The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    That means only two weeks left here in the states for me!
    Now that is sad, but you had an "interesting" time and got to try out our wonderful medical facitilities as well! And remember, you are always welcome back (unless you broke a law and got caught ).
    sigpic

Comment

That means only two weeks left here in the states for me!
      Aw But what an amazing time, experience and opportunities ahead for you! I can't believe how quickly your time there has gone. *hugs*

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Actually 2 1/2 weeks....she's landing around 4pm or so!

WOW. You girls are gonna have SO much fun!
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Happy Birthday Jann!!!!

Congrats on the job MoB and Jasmina!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!!
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Now that is sad, but you had an "interesting" time and got to try out our wonderful medical facitilities as well! And remember, you are always welcome back (unless you broke a law and got caught ).
          Yes, I was so glad to try those facilities out and now also deal with the fallout(bills )

So far I haven't been caught yet and since I'm legal to drink now I won't be doing that illegally anymore either!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          Aw But what an amazing time, experience and opportunities ahead for you! I can't believe how quickly your time there has gone. *hugs*
          True! It's been really special

Got a birthday card from my colleagues today and there were some really sweet messages on there. They made me go "awww"

and thanks for the bday wishes DM
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, so quiet around here tonight. Let's see, it about 1 am or 2 am in the Chicago and NYC areas. In the UK it is about 6 am tomorrow. Such a strange concept. I am writing this today and might get a reply from say the UK tomorrow morning which will send it back to me today. That way I can be answering to comments that won't be said for hours if here.
            Hmmm.... I think I will go to bed. Much to weird to think about this stuff!
            sigpic

Comment

thanks for all the congrats guys. *hugs you*

Oh, so quiet around here tonight. Let's see, it about 1 am or 2 am in the Chicago and NYC areas. In the UK it is about 6 am tomorrow. Such a strange concept. I am writing this today and might get a reply from say the UK tomorrow morning which will send it back to me today. That way I can be answering to comments that won't be said for hours if here.
              Gotta love time zones.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                Good luck, MoB

Well done, Jas That's fantastic news. Love the AT picspam...

Mr Repair Man FAILED. He couldn't fix it. At all. He's going to suggest the agency/landlord replaces it. Also, he was zero impressed with the electrics, etc, at the house. Something about not up to regulations at all and since it's a rented property, he was pretty shocked.
                Doesn't surprise me at all - we have all these rules and regulations that landlords are supposed to stick to, but half the time TPTB don't even the know the property is being rented out so have no way of enforcing the rules Hope you get it sorted out soon, but if not look at it this way - summer is coming and you don't need to cook a salad

Also went to the doctors today (about the coughing). She said it still sounds very much like pollen that's giving me difficulty so she's given me a prescription for an inhaler to use. Hopefully it works.
                I've had some nasty bouts of hay fever over the last few weeks - haven't suffered with it since I was in my teens - so maybe it's the change in the weather patterns causing it, making plants flower and shed their pollen at different times and maybe combining with different other plants than normal?

*HI YA WOOHOOS!

Congrats to everyone on the job front.

And a big *huggles* for all.....I'm in a fairly good mood today and I'm going to get my hair cut in about 2 hours. That's in honor of Jumble coming for a visit. And gives me about 2 or so weeks to grow some of it back! Next haircut.......probably around Xmas time!
                I've booked to have mine cut the day before I leave! Gotta look halfway decent for the trip

Actually 2 1/2 weeks....she's landing around 4pm or so!
                Yeah - leaving here at 3.15pm and arriving in Seattle at 4.40pm -with a loss of 9 hours in between

Oh that's right, just confuse the heck out of me the minute I wake up

Congrats to MoB on the prospective jobs, and HUGE hugs to Jasmina for being confirmed as permanent - I know how much you hated being unemployed

Speaking of jobs, I've just spent the morning with the mum of a 3yr old who needs daily care from NEXT Monday () until the end of August. Lovely little girl, despite some physical and mental problems. She apparently doesn't take to people easily so Mum was pleasantly shocked as she watched her daughter climb up onto my lap and start asking me questions including "When can I come back and play with you, Bumble?" She's coming back for a couple of hours tomorrow, then she'll be here every day from Monday on

Comment

Aaaaaand I've just scored the afternoon off It's the childrens' Dad's birthday, so he's taken them off for a birthday lunch

Comment

*giggles at Bumble* So cute!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      *giggles at Bumble* So cute!
                      Why thank you Dee, it's a long time since I've been called 'cute'

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        Why thank you Dee, it's a long time since I've been called 'cute'
                        Awww *huggles*

*totally had a joking comment to make, but then looked at the name Jumble, which transformed into Bumble and I felt hugglly*
                        sigpic

Comment

It's fun being overworked and under paid. Really it is. I mean it. Honest.

Hya WooHoo's!

Hello "Bumble" That's adorable and you obviously have the magic touch with children.

Back to work for me. *sigh*
                          I have been using PS for the last couple of days and again today. All for work and none for play.
                          *shoots sad look at Martin and Amand pix*
                          sigpic

Comment

Yay for the kids Bumble Cuuuuuuuuuute!

And only 18 days left till I leave the states

*blinks*

*bounces a little bit*
                            sigpic

Comment

Darn MQ isn't working again

*huggles Bree* Now I feel guilty, because I'm underworked and overpaid

But it really is nice to get paid whilst having an afternoon nap

Hope you get some proper PS time soon

Yay for the kids Bumble Cuuuuuuuuuute!
                              I can see myself regretting passing on that little bit of information

And only 18 days left till I leave the states

*blinks*

*bounces a little bit*
                              16 days until I arrive in the States! *bounces a lot*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Darn MQ isn't working again

*huggles Bree* Now I feel guilty, because I'm underworked and overpaid

But it really is nice to get paid whilst having an afternoon nap

Hope you get some proper PS time soon
                                I want that too! But I'm still an intern so I shouldn't complain!

I can see myself regretting passing on that little bit of information

You will

16 days until I arrive in the States! *bounces a lot*
                                So you mean there are two days that we're in the same country! Oh my...how dangerous!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X