Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Is home

About Nolamom's woohoodness... I just wanted to say The Fluffy Woohooo when I saw that Nad's already done it

Thanks for the vid Sil Loved it

...and now I'm off to bed

WoodNight
    Welcome back Dee

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Hello all! Taking a break from packing....and I watched the DragonCon panel for Sanctuary. Thank you for posting it. Really appreciate that. Quiet day for me today. But, I've been derelict about doing writing on my newest novel. I left my characters hanging there......so, I am going to write some today and try and write each day for about an hour. Need to get back to it. Vacation is over!

We are in for about a week of warm weather in the 80's this coming week. Our splurge of summer. Doubt it will last much beyond that. That's about all for now. Need to finish packing the one box I've started then get that hour of writing in. Shame on me for putting it off so long!

See ya all later!
    Does this mean I need to get down to doing a bit of editing? Ok

Um.... apparently, when one is filling one's aquarium up by way of the garden hose, it's a good idea to keep an eye on it. Otherwise, one might just find that one has water......... all over the floor

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      *huggles Bekki and sends good luck vibes* Let us know how it goes

Commentaries

Spoiler:
      It's true - I guess they just didn't have time to do commentaries for all 20 eps
      One of my fave things about the dvds

Comments (inside spoiler) dealing with commentaries:

Spoiler:
      Not only did they not have time to do commentaries on all episodes, but they also didn't do the funny ones that they would do earlier. If you remember, there were commentaries available on SyFy that were funny and somewhat nonsensical....but a real joy to listen to!

*huggles to all* - and now off to bed!
      Spoiler:
      I didn't hear any commentaries on SyFy?? Is that the podcasts or is that something different? Were they for every ep and are they still available?

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Re: commentaries
      all I can say is I am disappointed.
      Spoiler:
      I suppose at least we got *some* which is better than none at all. Gutted there isn't one for Awakening though, being my fave ep of the Season
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Welcome back Dee

Does this mean I need to get down to doing a bit of editing? Ok

Um.... apparently, when one is filling one's aquarium up by way of the garden hose, it's a good idea to keep an eye on it. Otherwise, one might just find that one has water......... all over the floor
        Hmmm, that water "accident" sounds like a big OOPS! As for the editing, you can hold off for a while yet. An hour a day won't produce a lot and this will continue until I get into the new apartment and that is about 2 1/2 weeks...plus I need to unpack and put my computer back together. So if you wait until the end of the month, I won't complain or grumble (too much)!

However, if you feel so inclined and I should receive the synopsis on MBP that would be really cool. I want to start sending out more on that book!
        sigpic

Comment

Morning woohoos

So my last ditch effort turned out to be less last-ditch and more...well, bleurgh. Still, I tried...and failed...again...boys are just too stubborn!

Meanwhile, it's father's day here in the merry old land of Oz, so happy daddy's day to all woohoo daddies and baby daddies!!!

Onion, huh? I should try that one...
          sigpic

Comment

Morning all

*hugs Bekki* Boys are a pain
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Stargate panel:

sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

All day with no GW!
                YES Fluffy WooHoo fershur - shall I pm you my biggest copy of Fluffy?
                I went to a Brazilian steakhouse and to a comedy club last night for my daughter's birthday. It was loads of fun. Today I've been watching tennis (US Open) on TV all day. Lazy, I know.
                My son-in-law mentioned that it was Aussie Father's Day - he's from Melbourne. Hope you had a good one.
                Woodnight all~
                sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, that water "accident" sounds like a big OOPS! As for the editing, you can hold off for a while yet. An hour a day won't produce a lot and this will continue until I get into the new apartment and that is about 2 1/2 weeks...plus I need to unpack and put my computer back together. So if you wait until the end of the month, I won't complain or grumble (too much)!

However, if you feel so inclined and I should receive the synopsis on MBP that would be really cool. I want to start sending out more on that book!
                  It wasn't too bad - I heard it start to overflow and managed to turn the hose off before it spread too far

Ok, I'll leave the book for a while then and try to do the other thing asap

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  Morning woohoos

So my last ditch effort turned out to be less last-ditch and more...well, bleurgh. Still, I tried...and failed...again...boys are just too stubborn!

Meanwhile, it's father's day here in the merry old land of Oz, so happy daddy's day to all woohoo daddies and baby daddies!!!

Onion, huh? I should try that one...
                  *hugs* for BF trouble, and yes, you should try the onion method

On the windows, not on the BF

I don't know though..............

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  All day with no GW!
                  YES Fluffy WooHoo fershur - shall I pm you my biggest copy of Fluffy?
                  I went to a Brazilian steakhouse and to a comedy club last night for my daughter's birthday. It was loads of fun. Today I've been watching tennis (US Open) on TV all day. Lazy, I know.
                  My son-in-law mentioned that it was Aussie Father's Day - he's from Melbourne. Hope you had a good one.
                  Woodnight all~
                  Got the pic, thanks. I'll get the banner done when I get a minute

Crazy couple of weeks ahead for me

Comment

Well obviously they haven't fixed this site completely. I wrote something and tried to post it and it said I had to log in....I already did that. So I lost it all!
                    sigpic

Comment

Gah. Someone broke GW again?
                      *looks around*
                      *points at a random WooHoo*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I will try again! (errrrrr!) And again it made me log in when I tried to go to advanced! But at least it didn't kick me out. We'll see what happens when I try to save it!

Anyhow, what I was saying is that I am too efficient. I am almost totally done with my packing only leaving out things I might need....I still have 2 1/2 weeks to go until I move. I believe the 21st of September. Although, I do get the apt on the 18th. I will move my own china and crystal. I want to make sure if it breaks - it is my responsiblity.

Like I said before (and before it so rudely lost it all) - I tend to be too efficient. It was a trait I shared with my maternal grandmother....my mom seemed to get bypassed. She tended to be a little late at times. But that's okay! She had so many wonderful qualities I could overlook the fact she was almost always a little late! So now, I guess I just wait!

BTW - Thanks Jumble, that would be the best for me. Mind you, if you are so inclined you are welcome to start reading the chapters. I just won't be getting many out to you in the next few weeks. But I would love the synopsis.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Gah. Someone broke GW again?
                          *looks around*
                          *points at a random WooHoo*
                          Picking on The Random WooHoo?

Who is that anyway?

*checks list*

Hm. It seems that name is vacant and therefore still available............ so any new WooHoo that feels like being picked on and blamed for anything and everything that ever goes wrong around here - feel free to claim it

*hugs Nad*

Well done on the pre-packing Laurie - it's always better to be prepared

Six children again today, and for most of the next couple of weeks, so not much time to do anything other than pop in and out

Comment

Nothing wrong with being efficient, Laurie!

Picking on The Random WooHoo?

Who is that anyway?

*checks list*

Hm. It seems that name is vacant and therefore still available............ so any new WooHoo that feels like being picked on and blamed for anything and everything that ever goes wrong around here - feel free to claim it

*hugs Nad*
                            Hm... I believe there actually is a WooHoo without a WooHoo name?
                            *looks for Amy*

Didn't we use to blame MoB for everything?

Six children again today, and for most of the next couple of weeks, so not much time to do anything other than pop in and out
                            Wow.

*hugs*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Speaking of WooHoo names, I am nameless again since I no longer possess the QUILT!

So I am formally requesting a new WooHoo badge with a new name! Now I know why my Woohoo badge wouldn't stay together....it already new that I planned on giving the Quilt to another certain "QUILT" worshipping Woohoo the first chance I got!

Suggestions - and please be polite. With the packing and changing addresses on soooo many thing for the move and everything, I just don't have the "whatevers" to be given a terrible or truly strange name....well maybe the truly strange name if it's really good!
                              sigpic

Comment

Speaking of WooHoo names, I am nameless again since I no longer possess the QUILT!

So I am formally requesting a new WooHoo badge with a new name! Now I know why my Woohoo badge wouldn't stay together....it already new that I planned on giving the Quilt to another certain "QUILT" worshipping Woohoo the first chance I got!

Suggestions - and please be polite. With the packing and changing addresses on soooo many thing for the move and everything, I just don't have the "whatevers" to be given a terrible or truly strange name....well maybe the truly strange name if it's really good!
                                I still think ''The WooHoo Formerly Known as Quilted (Or TWFKAQ)'' has a nice ring to it.
                                ...Ok, that *is* a terrible name.

''The Writing WooHoo'' was a suggestion before?

I have nothin'.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X