No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well, here I am again at some odd hour and missed everyone. Wait a minute....it's 9:24 here which means it is 5:30 pm in England....Where is everyone!

Jumble - having grown grandchild can be fun. There is enough age difference that they don't look at you as a "parent" but more of a conspirator - enjoy it!

Originally posted by Wine_buyer
    I am in a good mood. I bought a web cam. Now all I have to do is figure out how to set it up and use it and then get SKYPE and figure out how to set it up and use that too. Piece of cake.

Hey, it is very easy to use.....Then we can Skype also. Too bad we can't do a group Skype...but I believe that setup costs money!

Originally posted by Starlover
    My feet hurt, put new shoes on today(with heels) and we had a firedrill...not only did I need to walk down the stairs for 10 floors and then into the basement area etc. We also had to walk around the building and parking deck, and we're in the widest office building in Atlanta. Now I have three blisters and still have to walk the rest of the day on these shoes!

At least I had a review with my supervisor after this and they're very happy with me. Apparently especially my analytical skills, that I look at details and that I see the bigger picture and am not just focussed on one thing and then forget the rest.

Ah the joys and discomfort of "new" shoes. You need to learn to break them in at your house first before a whole day on them. Or you could go barefoot! And CONGRATS on the great review. Sounds like you won them over to your side easily. Very nice!

Oh, and I totally agree - Martin should have been nominated for best direction for Breach and Kali 3!
    Last edited by llp; 10 May 2011, 08:22 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

*crawls out from under the bus* It's a pity there was such a long break in the middle of season 3. From everything we've heard about it, it seems like 'Normandy' would be the episode Martin would definitely be nominated for. *whispers* Unless of course he did a crappy job of it *blinks* *hides under the bus* Ha! No one could possibly find me here!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
        *crawls out from under the bus* It's a pity there was such a long break in the middle of season 3. From everything we've heard about it, it seems like 'Normandy' would be the episode Martin would definitely be nominated for. *whispers* Unless of course he did a crappy job of it *blinks* *hides under the bus* Ha! No one could possibly find me here!
        Ooohhhh! You do like to live dangerously.....I see you hiding under that bus.....but I'm not the one to look out for.....but as for JUMBLE....uhoh!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          I know

Thanks for reminding me that I'm old enough to have a grandchild that age

I try.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Oh well, here I am again at some odd hour and missed everyone. Wait a minute....it's 9:24 here which means it is 5:30 pm in England....Where is everyone!
            Driving home from work

*huggles* Good on you for the positive attitude

*huggles Oma* Good luck with the move hun, let me know if you need anything at all

*super squishy huggles Cags*

Happy Birthday Suze, hope you're having a fab day

*flops on couch and passes out*

Comment

Ah, see? You had to hit a happier run at some point - it's well overdue

Only 5 hours? Great! That means (seriously) that we'll be able to chat *bounces*

Indeed it was - I loved the Kali arc
              I believe so. I am on the East Coast so if you are on "London Time" then we can chat. *bounces too*
              Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Cags Good to hear you had a good weekend! And that car also looks really really good!

Laurie good to see you happier! Yey!

Oma good luck with the move! I'm sure it will go okay!

Yay for Sanctuary and all the nominations! I also hope they win at least one! Poor Martin for no directing nomination though There should be an overall directing award; I'm sure he would win it!

*hugs* but good hear that everything is going better

that are a lot of babies....but sounds cool though! Yay!

Congrats! Your grandchild will turn 21 tomorrow! How timely.
              *hugs back*
              Sorry for the bad shoe timing. Sounds like "Murphy's Law" at work.
              Good for you on the review though!
              http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/llperkiss/Little%20symbols%20and%20people/bouncing-ball.gif

I'm still around......that was me bouncing through.....hmmmmm, must be from sampling the cupcakes I baked last night! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Think they'll work out just fine!
              Laurie are you trying to hypnotize us with that picture?
              *Runs and hides all Amanda and Martin pix so they don't get stolen while I am in a hypnotic state *

Note to Jumble: Hide the sugar when you visit Laurie!

Note to self: Order flowers and get well card for Leo's upcoming hospital stay.

*hugs Sarai*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                *hugs Sarai*
                *squishy hugs back*

Comment

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/llperkiss/Little%20symbols%20and%20people/bouncing-ball.gif

I'm still around......that was me bouncing through.....hmmmmm, must be from sampling the cupcakes I baked last night! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Think they'll work out just fine!
                  Oooooooh! This holiday is gonna be FUUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!

Jumble - having grown grandchild can be fun. There is enough age difference that they don't look at you as a "parent" but more of a conspirator - enjoy it!
                  Oh I know that already - Lee and Joel get me into all sorts of mischief

And I was with Suz, doing my best to avoid eating the scrummy chocolate flake cake her boss bought her

Hey, it is very easy to use.....Then we can Skype also. Too bad we can't do a group Skype...but I believe that setup costs money!

Ah the joys and discomfort of "new" shoes. You need to learn to break them in at your house first before a whole day on them. Or you could go barefoot! And CONGRATS on the great review. Sounds like you won them over to your side easily. Very nice!

Good grief Laurie! How many times did you hit the size 2 button?

Oh, and I totally agree - Martin should have been nominated for best direction for Breach and Kali 3!
                  *nods* Of course he should!!!

Maybe I should go on Twitter and complain bitterly about it and curse the Leo Awards people a couple of dozen times!! No? How about I open a new thread dedicated to moaning about it? No, you're right - that wood just be daft

*drags Leo out from under the bus* You come out of lurkdom and make a comment like that? Must I get out my red card again?

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  I believe so. I am on the East Coast so if you are on "London Time" then we can chat. *bounces too*
                  Brilliant!!

Laurie are you trying to hypnotize us with that picture?
                  *Runs and hides all Amanda and Martin pix so they don't get stolen while I am in a hypnotic state *

Note to Jumble: Hide the sugar when you visit Laurie!
                  Er.... I don't think it's the sugar that's causing the problem

Note to self: Order flowers and get well card for Leo's upcoming hospital stay.

*hugs Sarai*
                  Ah, you forget - I'm a peace-loving hippy

She just better make sure to pull her arms and legs clear of the wheels in case I inadvertently chop them off when I move the bus
                  Last edited by Jumble; 10 May 2011, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Oh FCOL! TV births do make me

Home and Away - Nicole's baby is overdue - she goes for a walk along the beach with a friend - oops! her waters break - *insert eight minutes of heavy breathing, screams and yells of 'I can't do this!!!'* - ooops! It's a boy!

They could at least have rolled it over to the next ep
                    Last edited by Jumble; 10 May 2011, 12:21 PM.

Comment

*crawls in*
                      Ugh, stinky horrible headache from crazy day
                      *huggles everyone*

Cags, so glad to hear the weekend went well. I was thinking of you all. And I'm no petrolhead either but that car does look pretty darn awesome

CONGRATS to Sanctuary on the Leo nominations (although I agree, where's the Directing nomination for Martin??) Well deserved recognition

Happy Birthday Suz!!!

*passes out on couch*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs* *hugs* *hugs* ...
                        (Yes, yes... I sure am hugging everyone.)

Happy Birthday to Suz! *hugs Jumble*

*hugs Cags for the weekend*

*waves at Leo*

WooHood on the Sanctuary Nominations!
                        Martin has us. That's the biggest award one could ever get.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* ...
                          (Yes, yes... I sure am hugging everyone.)

Happy Birthday to Suz! *hugs Jumble*

*hugs Cags for the weekend*

*waves at Leo*

WooHood on the Sanctuary Nominations!
                          Martin has us. That's the biggest award one could ever get.
                          Well I guess we're a pretty good consolation prize, but I bet he'd rather have a Leo

That's 'a' Leo, not you Leo

*huggles Josiane and tucks her in a blankee*

Comment

Oooooooh! This holiday is gonna be FUUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!
                            And I am seriously worried about Seattle, Vancouver and the entire Pacific Northwest as a result.

And I was with Suz, doing my best to avoid eating the scrummy chocolate flake cake her boss bought her
                            Why must chocolate be so good? WHY???????
                            *pulls self together*
                            *nods* Of course he should!!!

Maybe I should go on Twitter and complain bitterly about it and curse the Leo Awards people a couple of dozen times!! No? How about I open a new thread dedicated to moaning about it? No, you're right - that wood just be daft
                            Only a couple of dozen???
                            This post was too funny.
                            *giggles*

Er.... I don't think it's the sugar that's causing the problem
                            Well she did mention cupcakes and I didn't want to be impolite and mention her other...well you know....

*runz from Laurie*

Ah, you forget - I'm a peace-loving hippy

She just better make sure to pull her arms and legs clear of the wheels in case I inadvertently chop them off when I move the bus
                            Accidents do happen.

Home and Away - Nicole's baby is overdue - she goes for a walk along the beach with a friend - oops! her waters break - *insert eight minutes of heavy breathing, screams and yells of 'I can't do this!!!'* - ooops! It's a boy!

The could at least have rolled it over to the next ep
                            Okay! Now this made me laugh out loud and a little uncontrollably. I am by myself in the office but the people next door can hear me and they KNOW that I am by myself. Thanks a lot!
                            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Josi for stinky day*

Comment

The could at least have rolled it over to the next ep
                                Heh. I LOVE TV birth.

Pregnant she: Look at me. I'm about to give birth, but it isn't due for weeks! Hold the elevator!
                                Ignorant child hating he: Sure I'll hold it pregnant woman! *looks at tummy*
                                *both smile and do the awkward elevator looking away thing*
                                *His expression says: ''I hope she isn't about to pop''*
                                *Her expression says: ''I should not have eaten so much''*
                                *lights flicker*
                                *Man looks at pregnant woman*
                                He: Oh boy. We need a new lightbulb. *smiles*
                                *elevator stops*
                                She: Oh no! I did not see that coming!
                                He: Me neither! When are you due?
                                She: In a few wee... UhOh.
                                He: I can't deliver a baby!
                                She: Me neither!
                                He: I can already see the head! Oh no wait, it's the bum.
                                She: We have a problem
                                He: No, I saw this on TV.
                                *He pulls out the baby as if he's grabbing a sixpack of beer from the fridge*
                                She: Phew. Just in time. What's your name?
                                He: Fred.
                                She: What a beautiful name. I like it. Fred it is.
                                He: I thought I hated children, but she's gorgeous...
                                *end tune*

*happy sigh*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X