Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *wanders through for quick catch-up before bed*
    *gazes appreciatively at the Martinspam and Amandaspam and Otherawesomepeoplespam*
    *iz very grateful you didn't say Martinpicspa... er...*

Definitely a question mark. Depends on the register, but you could get away with ?! in less formal language/dialogue.

*removes Woohoo grammar police hat*
    Ha! I do so LOVE being right

*huggles Josi*

Comment

Sorry for the double-post, but...

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Just checking, but the next Sanctuary ep isn't next monday right?

WooHood on the Nearly Missed '69, Jumble!
      *counts* So that means that the finale will be when I'm in the States right? There's three eps left, not showing next week... Yep, the last will be on 20th June. Hey, MoB, I'll have to watch it when I get to yours! How awesome!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Jumble*

Hey, you made it not a double-post! Except of course now this one's gonna be...
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Aww. Look at it this way: At least now the season ends a week later too!
          Yes. The week I'm on the other side of the border. ;P I'll have to make sure I set it to record correctly before I leave. I would hate not to be abble to watch the season finale on my TV. (Because as it is, I watch it on my computer, then on my TV on Friday nights because it's bigger! )

But that does mean shorter wait between S3 and 4, right?
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*huggles Jumble and Nad for the picspam* Yay!
            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jumble*

Hey, you made it not a double-post! Except of course now this one's gonna be...
              You can't help double-posting with MQ still out of action

You're very welcome Estrela

And if that's what it takes to get you out of lurkdom........ all you have to do is say the magic word

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                That's exactly what I was wondering

Laurie - only 9 bottles? Please tell me there's a winestore nearby?

Two grocery stores, a state run liquor store and a wine bar downstairs. Plus an sundry of other places through out the "island" and then there is Seattle and Bellevue!

(Plus we still have 2 days until you are here - I can always shop!)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Two grocery stores, a state run liquor store and a wine bar downstairs. Plus an sundry of other places through out the "island" and then there is Seattle and Bellevue!

(Plus we still have 2 days until you are here - I can always shop!)
                  *sighs with relief*

So we won't have to hire taxis to scour the city for wine-shops like we did in Vancouver? Cool!

Um........

Martin, if you're watching - we don't really drink wine, we drink milk and cocoa like good little WooHoos should - we just like to have a little fun 'pretending' to be naughty little boozers

Ok?

Comment

*sighs with relief*

So we won't have to hire taxis to scour the city for wine-shops like we did in Vancouver? Cool!

Um........

Martin, if you're watching - we don't really drink wine, we drink milk and cocoa like good little WooHoos should - we just like to have a little fun 'pretending' to be naughty little boozers

Ok?

Does anyone have a large (and high) pair of rubber boots to put on!
                    sigpic

Comment

You can't help double-posting with MQ still out of action

You're very welcome Estrela

And if that's what it takes to get you out of lurkdom........ all you have to do is say the magic word
                      *giggle* I'll be baaaaack!
                      I didn't want to work anyway. *mutters about inconvenient time zones and uncooperative home computers and decides heck with it and smiles instead*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Does anyone have a large (and high) pair of rubber boots to put on!
                        Huh? You need rubber boots just to go to the local winestore?

Estrela, smiling is the best option < See?

I need to go to bed - have to be up for a ridiculously early hair appointment tomorrow

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles Martin*
                        Last edited by Jumble; 26 May 2011, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Huh? You need rubber boots just to go to the local winestore?

Estrela, smiling is the best option < See?

I need to go to bed - have to be up for a ridiculously early hair appointment tomorrow

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles Martin*
                          Good night Jumble....and no that isn't exactly what the boots are for!

I have to run to....need to get more wine! Well, actually, more cat food. But close enough!

Bye to all for now!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the double-post, but...

*counts* So that means that the finale will be when I'm in the States right? There's three eps left, not showing next week... Yep, the last will be on 20th June. Hey, MoB, I'll have to watch it when I get to yours! How awesome!
                            You're arriving in NYC on the 21st, right? We'll have a viewing party that night.
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

1. Yes, it's quite hard to keep one's balance up there ;-)
                              I know Martin's having a hard time getting used to it ;-) :-)
                              3. Oh good, because I'm sure we won't have time to be sober :-P
                              5. Come on then, where's the Amandapicspam???
                              1. Yes, poor Martin
                              2. Why am I not surprised?
                              5. I was inundated with work and had no choice but to log off and do it so I can enjoy my 3 day weekend. Amanda picspam shall come in a little while.
                              I knew the reason behind the red hair too, and I really expected it to be redder than that
                              I must confess that I expected it to be redder as well but I wasn't disappointed. I thought she was...

here it comes...

wait for it...

ADORABLE!
                              No, you've got it wrong - it's ALL about the directing

Oh FCOL! Is there anything I can safely say around here?
                              It is? And here I was thinking it was about the hair. I blame Nad. *nods*

Apparently not

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              *bounces* The creative team in the department, including me, just got a lovely message from a higher up for all of the creative content we made for the conference. :-D Yey!

And why is it memorial day on monday? Me no likey!
                              Congratulations and why you no likey?
                              I likey! I have 3 entire days off, practically a miracle and Char and I are going to spend them in Vermont. We haven't been there in ages and are so looking forward to going.
                              BTW- Memorial Day is to honor the veterans of all wars, including WWII so it was kind of fitting that Normandy aired this week. They couldn't air it next week as no one will be around to watch and SyFy is probably airing some marathon. They seem to be fond of those on Holiday weekends.

See? See? I made the cloud go away and I'm a big little WooHoo now! :-D
                              So. [channel Tesla] You're welcome. [/channel Tesla]

Let's see if I can count...

2. She must. There's being adorable and being *adorable* and AT just does it too well.
                              I bet she takes notes.

3 & 4. That's... true. :-) Peace lovers can start riots too. We could... throw pillows and make stinky broccoli bombs and tickle people.

5. That's the way! Let's all blame Nad.
                              *blinks*
                              It might not work for me, though.

''I couldn't finish my paperwork, because I kicked it. ''

*blinks again*
                              Okay, so what we're saying here is that Amanda is adorable? Am I correct?

*kicks Nads homework* There! Now you can blame it on me.

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                              Jumble thank you for the Martinpicspam! Just what I needed to brighten my morning.

Where's Bree? Now I need that Amandapicspam to brighten my afternoon. :-D
                              Dear Estrela,

I could not post amandapicspam because I had a ton of work to do and Nad kicked my paperwork.

Sincerely, Bree

*hee*

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              *taps foot and waits from Amandapicspam*
                              :-D

EDIT: Oh look! Martin! Lovely. It'll have to do while I wait for the other one. *stares*
                              *sigh*

Dear LG

I could not post amandapicspam because I had a ton of work to do and Nad kicked my paperwork.

Sincerely, Bree

Balance the overwhelming yummy? I thought this was the overwhelming yummy?

*runz from Jumble*

Wait a minute! Is it about the hair? Are we saying the hair is important? I feel so out the loop. Do you know I actually heard a rumor that Amanda tapping is adorable? Can you believe that? Why do I never get the memos?

I gather it's not, because it's Memorial Day in the US. The one week when I could have watched it live

Does that mean Itunes will miss a week too? :-S

You'd think I'd notice, woodn't you?
                              But...but.....but...I need my 3 day weekend.
                              sigpic

Comment

For those of you on LJ, check out the comm sanctuaryforall if you haven't recently. There's some really gorgeous, gorgeous fic coming through there at the moment.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X