugs*
                              sigpic

Comment

Re: Big life changes. See how it goes. He doesn't have the job yet, right? From what you've said, it seems like an amazing opportunity. I don't doubt being apart for such a stretch will be HARD. I've had friends who've had to do it for a year or so (being in the training aspect of medicine does that a lot) and it was definitely challenge, but they all felt like they were stronger as a couple when it was all over. Just a thought. *hugs*
                                Thanks hun *hugs back*

We've actually already done the year apart thing once before so we know all about it, and it was tough. But no, he doesn't have the job yet so we don't know what's going to happen. I think the main thing is it feels to both of us kind of like one step forward, two steps back. Just getting settled and sorted, relatively happy in our jobs, close to both of our families and to uproot all of that is going to be hard. But you do what you have to I guess

Comment

Working...
                                X