• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offers some cake

sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Wow! Really impressive sigs - especially when seen all at once like this. I loved Nad's drawing tut, what a riot. Even I could do that!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        Btw, MoB, as per your recommendation I'm reading The Hunger Games Almost done, and LOVED IT! Do you know if that movie District 12 is based on the books? I haven't seen it, but now thinking about it.
        Hey Dee!

No, but they are in the process of filming the novel. Should be interesting to see what they do with it. Be sure you read the entire trilogy! The second book is "Catching Fire" and the third is "Mockingjay." I 'forced' Andi to try the first book because she hates YA novels and she just emailed me from work saying it was stupid good could she please borrow the second, lol. One of the best series' I've read ever. And I'm a pretty voracious reader.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Been enjoying looking at all the sigs. But no more time....got to get going. Jumble - I did see you posted a few of the ones you made for me....thanks....you can post them all if you want, I just don't have any more time. See ya all.....today is the big day! EEK!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            Wow! Really impressive sigs - especially when seen all at once like this. I loved Nad's drawing tut, what a riot. Even I could do that!
            Do! Do! I mean DRAW DRAW! *giggles*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            Hey Dee!

No, but they are in the process of filming the novel. Should be interesting to see what they do with it. Be sure you read the entire trilogy! The second book is "Catching Fire" and the third is "Mockingjay." I 'forced' Andi to try the first book because she hates YA novels and she just emailed me from work saying it was stupid good could she please borrow the second, lol. One of the best series' I've read ever. And I'm a pretty voracious reader.
            I'm at the end of Mockingjay! Can't wait to see if the ending doesn't fail. Yeeeeey for the movie! Do you know what's it called?

And @Andy!

Has anyone read the books that GoT is based on? I'm thinking of reading it...

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Been enjoying looking at all the sigs. But no more time....got to get going. Jumble - I did see you posted a few of the ones you made for me....thanks....you can post them all if you want, I just don't have any more time. See ya all.....today is the big day! EEK!
            ((((huggles)))) I have no idea what today means for you but best of luck! *sends more hugs and Martin*
            sigpic

Comment

... and there goes the memory

I'm at the end of Mockingjay! Can't wait to see if the ending doesn't fail. Yeeeeey for the movie! Do you know what's it called?

And @Andy!

((((huggles)))) I have no idea what today means for you but best of luck! *sends more hugs and Martin*
              Laurie is doing a presentation of one of her books to a roomful of agents and publishers! *sends massive good luck vibes to Laurie*

Dee, love the new sigs! Especially 'Let there be Sanctuary'

Comment

Martinspamming..........

by Estrela

I can't believe how many Martinsigs I've made

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Laurie is doing a presentation of one of her books to a roomful of agents and publishers! *sends massive good luck vibes to Laurie*

Dee, love the new sigs! Especially 'Let there be Sanctuary'
                  *sends good vibes, tissues for sweaty palms, bourbon for the nerves and one giant hug to Laurie* Go Laurie!!!!!

Thanks

Martinspamming..........

I can't believe how many Martinsigs I've made
                  @ the sig!

I can I think we all can
                  sigpic

Comment

And @Andy!

I found the ending to be just right. I'll be interested to hear your thoughts. As far as I know the movie is called The Hunger Games.

TGoT books are next on my list as soon as I finish the latest Lady Julia Grey novel.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*waves at Dee*
                      *and MoB*
                      *and Nolamom*
                      *and Laurie too. And sends good luck vibes*

I LOVE the signatures! *happy dances*

I know what you mean, my Rob is an Awesome artist! I've no idea where he got that talent from
                      Heh, maybe the talent is hidden in you?
                      Although... nuhuh. You do awesome graphics! That's artistic talent too

I remember asking you how we were going to sustain the thread with so few pics - who knew?
                      If only we knew.

Yes, I know, I'm just that predictable

And you don't have any ugly sigs
                      Thanks. I hide them well.

And you are.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Thank you. I'm glad to find someone who's as talented as I am. *nods*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

So many beautiful sigs everyone. Hope you consider doing this yearly, or quarterly or ... it is great to see all the sigs again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                          So many beautiful sigs everyone. Hope you consider doing this yearly, or quarterly or ... it is great to see all the sigs again.
                          *waves*

Well... use the word 'party' on WooHoodStock, come up with an excuse to have one and it usually happens.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Some of these are truly horrible!

sigpic

Comment

*sends good vibes, tissues for sweaty palms, bourbon for the nerves and one giant hug to Laurie* Go Laurie!!!!!

Thanks

@ the sig!
                              I read or heard that he was scared of that abnormal so couldn't resist

I can I think we all can
                              I think there's about 200 of them Obviously I'm not going to post them all today - that much awesomeness wood surely break GW

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *waves at Dee*
                              *and MoB*
                              *and Nolamom*
                              *and Laurie too. And sends good luck vibes*

I LOVE the signatures! *happy dances*

Heh, maybe the talent is hidden in you?
                              Although... nuhuh. You do awesome graphics! That's artistic talent too
                              We Leos are supposed to to be flamboyant and artistic, not shy, modest and retiring like me

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                              Oh no, we couldn't do that. I mean, we WooHoos need a really good reason to throw a party and spam the thread...........

Like, for instance, if there's an 'a', an 'r' or a 'y' in the month

Or what Nad said

Comment

I don't have nearly as many as you all, but I have a few I can share here during lunch Don't plan to share my truly awful ones though

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X