Made by Jann

Made by Jumble

Made by Josi

Made by Oma

Made by Bree
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Love seeing all the added sigs this morning. Beautiful!

I have just a few more worth sharing... maybe not all worth sharing, but...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        .... and then we'd have to have another party!
        *nods*

I wonder if I can dig out a few more...........

Wendy, I see you lurking - come and post all your sigs! We have to keep Nad busy
        Friends... *sighs*

Thanks for posting maneth, DJgirl, bailey and Wendy

1352 signatures!
        (Which looks very cool with my current postcount. )
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          How did you see me lurking before I was lurking...? Unless I've been here longer than I thought?
          I missed the party Silly work. I'm trying to sign in to my PB account to post my sigs but it isn't working
          Seems to happen a lot lately

You and DJgirl don't need to worry, we're quite happy to party on through the week-end if people want to keep posting their sigs

Speaking of which, I've been digging waaaaaaaay down in my PB and come up with some really old ones..... but I'll have to post them with my eyes closed ................. party because they're really awful and party because of the content

(made for LJ)

Comment

Good I'm glad you don't mind Jumble.

I feel the same way that you do when I look at my first attempts and photshop, but I must say you have nothing to worry about. I like the sigs you just posted.

Sometimes it is fun to look through the older stuff just for old times sake.

I just have to say that I have enjoyed looking at everyone's artwork. We have an extremely talented bunch of peeps in this thread and forum. Great job to everyone. I bookmarked the page this all started on because I am sure I will be going through all these again and looking!
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

*takes a deep breath and dives back in*

These are my most recent (and probably my last) SG sigs....

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                Good I'm glad you don't mind Jumble.

I feel the same way that you do when I look at my first attempts and photshop, but I must say you have nothing to worry about. I like the sigs you just posted.

Sometimes it is fun to look through the older stuff just for old times sake.
                Thanks Some of those are so old that they're signed 'Jumble65' Now that's really going back!

I just have to say that I have enjoyed looking at everyone's artwork. We have an extremely talented bunch of peeps in this thread and forum. Great job to everyone. I bookmarked the page this all started on because I am sure I will be going through all these again and looking!
                Yes, its truly amazing how many Awesome artworkers there are around GW, and I'm really glad that so many of them joined in our little shindig

Comment

Hey everyone, thanks for posting all the sigs. What fun looking at all of them!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Love the sigs!!!!
                    And is there something in the air lately? My French cousin and his girlfriend arrived today...and she's pregnant!
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      Love the sigs!!!!
                      And is there something in the air lately? My French cousin and his girlfriend arrived today...and she's pregnant!
                      I don't think it's what's in the air that's causing it

Comment

I don't think it's what's in the air that's causing it
                        It is. Birds and bees and all.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          It is. Birds and bees and all.
                          It's not the birds and the bees that are making us humans pregnant

But yes, nice twist

Comment

It's not the birds and the bees that are making us humans pregnant

But yes, nice twist
                            ...It's the stork!
                            *blinks*

Do storks bring babies in your part of the world or am I making no sense here?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              ...It's the stork!
                              *blinks*

Do storks bring babies in your part of the world or am I making no sense here?
                              Nah, we gave up on the storks years ago - they're not so good at navigation and kept delivering the babies to the wrong people

Nowadays we find it's easier to just collect them from the cabbage patch

Mind you, some of those cabbage-patch kids are real ugly

Comment

From twitter:
                                GABITEvents Attention all @amandatapping fans! We will be announcing the date for AT6 on 23rd August! xo

sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X