Then da picture post!

My room was redecorated at home...
    (see in spoilers because of space)
    Spoiler:

This was the old room(very childish)

and

Now it's like this:

and

and I just finished unpacking the last stuff from the US...now the rest of my old room

And puppy goodness!(finally uploaded some pictures that we got from the breeder)
    Spoiler:

The whole litter; Tjinta is the 3rd one from the right

Here she is the one in the middle

and some pictures of this week

Oh and now I understand the green eye obsession *sigh*
    sigpic

Comment

Love the new room Jann, but I simply adore the puppy pics!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Love the new room Jann, but I simply adore the puppy pics!
        I can understand that!
        Puppies are too cute...mostly...till you have one and you have to deal with all the work...training, walking a few times a day, training and did I mention training? ("don't eat that flip flop!....and no not that slipper either...*sigh*", "no sticks inside" , "dogs are on the floor with all four paws...no four paws on the couch or two for that matter" etc. )
        But she is still a cutey!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          I can understand that!
          Puppies are too cute...mostly...till you have one and you have to deal with all the work...training, walking a few times a day, training and did I mention training? ("don't eat that flip flop!....and no not that slipper either...*sigh*", "no sticks inside" , "dogs are on the floor with all four paws...no four paws on the couch or two for that matter" etc. )
          Very true.

We completely failed training with my dog, she only listens when she wants to.
          But hey, she's little and not annoying.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Very true.

We completely failed training with my dog, she only listens when she wants to.
            But hey, she's little and not annoying.
            I'm trying very hard...so far she mostly listens when she wants too, but it is getting better. I'm having the most trouble keeping her focused during puppy training because everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) is more interesting than I am
            As for the sit/down/give paw command she understands those...having some issues with the stand command. (she automatically sits down) and she needs to know that one because we're probably going to do some shows in the future with her.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              *waves*

Up early for a yoga class to help keep me centered for my last day of work. Wouldn't you guess I had dreams about being late for yoga all night last night?

It's a bittersweet day. I anticipate tears.

On the upside. I get to have dinner with Josi tonight. Hopefully the tears will be over by then.
              It's ok, Josi is quite well practised in coping with a soggy shoulder

Have fun!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              *runs in*

*waves frantically to everyone* I have returned, slept and showered (you'll be glad to know) and now time for catching up with the thread!!

Jump to first last post...June 20th...yeesh you people don't half talk a lot

EDIT: ooohh they changed the quick reply box, snazzy! But have they fixed MQ? That is the question...
              Welcome home! Heard you had a lovely holiday

And yes, they finally fixed the MQ! (that was MW until I backspaced )

*waves*

I iz here for a little bit longer today than a just pop in and out!

*huggles Woohoos*

Belated Happy Birthday LJ

But I was on time on FB

Will soon return with some pictures (finally finished my room and some puppy goodness )

How are the woohoos? Martin still behaving himself Jumble?

*huggles Nad for her dad* I hope he's recovering!
              Yes, unfortunately of course he is

Your new room looks very crisp and smart

*hugs MoB, Sarai and Jann for the last day of work and/or being here again*

AS for how Dad's doing... Not too well to be honest. He has had a big setback, but they added another antibiotic and it seems to be doing something good. The docs found several small abces (plural? Abcesses? Hm.) on his brains and while three of them are relatively harmless, there's one on the brainstem, causing trouble. We still don't know what caused the infection, but they're still looking into that. I'm positive, though.
              Staying positive is the only thing to do *sends hugs and healing vibes to Dad*

*huggles Nad*

Absolutely. And I know I'm the cute one here, but I must admit to having a whole package of dirty jokes for this one
              I wood have been amazed if you hadn't

I can understand that!
              Which is why I'll never have a dog

Tbh, since I found myself petless thanks to that $@!!?% fox, I've become used to having no ties and being able to just wander off whenever I feel like it. Everytime I see a cute rabbit or guinea pig, I remind myself what a tie they are and how much I enjoyed not having to go out in the snow to tend to them, then I walk away

But every now and then I do miss having something warm and furry to cuddle

Comment

wait...you lost Bekki and Joe? Oooh, poor little namesake!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  wait...you lost Bekki and Joe? Oooh, poor little namesake!
                  Nono! Bekki and Joe went to live with Suz on the farm so that the fox woodn't get them - I thought I told you that? They've now moved to Suz and Mike's new place and have been joined by a lovely little lop-eared bunny and two baby guinea pigs

Comment

aahhhh, phew! *pats little ones on their fluffy heads*

*huggles Jumble*

*huggles everyone*

*spies MoB...huggles her too*

sigpic

Comment

OK, so tomorrow my new toy will be coming via FedEx. I am still not sure what to call her, but it will probably end up as Magnus since I already have a Henry Foss and a Nubbin.

She is a 27" iMac. The only thing I didn't upgrade was her processor (because all that I read said the speed difference isn't that noticeable and not worth the additional $200), but she does have 8GB of RAM, a 2TB hard drive and a 2GB graphics card.

So I am hoping to eventually do some vidding (I have made one vid years ago), but I really want to get my photoshop on.

I know many of you do some lovely work and I remember a mention of a tutorial. Could someone point me in a good direction?

I am so glad it is arriving before the holiday weekend. Yay!

Comment

I slept in this morning. I love that.

*huggles Nad and sends healing vibes to her dad* Jumble's right. Staying positive is the only way to go.

Jann, your new room looks great! And the puppy pics are just ADORABLE!

MoB, have a great last day! And you and Josi have fun tonight.

EDIT: Antoa, YAY for the new toy!
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Hello all....I know, I've been very quiet recently....been contemplating my navel or something!

Wishing everyone in the US a very Happy Fourth of July!

Wishing everyone else a great summer.

And to all - lots of happy *huggles*
                          sigpic

Comment

Then da picture post!

My room was redecorated at home...
                            (see in spoilers because of space)
                            [spoiler]
                            And puppy goodness!(finally uploaded some pictures that we got from the breeder)
                            Spoiler:

Oh and now I understand the green eye obsession *sigh*
                            Lovely puppy goodness.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*squishy huggles Nad* Keep us posted, sending lots of good vibes your way

Comment

*runz in*

From Joe's blog.....

Today’s entry is dedicated to birthday (and belated birthday) regulars Tammy Dixon, profmadmax, Luvnjack and for the love of Beckett.

Comment

Working...
                                X