No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a break from packing boxes and listening to Barbra Streisand singing. Well from the packing part at least. I swear, this place isn't that big, how did I get so much! I think when I unpack I am going to have a pile for "really - I still have this" and then change that title to "get rid of it" and "well maybe not this item" - can't wait to see which pile is larger!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Taking a break from packing boxes and listening to Barbra Streisand singing. Well from the packing part at least. I swear, this place isn't that big, how did I get so much! I think when I unpack I am going to have a pile for "really - I still have this" and then change that title to "get rid of it" and "well maybe not this item" - can't wait to see which pile is larger!
      It's amazing how much 'stuff' we accumulate - part of the reason I don't ever want to move out of this house is because I don't want to be the one that has to sort out all my 'stuff'. There are boxes up in the attic that haven't been unpacked from when I moved here 20+ years ago

Maybe if you get rid of all the things you haven't used in the last couple of years you'll need a smaller removal van

Comment

Evening all

Just back home - we had a lovely day for James's christening, and he was good as gold during the service. We were worried he was going to cry when he had to go to the vicar and get the water poured on his head, but as soon as he was handed over he was beautifully distracted by the vicar's beard and so didn't mind at all!

MoB, glad to hear you've got through the storm unscathed (at least, I hope you still have since you last updated). Have had you on my mind all day with it.

Glad to see Nad and Jumble got to the station ok and hope the rest of Nad's journey is going smoothly

And finally,

Happy Birthday Amanda!!!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yep, the beard will do that every time

Glad to hear it went well Josi - will there pictures? And did the giggling bug make him giggle?

Comment

It did And there are one or two pictures - just need to get them off my camera. Will post probably on fb or twitter later
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Yep, the beard will do that every time
              actually when I was little I was reallyyyyyyy scared by beards!!! (I have embarassing pics of me and Santa Claus at the kindergarten when I cry desperately )
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                It did And there are one or two pictures - just need to get them off my camera. Will post probably on fb or twitter later
                Wood love to have heard that I'll watch out for those pics

Nad probably won't be home for a while yet - it's a looooong way by train

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  actually when I was little I was reallyyyyyyy scared by beards!!! (I have embarassing pics of me and Santa Claus at the kindergarten when I cry desperately )
                  Most under-5's are terrified of Santa Claus, so you're not alone

I had a much loved uncle who had a beard and he was great fun and very cuddly - maybe that's why I find them so ..... distracting?

Comment

Most under-5's are terrified of Santa Claus, so you're not alone

I had a much loved uncle who had a beard and he was great fun and very cuddly - maybe that's why I find them so ..... distracting?
                    In your case, I think it depends on who's chin the beard is located!

Waves at Sarai and Wendy and whoever else might just pop in!
                    sigpic

Comment

Wood love to have heard that I'll watch out for those pics

Nad probably won't be home for a while yet - it's a looooong way by train
                      I didn't manage to get one of him with the giggle bug, unfortunately. Just posted one from the church though
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        I didn't manage to get one of him with the giggle bug, unfortunately. Just posted one from the church though
                        Where did you post it????
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          In your case, I think it depends on who's chin the beard is located!

Waves at Sarai and Wendy and whoever else might just pop in!
                          I don't know what you mean

Time for a little Martinpicspam I think............

Comment

Laurie, I just posted it on fb and twitter

Hehe love that it has prompted a Martin!beardpicspam
                            sigpic

Comment

WooHoos... I'm hoohooome!
                              Managed to get a train earlier. Managed to get a bus earlier as well

Had a nice uneventful journey and Mom actually let me in. So yeah. All is good.

*hugs WooHoos*

Now that was fun!
                              *blinks*
                              ...When the other WooHoos actually let me out of the basement. And when I finally got fed...
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Glad to hear you're home safely and that you had a good journey!
                                *squishy huggles*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X