Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bones:

Spoiler:
    Bones lost my trust. As a season finale, it was soooooooo boring. And for the "news"...come on! No resolution for 6 years and 100% in 2 minutes? I'd have something better, and I was a great fan once!
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Bones:

Spoiler:
      Bones lost my trust. As a season finale, it was soooooooo boring. And for the "news"...come on! No resolution for 6 years and 100% in 2 minutes? I'd have something better, and I was a great fan once!
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
        Bones:

Spoiler:
        Got the point the first time......
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Eeeeeew! Thanks all the same, but tea is the last thing I want I've run out of honey and lemon so I guess I'll have to resort to a glass of nice cold Shiraz rose to calm my throat

Should mix nicely with the meds

I'll be fine by Saturday, don't you worry

Just not quite sure how I'm going to get through tomorrow if I don't perk up before then - got a very long and busy day
          All right, now I have heard some strange things in my life, but turning down a good cup of tea! REALLY!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            All right, now I have heard some strange things in my life, but turning down a good cup of tea! REALLY!
            Jumble's odd like that

sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Jumble's odd like that

Who - our Jumble????

Really

Well now I know it is time for lunch....missed breakfast.

See ya all later...or not.

You might all be asleep by then!

sigpic

Comment

It's not my fault!!! My pc keeps freezing!
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

It's not my fault!!! My pc keeps freezing!
                  sigpic

Comment

Jumble's odd like that

It depends upon one's point of view my dear - I happen to think all of you are odd for not preferring a lovely cup of coffee *nods*

The wine is definitely helping - the pain has reduced considerably probably due to the numbing effects of the alcohol

Comment

Bones:

Spoiler:
                      Aw Sorry you didn't like it. I guess I am easily pleased. At least when it comes to Bones.
                      It depends upon one's point of view my dear - I happen to think all of you are odd for not preferring a lovely cup of coffee *nods*

The wine is definitely helping - the pain has reduced considerably probably due to the numbing effects of the alcohol
                      Oh yes! A lovely cup of coffee will do every time! My only issue with coffee these days is that if I drink a cup too late in the day I will be up all night. In the good old days I could drink coffee until 2AM and still get a good nights sleep. Of course, in the good old days I could actually stay awake until 2AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        Aw Sorry you didn't like it. I guess I am easily pleased. At least when it comes to Bones.

Oh yes! A lovely cup of coffee will do every time! My only issue with coffee these days is that if I drink a cup too late in the day I will be up all night. In the good old days I could drink coffee until 2AM and still get a good nights sleep. Of course, in the good old days I could actually stay awake until 2AM.
                        I could not survive without my coffee - and it has to be proper coffee, none of your instant junk

*waves to 10 guests*

No idea what's so interesting here today

Comment

I could not survive without my coffee - and it has to be proper coffee, none of your instant junk

*waves to 10 guests*

No idea what's so interesting here today
                          Oh absolutely! The real deal only! *hugs my Tassimo*

WooHoo are always interesting and fascinating.

Kinda like monkeys at the zoo.
                          *blinks*

*Waves to Spencer's*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            Oh absolutely! The real deal only! *hugs my Tassimo*

WooHoo are always interesting and fascinating.

Kinda like monkeys at the zoo.
                            *blinks*

*Waves to Spencer's*
                            Hey, who are you calling a monkey??

Ooops! I missed your 69

Comment

*waves to 10 guests* No idea what's so interesting here today

- I guess that means I better have coffee around this place!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                - I guess that means I better have coffee around this place!
                                *looks at pm box*

No need to panic Laurie! I'm a pretty easygoing houseguest and you do have shops

Comment

Working...
                                X