No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodness, Jumble! What are you still doing up???
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Goodness, Jumble! What are you still doing up???
      Didn't get home until nearly 3am and it takes me a while to wind down Good thing it's Saturday tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Didn't get home until nearly 3am and it takes me a while to wind down Good thing it's Saturday tomorrow
        Heh. It's only 10:40 here and I'm already ready for bed. Must. Drink. More. Water...
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          Heh. It's only 10:40 here and I'm already ready for bed. Must. Drink. More. Water...
          Water? Oh, that's that stuff that comes out of the tap, right? I tend more towards the stuff that comes out of bottles

Comment

Water? Oh, that's that stuff that comes out of the tap, right? I tend more towards the stuff that comes out of bottles
            Yes we know....the "red" stuff! Hey Jumble, are you going to get any sleep tonight?
            sigpic

Comment

I had margaritas earlier. Trying desperately to undo the damage.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Yes we know....the "red" stuff! Hey Jumble, are you going to get any sleep tonight?
                I'm tending more towards "pink" lately

Sleep? Hm. I don't think it's likely. Still too hyped up

Comment

I'm tending more towards "pink" lately

Sleep? Hm. I don't think it's likely. Still too hyped up
                  Rose hey! Got a bottle, want me to open it up for you!

I know....I'll trade you a bottle for some packing! Interested?
                  sigpic

Comment

Rose hey! Got a bottle, want me to open it up for you!
                    I think maybe I've had enough...... for now

Comment

I think maybe I've had enough...... for now
                      What! You have a limit? I didn't know that........hmmmmm can I count that high? Sorry, you left yourself wide open for that one! I don't understand, whenever I drink which seems to be when you are around (one way or the other) & I never have problems going to sleep for a little while!

And I thought you were baby sitting your grandchildren! Are you saying they drive you to drink?
                      sigpic

Comment

What! You have a limit? I didn't know that........hmmmmm can I count that high? Sorry, you left yourself wide open for that one! I don't understand, whenever I drink which seems to be when you are around (one way or the other) & I never have problems going to sleep for a little while!

I had a nap before I went out, which was probably a mistake Now I'm wide awake and surprisingly sober. I do feel tired, but not sleepy

4.05am. Another hour and it will be daylight again

Comment

I had a nap before I went out, which was probably a mistake Now I'm wide awake and surprisingly sober. I do feel tired, but not sleepy

4.05am. Another hour and it will be daylight again
                          Well for my profound words for my " '69 " post - if I'm tired, that is usually enough to let me sleep for awhile. Try reading a book (and no I don't mean mine) or watching something on TV that's boring - at 4 in the morning, everything on TV should be boring!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well for my profound words for my " '69 " post - if I'm tired, that is usually enough to let me sleep for awhile. Try reading a book (and no I don't mean mine) or watching something on TV that's boring - at 4 in the morning, everything on TV should be boring!
                            I'm catching up on the tv I missed whilst I was out - currently Alan Titchmarsh's 'Love Your Garden', which is not boring enough to make me yawn.

Hm. Maybe that no longer applies Do you want to choose another title?

Comment

I'm catching up on the tv I missed whilst I was out - currently Alan Titchmarsh's 'Love Your Garden', which is not boring enough to make me yawn.

Hm. Maybe that no longer applies Do you want to choose another title?
                              Hmmmm! You're right....the "Quilt" has been handed over to it's "rightful" owner! Let's see, the Writing WooHoo (although the packing woohoo would be most appropriate right now! )

Oh and my hair is a little longer than the picture!
                              Last edited by llp; 01 July 2011, 07:24 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm! You're right....the "Quilt" has been handed over to it's "rightful" owner! Let's see, the Writing WooHoo (although the packing woohoo would be most appropriate right now! )
                                Hm. Neither of those is snappy enough How about 'The Imaginative WooHoo'?

Oh and my hair is a little longer than the picture!
                                So make me a new sprite

Here's the link

And you need to remove the 'img' tags from your post

Comment

Working...
                                X